I dont think, I do

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This defined the episode for me today. And this defined Satrupa the woman. A woman of action. No she is not the one who sits thinks, schemes and want to get things free of cost. She has burned herself to give the best of everything to the business as well as the family and yes what is wrong if she expects acknowledgement for the same. It is her prerogative to whom the business should go. And Pujan teaching her sacrifice. Does he even know the meaning of sacrifice. He calls giving Avdhoot as their son sacrifice. Yes you get something free and then to get things freely, you will do sacrifice, it is not sacrifice it is selfishness.
And Pujan gave Satrupa one important advice that made Satrupa go for CBI. Proof. How will she prove Anami is Baldev's daughter. Idiot Pujan, he doesnt know he did give another weapon in Satrupa's hand. And she is going for DNA. But the fun is whoever does the test, media will make tamasha of the family based on that test. So much for Baldev not trusting Satrupa
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shruti I think this analysis is from chakravyuh.

You are watching that show?
Even I am. Anami and Shatrupa's characters have been fabulously written and portrayed.
Are you on that forum, if yes then I will visit it too.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yup Manya I am writing there also. Sorry in hurry I made the topic in wrong forum. Will change. Yes that is modern Mahabharath in all the glory not just Satrupa and Anami every character is layered and it is a treat to watch.

Guys sorry this analysis have nothing to do with Beyhadh, it is from Rishton ka Chakravyuh
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Yup Manya I am writing there also. Sorry in hurry I made the topic in wrong forum. Will change. Yes that is modern Mahabharath in all the glory not just Satrupa and Anami every character is layered and it is a treat to watch.

Guys sorry this analysis have nothing to do with Beyhadh, it is from Rishton ka Chakravyuh

@shurthi don't worry...i was thinking for a sec what is this..?? 😕 then i got realized this is another post of another forum..😆 it happens..anyway i appriciate your wrtiting talent..😉
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First I thought who's satrupa 😆
Is they again introduced another FL
Then when u said anami then I can understand it was chakravyu
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Shruti I think this analysis is from chakravyuh.

You are watching that show?
Even I am. Anami and Shatrupa's characters have been fabulously written and portrayed.
Are you on that forum, if yes then I will visit it too.

This is the IT show on TV right now. I hope SP doesn't eff it up in its quest for more TRPs.
shruthiravi thumbnail
This has nothing to do with beyhadh. I put it here by mistake