Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
This chapter is wonderful!!
Amazing I tell you. I love Arjun's excitement, I love it that he and others are thinking about Maya now. โค๏ธ

Ivya was cute as always and Samay too๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am just eagerly waiting for ArYa to meet โค๏ธ

Update soon.
Shakthi-04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 8

Arjun walked up and down the office nervously... how desperately he wanted to see her take in the sight of his Maya. His heart began beating with great speed but there was nothing left to be done. He had arranged for some bouquet set with beautiful mixed flowers... both in kind and colours. He had hand picked each of them with great care. Even the wrapping sheet and the bow to be tied. He had checked his dress again to ensure the red was shown clearly. Aayan who was seated on the sofa laughed, unlike Arjun he was dressed in a simple cream shirt and black trousers but did not accesories himself. Watching his brother act like an idiot Aayan laughed, "Bhai aap bhi na, coffee ke recipie ko paanch bar bol chuke hai, dress ko hazar baar check kar dhiya upar se app ne files ko bhi dhek liya. Bas Maya ko aana baki hai.

"Aayan Maya nahi babhi bol usko. Arjun corrected, "Bhai pichle baar bhabhi bulane ka result yaadh hai muje. Ek zor ki thapad mili thi muje.

"Teek hai teek hai Maya bulana. Arjun snapped, his eyes falling upon the latest issue's copy, "Aayan vo kya pehenkar aayegi? Chudidar? Saadi? Bussiness suite? Skirt ya phir kuch aur? Lekin koi aur dress tho nahi hoga... tu bas dhekthe rehena vo red main kuch na kuch zarur pehenkar aayegi.

Just then the landline rang, grabbing it he answered, "Yes?

"Sir Maya ma'am aagaye hai. Unko andhar bejdun? hurriedly Arjun got up, "Nahi nahi main aakar usko andhar lekar aaunga.

Rushing to the reception he kept muttering the rehearsed words while Aayan followed him, "Maya - tum bhi red pehenkar aayi ho. What a coincidence! Dheko main bhi...

His feet froze on the spot when he saw her sitting on the couch, headphones on, tears filled in his eyes. Her hair was tied back except for a trant falling in front... the partition was something she always made her seem better. He loved it how she had left a little in front... especially the cream eyeshadow and thick eye liner. The fact that she had worn light lipgloss seemed to call out to him. Frozen he stood there taking in her sight as Aayan tapped him on the shoulder, "Bhai - bhai.

"Hmm. Kya? he asked, Aayan pointed to Maya who was fiddling with the files. Finally her dress seemed to hit him like a thunderbolt. The chocolate brown dress with the butterfly sleeves highlighted her features. It seemed to be made better with the light brown scarf with dark brown cheetah prints and brown ankle boots. On her ears were small round but thick hoop earrings set with small spots. It hurt for a minute that she was not in red... his opening had gone. "Maya. Maya tum yahaan kyun baiti ho?

Giving a fake smile she got up pulling off the headphones. Opening his arms he nearly hugged her - nearly since she stepped back with a jerk. "Sorry sorry please tum yahan kyun baiti ho? Chalo na.

"Mr. Sharma Maya from home style. I hope you're prepared. Mere pas limited time hai, lunch ka preparation aadha kiya. she added stretching his hand, taking it in his hands he took it in his own happily. While running his thumb across her fingers the softness touched his soul. How much he missed the feel... That's when he felt it. The ring was missing. Deciding not to say anything he removed his hands from hers focusing upon the project at hand. Leading her in he again turned to Aayan helplessly who gave him a thumbs up, "Bahoth muskhil hogi we have a few people who are currently willing to overlook her past.

"Ofcourse Aayan ka network - Maya inturuped, "Mr Sharma Aayan ka network jaisa hai mujhe kabhar hai.

"Of Course, hum yahi par kyun hai. Please come in... he lead Maya inside holding her by the hand. The need to touch was so great that it could not be ignored. Her words hurt like an arrow through his heart, "Can I have my hand back.

