the wedding card

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What was the need for saanjh to go to the hospital and shove her wedding card in Maya's face... has she lost it?...this girl had so much arrogance it was unbelievable...on top of that she told her that they We will marry on the day that you die. So no..I hold not sympathy for her after watching today's episode...she knows exactly what she is dealing with when it comes to Maya...she is supposed to be the most intelligent one from the mathur/sharna group and she believes that Maya will die after three days...so what was the need for all that...and now she's acting like a victim. Arjun also went to the hospital to do the same and I guess he did it so that he could hurt Maya as much as possible...he knew that this was her biggest insecurity and so he knows there is nothing that would cause her more pain. Although this is childish and petty it's understandable why Arjun wants to cause her pain...but I'm sorry saanjh can just get lost. Her dialogue of Maya coming between them, is between them and always being between them made me laugh. Its funny because that's exactly how Maya felt about her and also because Arjun never loved her in the beginning...so what exactly did Maya come in between. She had declared her love for Arjun and he did not reciprocate...how is that Maya's fault?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Was it dumb on her part to give the card to Maya?

Of course, 100%- no doubt in it.

But this show has the habit of dumbing down other characters in order to justify Maya's actions. It's happened a lot with Saanjh and VM in particular in the past, and now with Arjun and Jhanvi.

You saw Jhanvi's dialogues today. As a mother she feels for Maya, but as a rational person, she knows and understands that Maya is beyond repair and is a threat to society. The daughter who once loved her (I believe the obsessiveness for Jhanvi got transferred to Arjun, which made J dispensable in Maya's eyes) is also the same daughter who hurt her with glass pieces, attempted to kill her twice and tried to implicate her in the murder of her husband.

But hurr durr, folks have caught hold of Jhanvi's dialogues in front of the jailor, and are urging Maya to kill that "alcoholic bi**h". 🤪
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aekiel

But this show has the habit of dumbing down other characters in order to justify Maya's actions. It's happened a lot with Saanjh and VM in particular in the past, and now with Arjun and Jhanvi.

You saw Jhanvi's dialogues today. As a mother she feels for Maya, but as a rational person, she knows and understands that Maya is beyond repair and is a threat to society. The daughter who once loved her (I believe the obsessiveness for Jhanvi got transferred to Arjun, which made J dispensable in Maya's eyes) is also the same daughter who hurt her with glass pieces, attempted to kill her twice and tried to implicate her in the murder of her husband.

But hurr durr, folks have caught hold of Jhanvi's dialogues in front of the jailor, and are urging Maya to kill that "alcoholic bi**h". 🤪

No janhvi doesn't feel sympathy for maya... As a rational person she stood against maya I was fine by that... She wants maya to die again fine... I can even understand her hatred for maya...
But the difference is Ashwin too tried to kill her twice... He too did all the bad things possible... He abused her and her daughter but she still loved him... She couldn't see him in pain ( when dogs attacked Ashwin she wanted to run to save him) but she wants maya to be tortured as much as possible... No she doesn't feel any shit of sympathy for maya...
And I blame her partially for what maya has become... She suddenly grew balls to stand against maya for other's children... Where was this backbone when she needed to stand against Ashwin for her daughter... When she needed to take strict actions against him... And I am sure she must have never even bothered to take maya to therapy...
And yet I never see her regretting that... Yes I want maya to take revenge only from janhvi and that jailor ( cause I would love to see septa unella type ending for jailor)
Edited by Ami_Vrushan - 7 years ago
aekiel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ami_Vrushan

No janhvi doesn't feel sympathy for maya... As a rational person she stood against maya I was fine by that... She wants maya to die again fine... I can even understand her hatred for maya...
But the difference is Ashwin too tried to kill her twice... He too did all the bad things possible... He abused her and her daughter but she still loved him... She couldn't see him in pain ( when dogs attacked Ashwin she wanted to run to save him) but she wants maya to be tortured as much as possible... No she doesn't feel any shit of sympathy for maya...
And I blame her partially for what maya has become... She suddenly grew balls to stand against maya for other's children... Where was this backbone when she needed to stand against Ashwin for her daughter... When she needed to take strict actions against him... And I am sure she must have never even bothered to take maya to therapy...
And yet I never see her regretting that... Yes I want maya to take revenge only from janhvi and that jailor ( cause I would love to see septa unella type ending for jailor)

She does- see her dialogue later to the jailor asking her not to torture Maya too much, and her reasoning for her dialogues.

