Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Sometimes to nab a criminal and beat him in his own game one needs to think like a criminal and this what Saanjh meant when she said those lines
If she wants to find Arjun and beat Maya in her own game then she must think like Maya and that is an intelligent thing to do in my opinion

Maya first kidnapped Arjun and now as she is in jail and can't contact the goons Arjun's life is in danger...Now she wants to 'save' him

Maya doesn't want anyone else to come between her and Arjun, not even God...She herself wants to play Arjun's God

She wants to kill him and torture him but she can't let anyone else hurt him because she thinks that only she has that right...Again she is trying to be Arjun's God, his everything...She can't let anyone come between her and Arjun...and this is where she faulters...This is what the 7th vachan was...For Maya it is 'Pyaar is saath marna' while Pyar should be 'Saath jeena aur pyar ko bachana'

Maya could have got everything in life...A loving husband, a loving family , a baby, a successful career (which she had) but she let it slip out of her hands.

Her obsession has not only destroyed others' lives but her's as well. More than anyone else we are ourselves responsible for our actions and here more than anyone else Maya is herself responsible for not only others' but her destruction as well

Maya is definitely not going to stop coz there is still no sense of realization...She is going to cause more havoc...She in all probability is going to kill the jailor , then the lawyer, then Jhanvi and then even may be Ayaan...Her obsession will only cause further destruction and nothing else

Maya has always been a fighter, an intelligent, independent and a strong woman but she has used her intelligence, fighting spirit for a wrong cause.

The lady jailor has misbehaved with her, ill-treated her coz she is a murderer...Yes she did judge her on basis of her past...but what did Maya do in return...The first chance she got she used it to call the goons and ordered them to kidnap Arjun and she tried to escape prison...This means that the jailor was right and Maya has not changed a bit.

Maya blamed Saanjh that she helped Arjun in escaping the prison...Arjun was innocent who was falsely convicted...I don't see anything wrong if Ayaan and Saanjh helped Arjun in escaping prison.

Maya was accusing Saanjh of helping Arjun escape while she herself tried to escape from prison😆
and the only reason why Maya wants to escape is to seek revenge from Arjun and co...Again her only motive is destruction.

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abused mentally and physically since childhood , made to feel unwanted , trust betrayed , never truly been loved by anyone , being taken advantage of since a young age , I don't know how this person could have grown up to be anything else other than the way she is.
I didn't see a single genuine person around her who truly loved her.

Dad hated her & cursed the day she was born

Mom thought of her as a barrier in her way of getting back her husband though its another story that her husband didn't want her ever but always her money .

Rajiv who took advantage of a helpless young girl who came to him all broken .

Arjun who promised her his undying love & of never leaving her hand ever , come what may has never ever loved her but only added fuel to her insecurity by his unhealthy relation with his pagalpan named Dusky. Instead of showing her light his actions only made her plunge deeper into the darkness. Arjun came as a curse in her life. She was shown to do quiet well before him but his coming & promising to add colours in her life proved fatal because the only color he added in her white life is black .

Vandana well this lady never really liked her & she had hopes of making her padosi's daughter as her DIL but everything turned upside down with Maya's entry & this regressive woman with her superstitions & apshaguns & all sorts of shitty behavior made her feel she was unwanted at every step . Before dying she had cursed her stepson that he can never be happy with Maya & blessed her ladli Saanjh that Arjun should fall in love with her. Now she was Vandana mata & whatever came out from her mouth always turns true. So Now both her curse & blessing is working. Arjun hates Maya & loves Saanjh.

Saanjh the chipku bestie of Arjun who was saving to buy a lehenga since childhood so that she can wear it when she becomes Mrs. Sharma in future. She has always seen to it that no one comes between her & her aim in life. But this was Maya & she entered her Duffers life at a great speed😆 & SD's aim in life was seen taking hiccups momentarily. SD though tried her best to stay in between the two & tried to stop the marriage in the pretense of showing Mayas sach that she's a pagal. Beizzat hoke nikala gaya by Arjun & he went on to marry her. Now with marriage broken & Arjun hating Maya & realizing his undying love for Saanjh her aim in life is at last getting fulfilled. SD will get to wear her lehenga but not before she plays a little hard to get game . 😆 Emotional manipulation going on now by SD to prove she's not koyla but diamond to Arjun.

I want Maya to take her revenge on all these morons who only added to her misery. 3 of them r already dead. Jhanvi Arjun & Saanjh remains still.Game ON.

