Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MissIamTheBoss

I am very much disappointed with season 3...the wrost season...the show unbearable now...i skip almost half of the episode.

Half of the episode is Saanjh and Arjun crap anyways. Especially today's episode was 10 minutes of Saanjh crying and shrieking infront of expressionless Arjun. lol. I just skipped that whole part.
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
Shaenma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Jen has the shittiest script sense therefore I am not surprised she said that😳🤣

Script changes too...plus the show has got an extension so I am sure some tweaking has been done...so cut her some slack :D what can she do if the writers don't know how to do their job properly? Atleast she makes sure she delivers her best even in the crappiest of scenes possible
Fawad321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I knew Jen would be pissed/disappointed about the extension 😆 Maybe she was looking forward to her small break before Adhura Alvida's shooting started.Now she is trapped and it's showing on her face.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaenma

Script changes too...plus the show has got an extension so I am sure some tweaking has been done...so cut her some slack :D what can she do if the writers don't know how to do their job properly? Atleast she makes sure she delivers her best even in the crappiest of scenes possible

Relax! I've been cutting her some slack but when she still defends a psychotic witch Maya and calls her gray, either she doesn't understand what gray means or she was promised a Maya who's actually gray but got screwed up badly as is the norm on Indian TV and she's just going with what was pitched to her initially.

I agree, the extension has screwed up the story to a great extent but it wasn't like season 3 started off with a bang. I am not sure why she was excited for this phase when it's the most awfully written one in the entire show(like that's even possible) where she gets to mouth nothing but Arjun constantly.

And of course I'd still say she's the most awful script sense. This is the worst written show I've ever watched on Indian TV (season 1 included)
Edited by CaputDraconis - 7 years ago
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u feeling very bad for Jen .makers r just using her name and acting for running their show and in all episode they r showing saajun crap 😭and their pathetic story . Too much injustice...
Edited by _suchi_ - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The writers might be found wanting in their job, many a time!
But, one thing must be admitted!
They did not try to change the story or character of Maya, at least so far!
Maya's Beyhadh 'love' philosophy was well known to them!!
But, it became obvious to viewers, only during her marital vows taking ceremony!

The garland can & will become a noose if need be
!
It says all! Can there be a better articulation of 'what she is capable of doing' than this statement itself?
Maya has not only warned Arjun- at the time of her marriage with him, but she indeed went further -propounding her peculiar nature of love - even more candidly, to any one who was still in doubt, with her 'gold fish' example!

So, it was not at all surprising when she found out that all her options for reconciliation with Arjun failed, she decided to dump him & trap to death! But her plan went awry, unfortunately for her!
Why unfortunately for her ? Because now, Maya got herself trapped to death for her crimes!
Can maya alone die in gallows?
She can't & won't! She did it all for her Arjun & her love for Arjun!
If she is destined to die, so should be, Arjun! At least that is what she believes with conviction!
So again, no one is getting surprised to find her now in a revenge mode - her badala ka intazzar!
Killing only Saanjh is no good as Arjun will end up hating her even more & also, she is left with no worthwhile plan to escape law, for ever!
Killing Arjun is the only other option -a sensible one and that will satisfy her, too!
Again not just Saanjh gets punished here for her foolhardy attempt to snatch Arjun from her but more importantly Maya's gold fish theory stands undiluted, retaining its sanctity!
But what if Arjun decides to choose another garland that will not become his noose, then?
Well, he is very rightfully entitled to it, as it is his human right to live as long as he can!
The question is really, if he can overcome the challenge thrown at him, by Maya!
Perhaps only that part of the story is ahead for us even as the show is set to reach its conclusion a little while from now!

The writers have not changed or diluted the character of Maya as they intended to present her to the audience ,when they scripted originally for the show, months ago!
Those who are following the story meticulously won't miss this aspect or blame the writers for their consistency- at least when it comes to portrayal of the central character of the show!
No harm in giving the credit where it deserves, even if the creatives are otherwise very shoddy in their story-telling - a good number of occasions, so far!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

The writers might be found wanting in their job, many a time!
But, one thing must be admitted!
They did not try to change the story or character of Maya, at least so far!
Maya's Beyhadh 'love' philosophy was well known to them!!
But, it became obvious to viewers, only during her marital vows taking ceremony!

The garland can & will become a noose if need be
!
It says all! Can there be a better articulation of 'what she is capable of doing' than this statement itself?
Maya has not only warned Arjun- at the time of her marriage with him, but she indeed went further -propounding her peculiar nature of love - even more candidly, to any one who was still in doubt, with her 'gold fish' example!

So, it was not at all surprising when she found out that all her options for reconciliation with Arjun failed, she decided to dump him & trap to death! But her plan went awry, unfortunately for her!
Why unfortunately for her ? Because now, Maya got herself trapped to death for her crimes!
Can maya alone die in gallows?
She can't & won't! She did it all for her Arjun & her love for Arjun!
If she is destined to die, so should be, Arjun! At least that is what she believes with conviction!
So again, no one is getting surprised to find her now in a revenge mode - her badala ka intazzar!
Killing only Saanjh is no good as Arjun will end up hating her even more & also, she is left with no worthwhile plan to escape law, for ever!
Killing Arjun is the only other option -a sensible one and that will satisfy her, too!
Again not just Saanjh gets punished here for her foolhardy attempt to snatch Arjun from her but more importantly Maya's gold fish theory stands undiluted, retaining its sanctity!
But what if Arjun decides to choose another garland that will not become his noose, then?
Well, he is very rightfully entitled to it, as it is his human right to live as long as he can!
The question is really, if he can overcome the challenge thrown at him, by Maya!
Perhaps only that part of the story is ahead for us even as the show is set to reach its conclusion a little while from now!

