who created monster maya?

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I have started watching beyhadh from season 2... So I was catching up season 1 this weekend... I am on episode 37th... Background musics were really beautiful in that season...
Coming back to point who created maya the monster??
I consider Ashwin mostly and jhanvi partially responsible for it... No I am not giving maya a free chit for all the horrible crimes she did or she is going to commit... But here my point is who made her a criminal..
Now it can be said many people have bad childhood... Many are abused but they all don't turn out to be murderers... Totally true...
BUT I watched an episode of satyamev jayate on domestic violence.. There one person said such environment leaves two types of impacts on the child. Either they will turn out as timid shy people who will always be scared and find it difficult to stand for themselves OR they will return violence with violence... For example if a man hits his wife and one day his son gathers enough courage to hit his father back, at that point he might look brave but eventually that's the only way he might know to protect themselves... In season 1 when maya and her mother were in temple and the dogs attacked Ashwin... She found pleasure in causing pain to him... Difference is that time she did to protect herself and now she does that for her obsession...
Moreover in maya's case she was born with mental illness may be obsessive compulsive disorder or psychopathy... Not all psychopaths turn out as criminal... Yes they are manipulative and still might not feel empathy but with therapy they can be made better even if not cured... Here Ashwin's abuse and janhvi's inability to strongly condemn Ashwin worsened Maya's case...
I sympathize with 9 year old maya... But she has turned into a murderer now with no remorse... No sympathy... She deserves to be punished for all her crimes...
But if she had a better childhood it would have made her life better and everyone else who ever came in contact with her...
P.S : My knowledge on mental disorders is totally based on stuffs I read on internet... So if I am wrong forgive me...
P.S.S : About therapy thing I saw a documentary on youtube about a child psychopath who almost killed her little brother... Killed the birds the kept as pets... But their parents took her to therapy... She is fine now...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Her childhood has a big part to play in what she has become now but as you said, now it's too late. In a (indirect) way, jaanvi and ashwin is the causes of all crimes committed by Maya.
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
And then, Arjun didn't do anything either. He made her worse. he could have helped her once he found out she was having problems but he didn't and the reason he gave was that if Maya got cured, she wouldn't love him as much as she does. Like really?
Amirita4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovepreet1

Her childhood has a big part to play in what she has become now but as you said, now it's too late. In a (indirect) way, jaanvi and ashwin is the causes of all crimes committed by Maya.

Yes her childhood has a big role... This doesn't mean I am overlooking all her crimes... But a child is like a clay it will become whatever shape you give it...
Amirita4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

And then, Arjun didn't do anything either. He made her worse. he could have helped her once he found out she was having problems but he didn't and the reason he gave was that if Maya got cured, she wouldn't love him as much as she does. Like really?

Well I partly agree that Arjun should have taken her to psychologist when he saw she is suicidal and obsessive instead of being annoyed but can't exactly blame him he is a different human being... He enjoys his freedom... Moreover he knew about maya what she chose to show him before marriage... And after seeing her obsessed side after marriage that must have come as a shock..
But why blame Arjun when her own mother never bothered...
When maya slashed vandana's hand in between the door still she wanted to stay at maya's place for her son... Never saw that strength in janhvi...
And about Arjun's reason I think that was inconsistent writing cause pre Ayan fake rape case he didn't want her love either...
Amirita4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetabhard1

Yes u r right๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Amirita4 thumbnail
Today janhvi proved that she can be strong... But if only she was this strong against Ashwin... She wanted to save Ashwin from the dogs... She hated maya for killing Ashwin...
I would blame janhvi more than Ashwin now for creating maya what she is today...
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Noorain13

When Maya loved him madly he had a problem and he made an excuse that if he makes her well, her love for him will reduce. Now the same Arjun said that Saanjh is his madness at Shanti spot & of late he says that she is his actual love. What is going on in his mind?
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ami_Vrushan

Yes her childhood has a big role... This doesn't mean I am overlooking all her crimes... But a child is like a clay it will become whatever shape you give it...

If a child is mentally ill, it has to be given more care and attention which Jhanvi didn't do. She never made an effort to mould Maya in her childhood but has always doing Ashwin jaap. Had she focused on her house & her daughter, Maya wouldn't have been the way she is today.
Amirita4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavsy

If a child is mentally ill, it has to be given more care and attention which Jhanvi didn't do. She never made an effort to mould Maya in her childhood but has always doing Ashwin jaap. Had she focused on her house & her daughter, Maya wouldn't have been the way she is today.

Yes janhvi weakly supported maya... But was a failure... If janhvi had ever bothered to condemn Ashwin strongly and taken maya to therapy she might have turned like this or she might not have we don't know that... But atleast she would have had a fair chance...