Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Jab aa jayega to bolegi nahin main tumhare aur Maya ke beech mein nhin aana chahti. 😭 Par tum ek do baar aur convince karoge to main maan jaungi.

Kaise na Maanu??? πŸ˜• Akhir hai to woh mera hi duffer 😳...aub to mein maya k lines bhi churana janti hun..😳 mein bhi maya jaise banugi..aur tumhare liye kisi se bhi dushmani mol sakti hun..mein bhi aub sab maya k jaise karna chahti hun..kyonki Sanjh bankar mein kuch kar na saki..at least Maya jaise bankar Kuch kar paungi shyad..πŸ€”
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

In Maya's defence, I can only say that her heart wants to love, but her traumatised brain cannot allow it to...her psychpathic brain only knows how to manipulate, possess, control or destroy...it cannot allow her heart to love...

N Saanjh is totally right in making every attempt possible to protect Arjun from Maya's psychpathic brain...

May be you meant it metaphorically or you are watching too many cliched love storiesπŸ˜‰, but I don't think there is anything like heart wants to love. It is all the work of brain. πŸ˜ƒ
hugsandkisses thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
The lady jailer will have the same ending like the 'shame' lady in game of thrones. Maya is not someone who will forget.
Lovely analysis Shruti. I no longer see the show but check your posts to see what is happening
DeadShot thumbnail

Originally posted by: hugsandkisses

The lady jailer will have the same ending like the 'shame' lady in game of thrones. Maya is not someone who will forget.

Lovely analysis Shruti. I no longer see the show but check your posts to see what is happening

i don't know what's going to happen with her..πŸ˜† but seems like that jailor lady is having some personal vendetta her πŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

May be you meant it metaphorically or you are watching too many cliched love storiesπŸ˜‰, but I don't think there is anything like heart wants to love. It is all the work of brain. πŸ˜ƒ

Of course, metaphorically, to get across my point...πŸ˜ƒ..alas, I'm not watching anything at all at the moment on TV, apart from Beyhadh...neither the time nor the inclination, frankly ...

Actually, the woman in her wants to love, but the traumatised child which has now become a monster, doesn't allow her...

Is this better?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail

What limits is she going to cross btw? πŸ˜†

She has crossed limits earlier too, when she aided Arjun in becoming a fugitive...now too, I think she will let Maya believe that Arjun n Saanjh have died at the hands of the goons...maybe...

Let's see how the drama unfolds... πŸ˜ƒ
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Saanjh will also go against the law and take it in her hands If needed for Arjun.

Yes...to protect Arjun...

When one murders someone during self defence, it isn't termed murder, n the law sets u free.. similarly, if you murder someone while protecting another person from this murdered person, it isn't murder...

Maya has always gone against the law to "punish" someone...never to protect someone...

There's a big difference between the 2... U may choose to ignore the difference...your wish..
DeadShot thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

She has crossed limits earlier too, when she aided Arjun in becoming a fugitive...now too, I think she will let Maya believe that Arjun n Saanjh have died at the hands of the goons...maybe...

Let's see how the drama unfolds... πŸ˜ƒ

rehndo kuch na ho paavega dhooskey se..🀣 and by the way again it was ayaan that used brain..and helped arjun for escape..
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There are strong rumors that in the coming episodes Duffer is going to catch a cold & his body temperature falls. Dusky will save him by giving him her body heat & they might consumate .Seems like cvs have this same crap they showed in DMG between Sid & Riddhima & now on Dusky Duffer πŸ˜†
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

forget that stupid sanjh..πŸ˜† usko jyada seriously mat lo..ignoring is the best option..πŸ˜† anyway i'll be more of asking maya's childhood phase.i mean glimpse of child maya...that will be more tolerable..πŸ˜†

Ignore hi toh karna chahti hu but ho nahi rahi haiπŸ˜† Dont know why Maya kept her alive for more than 1 year πŸ˜† Instead of killing so many she could have killed idiot Dusky , we would also be spared of this torture.
Me too. Want to see more of Mayas childhood but looks like we will be gifted with SaaJun consummation πŸ˜†