The writers have not changed or diluted the character of Maya as they intended to present her to the audience ,when they scripted originally for the show, months ago!
Those who are following the story meticulously won't miss this aspect or blame the writers for their consistency- at least when it comes to portrayal of the central character of the show!
No harm in giving the credit where it deserves, even if the creatives are otherwise very shoddy in their story-telling - a good number of occasions, so far!

Exactly, the only consistency that they have maintained Beyhadh love. Apart from that, it is an incoherent inconsistent story with a terribly written lead character Maya and has been told in an extremely shoddy way. If that overarching consistency is enough for you to bear 260 episodes, I can't say anything. This is like "hey I came up with the idea of Beyhadh love and lets make a show". Script? who cares. logic who cares? Screenplay? We will write when it is required. Do you want to give writers credit for showing ridiculous things just in the name of Beyhadh love? Is this all you mean by consistency? You can give credit, but I won't bother a bit.

The fact remains that writers did NOT write an actual story. They just dragged the show on the basis of philosophy of "beyhadh love". That's it. Nothing else.
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Exactly, the only consistency that they have maintained Beyhadh love. Apart from that, it is an incoherent inconsistent story with a terribly written lead character Maya and has been told in an extremely shoddy way. If that overarching consistency is enough for you to bear 260 episodes, I can't say anything. This is like "hey I came up with the idea of Beyhadh love and lets make a show". Script? who cares. logic who cares? Screenplay? We will write when it is required. Do you want to give writers credit for showing ridiculous things just in the name of Beyhadh love? Is this all you mean by consistency? You can give credit, but I won't bother a bit.

The fact remains that writers did NOT write an actual story. They just dragged the show on the basis of philosophy of "beyhadh love". That's it. Nothing else.

@ TM I truly apologise for my clumsy handling of this reply as I found myself repeating the same thing over & over again without realizing that I am pressing the wrong button! ( 'Quote' button in stead of 'Edit' button), while I was trying to make a post on your thread!

Sorry, once again for the mistake from my side as I ended up making 3 unnecessary posts!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

The title says Beyadh. The tagline message says beyhadh love is not good!
The plot talks about two shades of love. One is obsessive other is selfless!
It was touted as a romantic thriller! Well romance was there! The thriller part one is not so sure!
But, otherwise what was in the menu, was indeed offered!
Wasn't the case?
The obsessive love was seen very clearly defying all sense & logic!
No one will have any doubts on Maya's love or its nature. That was clearly shown!
But, if someone wishes to argue that we have not seen a selfless love, so far then, they do have a point!
CVs have clearly failed to project the alternate love very vividly as a true or pure love of selfless in nature!
But, then story is still not over! One can hope for the best!

If Maya's obsessive love is going to threaten seriously Arun's life & Saanjh's love is gong to be projected as an alternate form of love -ready for any sacrifice to defend Arjun at any cost- then one can say still Cvs are trying their best to convince the audience by keeping the plot intact !
Already, Saanjh made one such stunt when she was a human bomb who attempted to jump from terrace to save Arjun!

But, it did not click with the audience! The build-up is missing as it all happened too soon!

May be, you are right about poor screenplay & logic in the show! But then, one must also keep in mind the role of channel, here!

What was promised as a finite series of 260 episodes was seemingly rushed, when s3 (June 19) began!

Maya's baby shower night or the following day had too many rushed up dramatic events to believe!
Ayaan's accident, bandar ka miscarriage, Vandana's death & mansi's death all happened too fast!

That was also when the announcement (June, 22) came that JW & PH were going to a start a new show in colors TV sometime in future, when the present serial had plenty of time still left to finish!
Why such a thing happened?

Then came August ending rumour!

Mr. Ashish Golwalkar, SVP, Sr Creative Director Content at Multi Screen Media Pvt. Ltd. (Sony Entertainment) was supposed to have acknowledged the fact that the channel's popular limited series thriller Beyhadh was on its way out, in
a hearty conversation with IndianWikiMedia.com as reported on July 14, 2017! The IV goes on further . . .
"Ashish told us, "This thriller which has seen superb acting by Jennifer, Kushal Tandon and last but not the least Aneri Vajani is now in its last leg as you can see in the screenplay. The show was always designed to last a certain number of episodes which the story demanded, and we have followed the same pattern to the T. We did not tweak the series duration to accommodate ratings pulls and pressures.

And the rumour became almost true with KT making social media posts on impending climax sequences in early august, before it got reversed on Aug 10th! It was finally clarified that the show would carry on, as scheduled with a change in show time slot!
But the tragedy had already struck with looming uncertainty over show's ending as it caused some rushing up of tracks!
The result was pathetic screenplay with senseless drama or logic!
When final climax was around the corner, the show got needlessly extended!
It was unbelievable that channel could be so disoriented in managing its shows as they came out with 10 PM slot as show's new timing before finally changing it, to 8:30PM!
Not only the show time changed, even the focus has changed now, from beyhadh love to badala ka intazaar, as JW aka Maya kept repeating it to the audience- as what to expect from the reminder of show!!

I am not trying to defend CVs, here! But then, they did justice to title, tagline & plot, so far by sticking to a theme what they intended to show!
It was clearly not a story of child torture or a mental patient recovering for good!
It was not even a happy romance based story of girl meeting a boy or some such thing!!
It was supposed to be a dark thriller with a cocktail of romance liberally sprinkled here & there!
Truly in my opinion, they made some kind of attempt to do it albeit quite very shabbily!
It is sad that a finite series show suffered the same fate like any other mega serial that often gets screwed, when the ending gets forced all too sudden!

Fernandes43 thumbnail
edited out as the same post inadvertently got repeated