Letting it go finally he nodded tears falling from his eyes, "Sorry. Sorry. Please come.

Taking her inside he sat her down carefully on the double seater sitting next to her himself. Aayan sat on the single couch while trying to hold his laughter. Maya glared at him and got down to the point Arjun though was busy taking her in to say anything. His eyes kept trailing on the hair that kept falling on her eyes... gently he tried to push it away with his hand. Only to make her jerk away when he brought his hand close. He felt as if some part of his life was locked down with her... how much he missed her smell and sweet warmth. The warmth that seemed to burn him was now the flame that drove his life to reality. Nothing seemed to go into his mind as she spoke... Nor did he notice the way Aayan and Maya spoke to each other, "Production ke liye Rajendran kaise hoga?

"Kaun vo sala chipku ko Sanga ke aas paas bhi lekar aaya tho main tumhari achar banadungi. Aayan laughed holding up his hands in defeat, "Teek hai teek hai baba cool down. Ek kaam karthre hai ek cup garama garam coffee pelo, bhai please order karo na.

"Kya? He asked, "Bhai coffee order kijiye.

"Coffee - Haan umm intercom. rolling her eyes Maya pointed towards the main table, just as he got up Riya walked in dressed in a purple and lavender pin striped shirt with black trousers. Her hair was as usual left open and a large smile on her face. In her hand there were three large take aways, "Good morning ma'am. Aap ki cinnamon cream coffee no sugar. Arjun - irish coffee with cream and two sugars, Aayan - vanila, toffeenut coffee with cream and one sugar.

"Thank you Riya, you can leave. Arjun snapped making the girl go away. Maya who noticed this gave the girl a feeble smile, taking her coffee. Aayan sighed rubbing his hands through his hair, he had warned Arjun against it. Managing the situation Aayan distracted Maya by asking her about the kind of materials they will need, "Kaafi materials humko sister concern se hi milega. We just need someone to produce them... I was thinking jail ki tailoring unit ko kyun na hum order ke lie puche. Some of the people are actually very talented and aise aacha kaam tho unlogon ka thankva bhi bad dhega. We can also offer experience certificate, usko lekar vo bahar akar ghar par baitkar production de sakte hai. Ek aur project main hum log aise he karthe hai. I currently don't have the details but I can obtain them for you Mr. Sharma. Aap ko usmain cheep labhour ke saath saath image development bhi hojayega.

Arjun who was partially listening simply agreed, "Maya tum jo kaho vaise hi karenge. I really love the ideas. Aayan tu yeah saab jote down kar raha hai na?

"Actually I am - check list meri ipad main hai issi liye... I hope you don't mind main aap ko email karlungi. she added Arjun who had not noticed her ipad so far looked at it. On a sheet were several points which was noted and Maya holding a pen chcked on it time and again. Deciding not to say anything he continued to simply listen to what was being said, this time attention towards her words and not her. After listening to what she was saying. This continued till her phone finally rang, "Sorry I need to take this. Hello? Nahi nahi meeting almost katham hua hai. Muli parata ka aata ko zara bahar rakdo na main aakar banadungi. Nahi time hai, kiska phone aaya tha? Hey bagvaan marvadhega vo ladka aise he chaltha rahega na tho main gayi kaam se. NO NO TUM BAATH MATH KARNA baath banega nahi bigad lega main karlethi huun baath. Right now, yahaan se lekin uske liye jume phone rakna hoga. By darling. I am sorry Mr. Sharma I just need to speak to a team member... can I be excused for a minute.

Arjun touched her wrist instantly seeing she was getting up, "Tum yahan par hi baitkar baath karo na, if you want I will leave.

"Nahi aap ka rehena ek tharike se teek hoga. She replied calling Yudi, "Dhemag rot hogaya hai ya phir freez hogaya hai? Pagal ho kya? Humari top vendors main ek hai phir bhi tumne. Dhek tu pair pad ya phir jappi aur pappi dhe lekin kaam hojana chahiye.

