Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@anshvi if u think like Maya u have to act to counter that thinking. I have not seen that in saanjh. So let us agree to disagree here. Maya crime don't justify saanjh hypocrisy which I can see which you can't see so let us also disagree there.if I see any action to counter Maya in real sense even taking personal trouble, suffering personally to really liberate his brother from an abusive marriage is ayan. His actions are affirmative. In line with what he is talking. I want this man to get the real credit which is due for him .Hope u agree to me here. There are only 3 people in the show whose thought and action matched. Ashwin, Maya and Ayan. @hadhsejyada u know the power of words.Maya had created physical prison to control people. It can be easily broken. Saanjh has created a mental prison with words.u don't even realize u are in prison to break it and they do what u wish them to do.in wed episode she wanted arjun to propose her tell her he loves her beyhadh.She really fantazied it.But outward she speaks in such a way to drive guilt into him. Yes many were responsible. But saanjh played a major role in driving Maya insecurity pushing her to darkness. If you have a good friend and if u have problem with spouse u always take steps to unite them in a positive way.a good friend is not the one who always support everything and anything the friend does. But counsel the friend properly not to take wrong path. A friend shows a mirror on your faults. At the same time encourages u to achieve ur dream. A friend doesn't disgrace u in public to show power to show ir wrong. Atleast this is my idea of friendship in true sense which I have experienced also. Where do saanjh fit in.She couldn't remove arjun fears.She couldn't patch up vm and arjun. She couldn't stop him from drinking. When she came back after 3 years she gave him option to do things hiding from his wife knowing fully well it can instigate her.didn't do anything to understand why marriage is in rocks.has her friend done anything wrong. So on what basis I should call her a friend. When he was in jail she sat and cried.meaning of friendship is different and saanj doesn't fit that Bill for me.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

They should've have kept the story between Maya -as protagonist (surely as a grey) and Ashwin-as antagonist and Arjun -as catalyst (obviously with brain and substance πŸ˜†) to improve the condition of Maya. They have a very good chance to address the issue of child abuse and mental disorder with good amount of suspense and thriller. They shouldn't brought is this rajiv, samay, saanjh and whole maya ka saural.

But majaal meri jo maine kuch constructive expect kiya Indian serial se

In fact they could've also show a healthy relationship between Saanjh and Maya since it was saanjh who has first noticed the tears in Maya's eyes in very 1st episode. But as India tele traditions two girls can't be friends, there has to be envy, jealousy and cat fight that too for a guy like Arjun🀑.

In S1 Maya was a smart and cunning businesswomen. Who have poise and dignity. She was a uptight strict boss at the same time a really lost and vulnerable girl from inside.If she is grey , she is inspiring also.There was a mystery aspect in S1 that what it is actually happened with Maya in childhood, what is Maya suffering from? What bad she has done that can have punishment of 20-25 yrs ? All this question has gone to drain.Nowadays Maya has turned into Rajnikant who can escape every danger. I hardly find her a psychotic She is plane bad.

Beyadh has turned into a cheap action thriller with loopholes and melodrama.

This is exactly what I was hoping from this show But all gone down the drain.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@anshvi if u think like Maya u have to act to counter that thinking. I have not seen that in saanjh. So let us agree to disagree here. Maya crime don't justify saanjh hypocrisy which I can see which you can't see so let us also disagree there.if I see any action to counter Maya in real sense even taking personal trouble, suffering personally to really liberate his brother from an abusive marriage is ayan. His actions are affirmative. In line with what he is talking. I want this man to get the real credit which is due for him .Hope u agree to me here. There are only 3 people in the show whose thought and action matched. Ashwin, Maya and Ayan. @hadhsejyada u know the power of words.Maya had created physical prison to control people. It can be easily broken. Saanjh has created a mental prison with words.u don't even realize u are in prison to break it and they do what u wish them to do.in wed episode she wanted arjun to propose her tell her he loves her beyhadh.She really fantazied it.But outward she speaks in such a way to drive guilt into him. Yes many were responsible. But saanjh played a major role in driving Maya insecurity pushing her to darkness. If you have a good friend and if u have problem with spouse u always take steps to unite them in a positive way.a good friend is not the one who always support everything and anything the friend does. But counsel the friend properly not to take wrong path. A friend shows a mirror on your faults. At the same time encourages u to achieve ur dream. A friend doesn't disgrace u in public to show power to show ir wrong. Atleast this is my idea of friendship in true sense which I have experienced also. Where do saanjh fit in.She couldn't remove arjun fears.She couldn't patch up vm and arjun. She couldn't stop him from drinking. When she came back after 3 years she gave him option to do things hiding from his wife knowing fully well it can instigate her.didn't do anything to understand why marriage is in rocks.has her friend done anything wrong. So on what basis I should call her a friend. When he was in jail she sat and cried.meaning of friendship is different and saanj doesn't fit that Bill for me.

