jailor is a bitch

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Till now I was fine with jailor cause she was punishing a hardcore criminal... But the way she got happy today on hearing the news of arjun's death just to put maya down was horrible... Being a police inspector she was celebrating death of an innocent to satisfy her ego...
And her character is not at all strong... The thought of 3rd death under her custody made her shit her pants... Another badi badi baatien vada paav khate type lame character... 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is flying too high and is going to fall that much harder. 😆
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dexter3108

She is flying too high and is going to fall that much harder. 😆

I am waiting for maya's septa unella type revenge
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ami_Vrushan

Till now I was fine with jailor cause she was punishing a hardcore criminal... But the way she got happy today on hearing the news of arjun's death just to put maya down was horrible... Being a police inspector she was celebrating death of an innocent to satisfy her ego...
And her character is not at all strong... The thought of 3rd death under her custody made her shit her pants... Another badi badi baatien vada paav khate type lame character... 🥱

🤣 vada pav khate??? seriously you nailed it with that sentence..
Ronak1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ami_Vrushan

That bold line awesome 😆🤣
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah that jailer is always OTT and her actions make her unfit to be one.
She needs to be suspended from her job.