Y does people always compare Mayas actions with others ? Maya is a baddie , she will do things which other good people wont. Escaping from prison hiring gundas killing people are her ways of dealing things. But the goody two shoes is also going against law in helping a criminal escape & in future she might to do other things too like she gave dhamki in order to save Arjun woh Maya bhi ban sakti hai ! She didnt mention tum jaise soch bhi sakti hu but rather she will become Maya.
Maya was not born this way . Circumstances built around her made her the way she is. Her thoughts are extreme of making things right. So what is Saanjh doing now ? She already took law in her hands & now she even said she can become Maya if needed . When pushed no one follows the right way but obviously takes the crooked way to meet situations.

Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
There are millions of people who had a trouble childhood yet they thrived in lives and not became murders and criminals.

I agree Maya had a troubled childhood and no one deserves a childhood like her's

Rajiv only wanted to exploit her and offered her a deal which Maya accepted as well..She could have declined the offer...she could have figured something else...If Rajiv used Maya even Maya used and manipulated him...Rajiv was burning in front of her and she had a smirk on her face. Maya could have come up with another idea like going to the police or anything else and yet she decided to take a life.

Both played and manipulated each other...Rajiv deserved punishment for trying to exploit a young girl for sure but Maya was also not an innocent victim in this case...They both deserved punishment.

Vandana didn't accept her initially but Ayaan accepted her, Saanjh planned a honeymoon trip for her...If Vandana was apprehensive in accepting her then there were Ayaan , Arjun , Saanjh , even Suman who were supporting Maya

Arjun left his family , his brother, his mom and Saanjh for Maya and lived with her for 3 years where no one was there to interfere in their lives and still their relation was a mess

Arjun loved Maya and threw Saanjh out of his life when Maya blamed her for her miscarriage only for him to later find out that miscarriage was fake...He left his mom and bro for her.

Arjun again did not even listen to Ayaan's side of the story and went against him only to support Maya

Arjun went against Saanjh , Ayaan , his entire family only to support Maya in the fake rape case only to realise later that they were telling the truth all along

Maya put false accusations on Arjun that he was a wife beater and Arjun still lived with her.

She made it clear to Saanjh that he loved Maya and not her

Maya then went on and tried to kill Ayaan , Prem died and later killed Vandana and trapped Arjun in yet another false case this time of murder.

Maya destroyed their lives...From a victim Maya turned into a hardcore criminal...Her insecurities and obsession got the better of her in my opinion

These character have made human mistakes while Maya has committed henious crimes...These characters have become her victims

If Maya should get revenge from these morons then what about them

what should Ayaan do with Maya for trapping him, for trying to kill him and for murdering his mom

what should Suman do with Maya for conspiring with a pyscho Rajiv which resulted in Prem's death

What should Arjun do with May for murdering his mom and for trapping him in a fake case.

In my opinion no one should die now cause all have suffered enough more than what they deserve.

If anyone then it is them who should seek revenge...But revenge only causes destruction

There is always a way to deal with situations...and crooked way is not the only way

Maya is allowed to anything coz he is bad is not right in my opinion

Saanjh , Ayaan helped Arjun escape coz he was not a criminal but an innocent

Ayaan and Saanjh are trying to save Arjun while Maya has asked the goons to kidnap him

Intentions and purpose have to be kept in mind.

Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
People with troubled childhood does not become criminals. But people who not only have a troubled childhood and cornered and made to feel unwanted, a curse, and betrayed tend to become one.
Many children have troubled childhood develops aggressive behavior but there does at some point in their life comes a person who genuinely loves him /her and makes the person feel special and wanted. That one person can come in any form as a teacher a mother figure a partner or as a friend. But there has to be someone. But in Mayas case there came no one who you can say genuinely loved her. jhanvi feebly tried to be a good mom from time to time when her motherly instincts would rise but time and again she failed. The strong step that she took to throw Naya behind bars had she taken this before when she was young and stop running behind Ashwin and make Maya feel wanted things could have been different. Did she ever make kheer for her daughter ever? No nothing was shown. Why will Maya celebrate her birthday alone and her mom peep from behind a curtain and shed tears ? Couldn't she have made kheer for her and made her feel special.! Why didn't she take measures for Mayas anger management when she was young instead of letting it grow more and making her lose control?
Arjun came in her life with a lot of promises but failed in all. Except making her feel insecure and pushing her towards darkness by his behavior he has done nothing.