Aayan who was biting his fingernails looked at her, giving a thumbs up she grabbed the coffee she had kept down sighing, "Sorry Mr. Sharma, aap ko is project main na duniya ki sari pagalon ko ek saath palenge but I trust them with my life.

Arjun's eyes lit with a smile, "Is it so? Saath main kaam karke maza aayega.

"Maza hogi ya saza kaam ke baath hi patha chalega. Replied Maya Arjun unfortunately did not notice the worry in her eyes against the bright smile. Aayan did and gently kicked her under the table discreetly, "Any way just a few more minor issues, usually hum log har ek project ke liye ek naya logo create karthe hai aur naam bhi for the brand. Is that all right with you?

"Perfectly all right. Naam kuch socha? Maya shook her head, "I was hoping we can let J.D do it. Designs uska tho uske bagayir kaise?

"Ofcorse. Umm Maya vo humari online marketing aab thak ithna strong nahi hui hai. I was hopeing you can take up that aspect. Maya nodded taking down the point too, running through the list again she looked back at him, "Looks like that is all the points I came up with aap ne kuch?

"Maya I want us to run the project. Koi mediator ke zariye nahi. Koi collaboration expert nahi. Jo kaam hai hum donon ko saath main karna hoga. Maya nodded in agreement but put forth a condition of her own, "Lekin major compliments tho R.D aur Sangamithra ko jaana padega. Aab thak donon ithne pake nahi hue ke project ko unko dhegu but she has some great ideas. If you don't mind can we have that part of the discussion later? Muje jaana hoga.

"Ofcourse. Hum pehele undonon ko saath main milathe hai phir dhekthe hai. I will make sure all related accounts are placed in one shared space. Isse hum sab ko aasan hoga. I need you as my equal partner. Maya nodded, seeing the intensity in his eyes the reality of his words ignoring it she moved to leave only to be stopped, "Maya just a second. These are for you.

Arjun handed her the flowers, a surprise Maya started at it for a second before taking it, "Arjun jaan buuch kar de raha hai ya thifak?

"This bouquet? She asked, he shrugged, "Ek photo main dhekar banvana ke lie kaha flowers ka colours badhla. Aacha nahi lagta, Kyun?

"Kuch nahi. Ashwin ma ke liye aise hi bjiwatha tha. Arjun's smile faded, "Sorry tumhari ek bahpan ka picture se liya hua photo main tha. Laga time pasandh hai...

"Its fine. Thank you for the flowers. Koi hai jisko yeah bahoth pasandh aayenge. I will pass them on with your compliments. Arjun nodded, "I will walk you out.

"Bhai main bhi nikaltha huun. Maya can I have a ride? Peet main dhardh hogaya hai. Maya gestured a let's go with her hand smiling, Arjun who walked behind them tried to picture her vehicle. His eyes searching for a white BMW or similar. He nearly flipped seeing the vehicle she pulled out. "I will see you soon. Aayan chalo.

Mouth dry all he could do was nodd. It felt like someone had ran a sword through his heart. Words could not express the pain - especially since he remembered why she liked the car so much. The memory burned through his heart... the words ran through his ears. "Arjun, main soch rahi thi ki apni ek car dhekar ek jeep karedhle. A wagonr convertible meri favorite hai, practical bhi hai carpooling ya phir long trips ke liye. Sari cheezon ko peeche daldo aur chalo, ma ka weelchair ko bhi dal sakte hai usmain it will be so nice. Family wagons main na kabhi kabhi car sick bhi hopayenge lekin ismain koi problem nahi. Just pull the top down.

When she said those words he ignored her with irritation thinking it was a usual blabbering. Today seeing her in the same jeep the seriousness hit him, "Maya ne issi gaadi ko kyun kareedha? Kya koi hai Maya ki zindagi main?

"BHAI. Aayan yelled again making him come to his sense, "Haan bol kya hua?

"Maya ne email check karne ke liye kaha maine minutes bijwa dhiya. Aayan replied. Glancing at his phone he nodded, "Haan aagaya thank you Maya.