If I'm not wrong, the dogs attacking Ashwin took place far before Ashwin's attempts to murder Jhanvi.

Is Jhanvi weak? Yes, but she does have a sense of right and wrong, and tries to abide it. Her daughter, unfortunately does not.

If Jhanvi had to choose between Ashwin and Maya, she'd chose Maya. She's done it plenty of times- pushed Ashwin out of the house, stood between him and her daughter, told him in hospital that she shouldn't meet him because Maya was against it. The person who offered a hand to bring Maya out of the dark room Ashwin locked her in was also Jhanvi (you can see them from Maya's FB's). When Ashwin threatened to stop the wedding, she went for her gun and was prepared to shoot (of course she didn't have the mental strength to shoot, but that's another story)

And Maya took those pills in childhood- presumably on Jhanvi's insistence, and it was Jhanvi who covered up for Maya saying the treatment was for her, when Maya fed that news to Saanjh.

Jhanvi has human flaws (and plenty of them) and might not be an ideal mother, but she did love her daughter.
Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
Amirita4 thumbnail

She does- see her dialogue later to the jailor asking her not to torture Maya too much, and her reasoning for her dialogues.

If I'm not wrong, the dogs attacking Ashwin took place far before Ashwin's attempts to murder Jhanvi.

Is Jhanvi weak? Yes, but she does have a sense of right and wrong, and tries to abide it. Her daughter, unfortunately does not.

If Jhanvi had to choose between Ashwin and Maya, she'd chose Maya. She's done it plenty of times- pushed Ashwin out of the house, stood between him and her daughter, told him in hospital that she shouldn't meet him because Maya was against it. The person who offered a hand to bring Maya out of the dark room Ashwin locked her in was also Jhanvi (you can see them from Maya's FB's). When Ashwin threatened to stop the wedding, she went for her gun and was prepared to shoot (of course she didn't have the mental strength to shoot, but that's another story)

And Maya took those pills in childhood- presumably on Jhanvi's insistence, and it was Jhanvi who covered up for Maya saying the treatment was for her, when Maya fed that news to Saanjh.

Jhanvi has human flaws (and plenty of them) and might not be an ideal mother, but she did love her daughter.

After Ashwin's death she still loved Ashwin... I have not followed season one thoroughly but did she ever filed complaint against Ashwin against abuse??? After all he did she was again ready to take him back in her life??
Janhvi is a good human no doubt... But she was failure as a mother for a mentally ill child and I consider her and Ashwin partially responsible for catalysing maya's mental illness to criminal level
Yes I have seen her dialogue today but I find them merely lines with no meaning ( totally my opinion).
Amirita4 thumbnail
If janhvi can be strong now why couldn't she be strong back then??? My main problem is I never even see her regretting once not being strong enough for her own child
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You mean that cvs show that the majority of what Maya does is a reaction to what other people do to her...even though the majority of her actions cannot be justified no matter how she was provoked...but I guess we can agree that this a trend. Anyway why is your explanation for what saanjh did "this show has a habit of dumbing down other characters" ...it's like me trying to justify Maya's actions by saying "this show has a habit of making Maya look bad so other characters look good"...it makes no sense.
aekiel thumbnail
It wasn't a justification for her actions MH, merely an observation. And that observation isn't just for Saanjh's character, but as I mentioned before, extends to VM, and more recently, Arjun and Jhanvi's characters as well.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have no words for that arrogant Saanjh. She must have saved money for that wedding card too like her lehenga or else how did she geta card ready on their first date ?😆
As for Jhanvi shes digging her own grave. In front of Maya she tells the cruelest of words that a mother can say to her own child making Maya feel she hates her immensely & giving her reason enough to hate her mom. Jhanvis justification is Maya should hear those words so that her wish of living becomes less & she embraces death easily . Also she told jailor not to torture maya much her motherly feelings coming out for her own blood. But its too late . Maya has no idea that there is still a little soft corner remaining for her in her heart. All Maya saw was a mother who hates her to the c ore & taken someone elses children as her own. The feeling of abondonment again sealed deep in her heart & turning her into a merciless monster further.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sanjh and Arjun both are maha idiots...both are bolbacchans...bas bade bade dialogues marwalo Maya k saamne use uksaane k liye or jab wo kuch kare to victims ban jaate h...kair m just waiting for come back of Maya Mehrotra after 3 days...i hope cvs do not disappoint this tome.