Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
aneri looks way hotter with Sumit. Sumit is so darn hot and he makes aneritolerable on screen.

they making her romance the wrong brother.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sandiab

aneri looks way hotter with Sumit. Sumit is so darn hot and he makes aneritolerable on screen.

they making her romance the wrong brother.

i had always wanted sanjh and ayan's pair ๐Ÿ˜†
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Saanjh and ayaan would look so much better. She didn't look that bad with samay either but with Arjun it's like ahhh. I'm not bashing the actors because kushal looks perfect with Jennifer and that is why arya has a huge fan following. I used to love love love aneri with mishkant in NAUC. Saanjh and Arjun's scenes look so fake!!! They both have an awesome bonding offscreen but onscreen as a couple, they have no chemistry at all. Arjun's scenes with Maya are wayyy tooo good.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Saajun is worst pair.๐Ÿ˜•
All scenes look fake, forced and over the top. I always try to skip their scenes. LOL. They make me disgusted. They ether overact or underact. Arjun with Maya is definitely way better than that. Even their supposedly non-romantic aggresive jail scene was 100 times hotter than Saajun crap. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hahhaha I thought I was the only one hating the SaJun romance
Doc-ere thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Not just zero chemistry bt cringe worthy๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ& she looks his younger sister๐Ÿ˜†
Maybe she look better with Aayan
Edited by Doc-ere - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One major takeaway in this show can be, it is not physical attraction that will be instrumental in building bonds or making it a binding chemistry, in life long relationships!

It is by the strength of realization- who is a true friend & who is not! One needs a dependable & trustworthy companion in life who is ready to stand by all the time, whether you care for that person or not! Such a relationship is characterized by an unconditional support & hence it is always true in nature!

That will survive the test of time against all odds, it does not matter even if your competitor is very rich, powerful & physically far superior in looks etc etc!

Love is always vindicated by an unfailing trust!
And certainly not by obsession!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun and Saanjh are one of the least popular couples on television. I mean to say these two actors look so awful as a couple. The popularity of a couple is very important for the success of a show. And this thing called chemistry makes or mars a couple. I have no interest in this couple so I have stopped watching the show since Monday. I am only reading the updates and the posts.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree. Saanjh looked way better with Ayaan, in fact I shipped them at the start and Ayaan seemed to have a crush on her too.
This Arjun and Saanjh jodi bore kar deta hai! Sumit and Aneri do look hotter together, heck even Piyush and Aneri looked better!

If Saanjh and Ayaan had married I would have danced. Arjun should have been alone and Maya gone to jail for good or death penalty. In fact, Arjun standing there alone at the end, Dusky going off with Ayaan and Maya rotting in jail should have been the ending.

Yeh boring romance with no conviction is not cutting it for me. But I am committed of course. Watched for a year, aab thori na chorungi! LOL