"Sure. Aayan tume ride chahiye na? he quickly got into the seat next to her like usual, plugging in his phone to the music system. Maya rolled her eyes, turning to Arjun she added, "Mr. Sharma, main aap ko bathana bhul gayi. Hum har roz non-veg banathe hai. Agar aap ko yaa aap ka team par koi vrath rak rahe hai tho please mention it previously. Most of us are strict non-vegetarians. Jisko kabhi non-veg skip karna hai tho pehele hi bol dhete hai. Most of those who come to office don't have anybody tho lunch unke liye hum bandhe hai.

"Oh tho har meeting humare beech lunch time par hi book karlunga. He replied smiling glad her hostility had left. Stretching his hand to shake again he bit his lip praying she won't reject it. She did not gently taking it in his hand she shook it, "Thank you Maya mere saath kaam karne ke liye.

"Sanga se milo, phir pair pakad kar bheek mangne lagoge, please muje iss project se chutkara dhedo. She joked but again repeated, "Umm Mr. Sharma, my hand please drive karna padega.

"Sorry. He left her hand as she started the engine. One last smile she began driving away missing the cheer filled jump pumping his frits into the air. A large smile on his face, turning to Aayan she asked, "Isko kya hua?

"Chodo teek hojayega. Maya shrugged ruffling Aayan's hair lightly. Aayan pressed the song Aabhi Na Jaao Chod Kar... smiling Maya began singing along. This was a silent agreement between them, don't speak about what hurts!

A/N: Song link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3VHvtU1Azg

Edited by arya.arumugam - 7 years ago
Aaawww!!
Nervous Arjun is cute! I loved that he himself picked up all those flowers for Maya and he's worrying about whether Maya will like his outfit or not๐Ÿคฃ That was laughable but adorable as hell. I am glad to see the hints of old Arjun here, the one who love Maya with a passion๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ahaan! Ayaan ki bhabhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Arjun! Arjun!
Now he's fretting over Maya's outfit?! Banda pyaar mein pagla gaya hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
So finally Maya came...ah! Arjun and these little things that he does. He himself went to greet and meet Maya๐Ÿ˜ณAawww!!

"Rushing to the reception he kept muttering the rehearsed words while Aayan followed him, "Maya - tum bhi red pehenkar aayi ho. What a coincidence! Dheko main bhi..."

๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸคฃOH MY GOD!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

But then when he cried seeing her after so long...I could feel my own eyes getting misty, that was so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ The fact that he stood frozen at her sight because he saw her after so long...I knew this was going to happen.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š But aawww Arjun baby was hurt when he noticed that Maya baby wasn't wearing red.

Bechara..he couldn't even hug her but Maya is right at her part. I don't want her to forgive anybody anytime soon. Let the beg and grovel.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chalo at least he got to hold her hand but the missing ring sure hurt him. Oh! He needed to touch her, wanted to hold her so desperately but the past can't be ignored and though I know it hurt him but I am glad that Maya pulled away.

Ayaan is having a good day I say๐Ÿ˜† Arjun's nervousness, his anxious self is quite entertaining for Ayaan while for Maya it is hard to bear in equal measures.๐Ÿ˜† Even for Arjun excluding the occasional bumps I must say that it is one of the best days of his life. Finally he got to meet his Maya.

I may have missed me that's why I am asking, was Arjun aware that Ayaan is working with Maya?๐Ÿ˜•

I must say that the business ideas that Maya offered, or should I say the ideas you suggested like that of giving the production work to jail inmates, that was fantastic. I really liked that.๐Ÿ‘

And Arjun is trying to impress Maya that he declared ki jo Maya kahegi wahi hoga๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

And this >> "Arjun touched her wrist instantly seeing she was getting up, "Tum yahan par hi baitkar baath karo na, if you want I will leave."

