Pathetic writing

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Can somebody explain how can the CVs write such a pathetic script for a serial comprising of only around 260 episodes? Is the weekly pressure to maintain TRPs so much that they just postpone writing to the last moment to gauge the viewers interest and show stuff according to what they think will gain maximum TRPs? Are they usually willing to sacrifice the whole story at the altar of TRP and channel demands?
For the life of me, I cannot believe that they actually wrote this trash story before the show went on air. Seriously, nobody can that stupid to write this rubbish story. πŸ₯±

I think Jennifer said that S3 is her favourite and she is waiting for that. A big LOL. If anybody who should be most disappointed with S3, it should be Jennifer. And I think she is. Did she even know the story beforehand or they just changed the script as the show goes on? Or it is just a lead actor's job to lie blatantly to keep the audience hooked to the show.

Even Ekta Kapoor serials maintain a decent storyline and consistency till 200 episodes and here we have Beyhadh. A nearly lacklustre starcast where it was evident that only character that they tried writing was Maya's and even then they messed it up so badly and made a khichdi out of it. Facepalm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Story has gone to the dogs. Even I still wonder what made Jennifer say she's waiting for S3. S3 is the most bogus of all seasons.

JW has completely lost interest & its showing . Even in her interview she looked bored & uninterested. She didn't post anything on Ganesh Chaturthi nor on her nephew Shawns birthday . Usually she has always posted on these two days. Thanks to KT we got to see a offscreen pic of her with the baby . Even in that pic she doesn't have her usual bright smile that she has.
She went OTT when the show was ending last month bidding goodbye & nonstop posting pics.πŸ˜† This extension seems to have got to her.
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Story has gone to the dogs. Even I still wonder what made Jennifer say she's waiting for S3. S3 is the most bogus of all seasons.

JW has completely lost interest & its showing . Even in her interview she looked bored & uninterested. She didn't post anything on Ganesh Chaturthi nor on her nephew Shawns birthday . Usually she has always posted on these two days. Thanks to KT we got to see a offscreen pic of her with the baby . Even in that pic she doesn't have her usual bright smile that she has.
She went OTT when the show was ending last month bidding goodbye & nonstop posting pics.πŸ˜† This extension seems to have got to her.

Well if I was to be a leading lady in Colors show that too by leaving a completely trashy show, and then at the last moment they say they were not going to close this shit and I had to keep shooting for it, then even I would have entered major depression, anyone would!!

I don't understand this extension shit, but CVs please let Jenny go, she is too damn talented for this garbage. Let her do her other show.
You can show Maya died and Duffer Dusky making bandars.
Why are you hell bent on destroying Jenny's peace of mind and more importantly audiences peace ?
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
How many marks Beyhadh deserves now highly depends upon its climax as well..πŸ˜†

Hope by the time show ends the writer's perspective behind creating these three extremely confusing characters is conveyed...πŸ˜†

Never regularly viewed it but somehow was always interested in knowing how it ends and what message it delivers... πŸ˜† The ending will decide ki writer kehna kya chahte the.. Toh jahan itna intezaar kiya hai wahan thoda aur sahi.. πŸ˜†
Edited by .Fragrance. - 7 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jen has the shittiest script sense therefore I am not surprised she said that😳🀣
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am very much disappointed with season 3...the wrost season...the show unbearable now...i skip almost half of the episode.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sony had always this kind of pattern or something..for their every uniqe show. πŸ˜† they always come up with something fresh and end up with same stereo type typical ending which..every drama has..πŸ˜† first i felt when this show was aired i was like..yeah..this is something new..slowly i started to realise that somewhere this show will end up same like every other show..and boom..S3 came i was like ab yeh to india hai..idhar to wahi dikhana hoga jo audience like kare warna dhanda bandh..πŸ˜† i felt like they don't had guts to put a show which was against some you know..Bad things winning over Good things like that..πŸ˜† and someone was telling me here..Beyhadh is indian version of Gone GirlπŸ€ͺand that someone was the same who told me..maya needs to punish.. bad people just can't win against good people..πŸ˜† Gone Girl's writer would be laughing at Beyhadh's Cvs and maybe telling in hindi "Rehndo Tumse Na Ho Pavega"πŸ˜† Sony way before had Anamika..the environment..location setup..characters..storyline..was just superb..but event that show was sucked at the end..b'coz large part of audience got disappointed from that very typical indian ending..πŸ˜† Btw it was ended with cliffhanger..so maybe..we can expect much from this show..Beyhadh..i just now want to more about what happend with maya in her childhood that's all..
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Jen has the shittiest script sense therefore I am not surprised she said that😳🀣

And didnt she recently also say that her charac is grey? Lile wut?πŸ˜†
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dexter, every word you spoke up here was on point. Can't agree more.
Manya
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

Sony had always this kind of pattern or something..for their every uniqe show. πŸ˜† they always come up with something fresh and end up with same stereo type typical ending which..every drama has..πŸ˜† first i felt when this show was aired i was like..yeah..this is something new..slowly i started to realise that somewhere this show will end up same like every other show..and boom..S3 came i was like ab yeh to india hai..idhar to wahi dikhana hoga jo audience like kare warna dhanda bandh..πŸ˜† i felt like they don't had guts to put a show which was against some you know..Bad things winning over Good things like that..πŸ˜† and someone was telling me here..Beyhadh is indian version of Gone GirlπŸ€ͺand that someone was the same who told me..maya needs to punish.. bad people just can't win against good people..πŸ˜† Gone Girl's writer would be laughing at Beyhadh's Cvs and maybe telling in hindi "Rehndo Tumse Na Ho Pavega"πŸ˜† Sony way before had Anamika..the environment..location setup..characters..storyline..was just superb..but event that show was sucked at the end..b'coz large part of audience got disappointed from that very typical indian ending..πŸ˜† Btw it was ended with cliffhanger..so maybe..we can expect much from this show..Beyhadh..i just now want to more about what happend with maya in her childhood that's all..

Even if I ignore the ending, the story overall is incoherent. Maya keeps changing her goalpost from episode to episode.