Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hey everyone long time

Hows all?

So Honestly without beating around the bush I would just say that hope CVs could had written better characterisation of Saanjh..I know Maya is one powerful character but Saanjh too could had been shown powerful in her own way..I hate the fact that she is shown so weak and irony is she is a lawyer..Teen Saal jakh hi maare hai aapne behen ..Because this isn't how lawyers behave so stupid in each and every circumstance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Saanjh's character should have been written like Majmudar's character in Raees..
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
For some reason I can't relate to her character.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

Hey everyone long time

Hows all?

So Honestly without beating around the bush I would just say that hope CVs could had written better characterisation of Saanjh..I know Maya is one powerful character but Saanjh too could had been shown powerful in her own way..I hate the fact that she is shown so weak and irony is she is a lawyer..Teen Saal jakh hi maare hai aapne behen ..Because this isn't how lawyers behave so stupid in each and every circumstance.

i think you've mistaken i guess sanjh's character is very well written btw 🥱 maya ka to samaj mein bhi aata hai ki woh ek sanki..aur obsessed hai arjun k liye lekin sanjh?? woh to 3 saal kisi jhak maravye bina law kiya hai..then why she stumbles like this? b'coz one simple answer is she also have some kind obsession for her Duffer..maybe greater one than maya for sure..🤣
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Soon its gonna be a bashing thread of Saanjh I can see that..