Good lord!! It's making me laugh..which I shouldn't because Arjun is desperately waiting and trying to make everything right with Maya but his actions are sooo adorable, simple and sweet that they bring a huge smile on my face๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Maya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ whom is she asking Yudi to give pappis and jhappis??!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

An equal partner huh?!๐Ÿ˜‰ Arjun bhaiya using double meaning ahaan!๐Ÿ˜†

The car story๐Ÿ˜ญ Why did you ignore Maya that time Arjun, why!?! Kaash nahi kiya hota But ab pachtayae hot ka jab chidiya chug gayi khet, I seriously need a face-palm emoji!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฑ

But jo bhi hua, Arjun is happy that he got to meet Maya and now they will be working together. Emphasis on "together" โ˜บ๏ธ

"One last smile she began driving away missing the cheer filled jump pumping his frits into the air. A large smile on his face, turning to Aayan she asked, "Isko kya hua?"

"Chodo teek hojayega. Maya shrugged ruffling Aayan's hair lightly. Aayan pressed the song Aabhi Na Jaao Chod Kar... smiling Maya began singing along. This was a silent agreement between them, don't speak about what hurts! "

The perfect ending to a wonderful chapter! Hush! I loved this chapter and felt every emotion that your words portrayed!

Thank you for updating this chapter, now I am eagerly waiting for a role-reversal update!! Please update that story soon. โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
Edited by dmegha - 7 years ago
Shakthi-04 thumbnail
That was fast but did not get meaning!
Other readers I would love comments some times I feel I have only one reader

Originally posted by: arya.arumugam

That was fast but did not get meaning!

Other readers I would love comments some times I feel I have only one reader

Oh that "res"๐Ÿ˜ณ
that was me "Res aka reserving" a post for my comment.

See it, now I have unreserved it. ๐Ÿ˜Š
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6
This is my favorite ff man. Keep writing
Shakthi-04 thumbnail
Nope he is not aware of Aayan working for Maya... nor is he aware of the fact that Aayan has developed a sense of devotion for Maya. YES DEVOTION NOT LOVE WILL KNOW WHY IN NEXT CHAPTER... Arjun does not even know Maya has an adopted kid... but will soon.

Originally posted by: dmegha

Aaawww!!

Nervous Arjun is cute! I loved that he himself picked up all those flowers for Maya and he's worrying about whether Maya will like his outfit or not๐Ÿคฃ That was laughable but adorable as hell. I am glad to see the hints of old Arjun here, the one who love Maya with a passion๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ahaan! Ayaan ki bhabhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Arjun! Arjun!
Now he's fretting over Maya's outfit?! Banda pyaar mein pagla gaya hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
So finally Maya came...ah! Arjun and these little things that he does. He himself went to greet and meet Maya๐Ÿ˜ณAawww!!

"Rushing to the reception he kept muttering the rehearsed words while Aayan followed him, "Maya - tum bhi red pehenkar aayi ho. What a coincidence! Dheko main bhi..."

๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸคฃOH MY GOD!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

But then when he cried seeing her after so long...I could feel my own eyes getting misty, that was so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ The fact that he stood frozen at her sight because he saw her after so long...I knew this was going to happen.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š But aawww Arjun baby was hurt when he noticed that Maya baby wasn't wearing red.

Bechara..he couldn't even hug her but Maya is right at her part. I don't want her to forgive anybody anytime soon. Let the beg and grovel.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chalo at least he got to hold her hand but the missing ring sure hurt him. Oh! He needed to touch her, wanted to hold her so desperately but the past can't be ignored and though I know it hurt him but I am glad that Maya pulled away.

Ayaan is having a good day I say๐Ÿ˜† Arjun's nervousness, his anxious self is quite entertaining for Ayaan while for Maya it is hard to bear in equal measures.๐Ÿ˜† Even for Arjun excluding the occasional bumps I must say that it is one of the best days of his life. Finally he got to meet his Maya.

I may have missed me that's why I am asking, was Arjun aware that Ayaan is working with Maya?๐Ÿ˜•

I must say that the business ideas that Maya offered, or should I say the ideas you suggested like that of giving the production work to jail inmates, that was fantastic. I really liked that.๐Ÿ‘

And Arjun is trying to impress Maya that he declared ki jo Maya kahegi wahi hoga๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

And this >> "Arjun touched her wrist instantly seeing she was getting up, "Tum yahan par hi baitkar baath karo na, if you want I will leave."