Shruthi

The only thing i agree with u is about Ayaan...He really has been a great brother and his love for Arjun is unconditional and that is precisely why he is my favorite character in the show
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I just have one question guys...

Why would you want to be that person whom you consider wrong and evil?

Arjun ko bachane le liye Maya ban sakti hoon.

Isn't she indirectly saying that Maya is/was good to save Arjun?

All the time we have heard Saanjh mata's rant against Maya. "Maya pagal hai, woh girri hui aurat hai, aisi aurat waisi aurat etc

So why on earth would Saanjh devi want to be that "aisi waisi aurat to save Arjun"?

Gosh I can never understand Saanjh devi.

She reeks "HYPOCRISY" all the time.

1005068 thumbnail
Maya had already killed pandit, Ashwin and was trying to kill Janvi before so called kiss of Arjun sanjh and holi dance. Even if she didn't kill that pandit her other actions show how much mentally stable she was. Ashwin deserved it, but she didn't kill him in self defence, that was for arjun. She was trying to kill Janvi for arjun. These actions were enough to land her in jail. She was already dark enough. She could have simply move out without isolating Arjun, talked with him about sanjh but she didn't because of her mentality.
Saanjh did many mistakes in S1 like in holi, getting involved too much between them, her intention was not to separate them. All of that were mistake only not some conspiracy. And wasn't she setting traps for arjun even before mairrage like property drama, when Arjun was supporting her in everything. For her love means total control over Arjun. When she trusted him really?
1005068 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

All the time we have heard Saanjh mata's rant against Maya. "Maya pagal hai, woh girri hui aurat hai, aisi aurat waisi aurat etc

So why on earth would Saanjh devi want to be that "aisi waisi aurat to save Arjun"?

if she decides to kill someone like Maya then obviously her fate will be same as Maya. Her actions will tell what she means.
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yay.. This one.. πŸ‘
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saanjh said that if Maya can cross all boundaries to get Arjun...then Saanjh at any given time can become Maya to save Arjun. My understanding of that is that Saanjh in other words can cross all boundaries to save Arjun...So this does make her look like somewhat of a hyprocrite.
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Is it really so tough to understand the meaning of this dialogue, or is it just convenient to misinterpret it to bash a character you guys dislike so strongly in order to support another character, which, now obviously, has absolutely no support systems left?!!πŸ˜†

Did she even once say that she wants to take over the identity of Maya Mehrotra to save Arjun, as TM has suggested?!?πŸ˜†

She simply meant that if Maya can cross any limit to "get" or destroy Arjun, Saanjh too, can cross limits to "save" Arjun...by saying "Maya ban sakti" Hoon, she clearly meant in terms of crossing limits like maya...

N what is wrong in crossing limits to save a human life from a psychotic obsessed woman??? πŸ˜†

Anyways, like I said before, continue the bash party πŸ˜†...

You never will...because you are only trying to find non existent faults in her...so I suggest don't strain much...πŸ˜†

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soumya04

Maya had already killed pandit, Ashwin and was trying to kill Janvi before so called kiss of Arjun sanjh and holi dance. Even if she didn't kill that pandit her other actions show how much mentally stable she was. Ashwin deserved it, but she didn't kill him in self defence, that was for arjun. She was trying to kill Janvi for arjun. These actions were enough to land her in jail. She was already dark enough. She could have simply move out without isolating Arjun, talked with him about sanjh but she didn't because of her mentality.

Saanjh did many mistakes in S1 like in holi, getting involved too much between them, her intention was not to separate them. All of that were mistake only not some conspiracy. And wasn't she setting traps for arjun even before mairrage like property drama, when Arjun was supporting her in everything. For her love means total control over Arjun. When she trusted him really?

In Maya's defence, I can only say that her heart wants to love, but her traumatised brain cannot allow it to...her psychpathic brain only knows how to manipulate, possess, control or destroy...it cannot allow her heart to love...

N Saanjh is totally right in making every attempt possible to protect Arjun from Maya's psychpathic brain...