Good lord!! It's making me laugh..which I shouldn't because Arjun is desperately waiting and trying to make everything right with Maya but his actions are sooo adorable, simple and sweet that they bring a huge smile on my face๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Maya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ whom is she asking Yudi to give pappis and jhappis??!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

An equal partner huh?!๐Ÿ˜‰ Arjun bhaiya using double meaning ahaan!๐Ÿ˜†

The car story๐Ÿ˜ญ Why did you ignore Maya that time Arjun, why!?! Kaash nahi kiya hota But ab pachtayae hot ka jab chidiya chug gayi khet, I seriously need a face-palm emoji!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฑ

But jo bhi hua, Arjun is happy that he got to meet Maya and now they will be working together. Emphasis on "together" โ˜บ๏ธ

"One last smile she began driving away missing the cheer filled jump pumping his frits into the air. A large smile on his face, turning to Aayan she asked, "Isko kya hua?"

"Chodo teek hojayega. Maya shrugged ruffling Aayan's hair lightly. Aayan pressed the song Aabhi Na Jaao Chod Kar... smiling Maya began singing along. This was a silent agreement between them, don't speak about what hurts! "

The perfect ending to a wonderful chapter! Hush! I loved this chapter and felt every emotion that your words portrayed!

Thank you for updating this chapter, now I am eagerly waiting for a role-reversal update!! Please update that story soon. โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Shakthi-04 thumbnail
Since show is over:
Next chapter is going to be the last in this thread... shifting entire story to fan-fictionforum with link under the chapter. Will keep adding chapter links in contents page once I shift it there. Hope it's all right... Not this one only after the next chapter.

To spice things up these are the questions I will be answering through the rest of the story (Yes will add link under as and when each is answered)

Who are the two girls who run into Sharma mansion as the family conduct a havan? Why is everyone so happy to see them?

What makes the Sangamithra punch Arjun across his face?

How does Maya end up getting an idea of bringing Saanj and Arjun together?

Why does Janvi and Maya end up fighting like cats and dogs?

How does Samay end up hugging Suman and crying?

How do Ivya and Arjun meet?

Why do Saanj and Arjun fight like hell in front of Maya?

How does Arjun react upon learning about Ivya's reality?

What makes Aayan go under the dining table with Ivya?

How does Aayan finally tell the girl he loves his deep feelings and make her agree to marriage?

Why does Aayan decorate Maya in a gaghra like a bride - including the gungat?

Why does Arjun tell Maya, "Nazre math churana, tum aaj meri aankon main ek premika se ek devi banchuki ho. I love you Maya. I love you so much that it hurts.

How do Sangamithra and Arjun become bai behen' types?

What does Maya tell Arjun that make her grab her folded hands and hug her tightly and assure her, "Tuje usko yeah donon kushiyan dhena hai jaan bilkul dhena hai. Main kudh tumhari saath dungi.

How does Arjun manage to get Maya and her entire gang to their house - with her staying and others working?

What makes Saanj hug Maya tightly as both of them cry? Why does she say, "Maine humari dosthi ko kalankith kardhiya na? Main bahoth gandhi hoon...

Why does Samay ask Arjun with a shocked filled face and hopeful tone, "Are you sure?

Why does Aayan's lady love become Samay's surrogate mother?

Edited by arya.arumugam - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: arya.arumugam

Nope he is not aware of Aayan working for Maya... nor is he aware of the fact that Aayan has developed a sense of devotion for Maya. YES DEVOTION NOT LOVE WILL KNOW WHY IN NEXT CHAPTER... Arjun does not even know Maya has an adopted kid... but will soon.

Cool๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Now I am more eager for the next chapter.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shakthi-04 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
New link... all those who commented or liked so far will PM it to all of you tomorrow or soon sorry for lack of replies will start replying to comments from now on...
thank you.