This jailer lady who Saajun fans love... well y is she behaving OTT? What has Maya done to her? Is it the first time she's seeing a hard core criminal or is there some kinda personal vendetta she has against her? She's constantly provoking her... what for? Isn't this lady supposed to be a person who has seen hard core criminals... ppl who have commited mass murders so what's her problem with Maya? Even Indrani Mukhherjee isn't treated like this !! 😆 Maya heard that the one who makes th e maximum number of incense sticks is allowed to make a call. So she tried to make the call the right way... didn't steal others incense sticks to show she made the most. She genuinely deserved it. But this officer throws her plate away maybe shown to give some pleasure to SaaJun fans... Unless paid from outside to ill treat a criminal an officer ki koi theka nahi pad gayi to unnecessarily harass a criminal. But here no ones paying her so y she's behaving like a sadist psycho? They have repeatedly shown she's provoked at first and when she takes extreme measures to counter it.. because I believe jaldi is lady officer ki Ram naam satya honay wali hai then another murder will add to her list of crime and ppl will only see the crime not the causes.
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
I always say action and reaction matters and level of reaction matters
If A slaps B then in return if B gives 2 slaps to A it is understandable
But if B stabs A to death will it be justified.

Also Jhanvi was not a good mom but she did confront Ashwin...She failed at being a good mom for sure

And that is why i said that many have a troubled childhood.

Jhanvi failed her but this does not give Maya the right to try and kill her.

Arjun failed at every promise in wrong in my opinion..he was not the best or a perfect husband but he did try to be a good husband.

It is a simple case as I said above
If A has slapped B because B abused A then if B slaps A in return one can understand and justify that but in return if B stabs A to death then there is no justification for that.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abusive childhood does not certify the crimes she performed now. She is turned into criminal. If this is how we judge then most of the criminals needs to sympathised. Maya never made any concrete efforts. She never analysed actions.Only blamed others for instigating her. Arjun gave her love but did that change her? No rather she had made her own definition of love and she wanted things to be accordingly. She did a lot of harmful things for keeping the things according to her.
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, but at the end of the day everyone will say that Dusky did just a titanic work😆
Absolutely pass-through episode. Same torture chamber. All the same hypocrites. Without changes
By the way, why did they make as much as two 30 minutes episodes, if in essence they don't have any sense load?
Continuous pulling and dragging. And nothing more. Boring, boring, boooring
Next week will same. Just nothing at all
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
I don't see the effects only...Maya can commit thousand murders and people will curse her and hopes reaches a fate that people will fear to think about.
My focus is mainly on the cause. I see the root causes and the reasons for making her believing and perceiving relationships. I see Maya surrounded by hypocrites & liars and they are the root causes and their behavior and actions is the cause of what she does and believes in. Period.

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
They should've have kept the story between Maya -as protagonist (surely as a grey) and Ashwin-as antagonist and Arjun -as catalyst (obviously with brain and substance 😆) to improve the condition of Maya. They have a very good chance to address the issue of child abuse and mental disorder with good amount of suspense and thriller. They shouldn't brought is this rajiv, samay, saanjh and whole maya ka saural.
But majaal meri jo maine kuch constructive expect kiya Indian serial se

In fact they could've also show a healthy relationship between Saanjh and Maya since it was saanjh who has first noticed the tears in Maya's eyes in very 1st episode. But as India tele traditions two girls can't be friends, there has to be envy, jealousy and cat fight that too for a guy like Arjun🤡.

In S1 Maya was a smart and cunning businesswomen. Who have poise and dignity. She was a uptight strict boss at the same time a really lost and vulnerable girl from inside.If she is grey , she is inspiring also.There was a mystery aspect in S1 that what it is actually happened with Maya in childhood, what is Maya suffering from? What bad she has done that can have punishment of 20-25 yrs ? All this question has gone to drain.Nowadays Maya has turned into Rajnikant who can escape every danger. I hardly find her a psychotic She is plane bad.

Beyadh has turned into a cheap action thriller with loopholes and melodrama.

anshvi thumbnail
We all have different perspectives and that is alright
Few only see the cause while others see both that is cause and effect both in order to come to a conclusion

For me a murder is a murder and a punishable crime (Unless it is done in self defense) , for me trapping someone in a false case is crime no matter the cause, for me murdering someone is a crime, hitting someone by a car and trying to kill that person brutally is a crime no matter what

If Maya had tried to show Vandana that she was not the Maya that Ashwin was talking about, if she was thankful for Ayaan and Arjun's support that time I would have cheered for her coz I detested Vandana when she did not give her a chance

But instead of proving Vandnan and Ashwin wrong she proved them right by plotting and taking Arjun away from his family

Even then I understood her psyche to an extent

But then she crossed the limits and framed Ayaan in a false rape case, did a false miscarriage, killed Vandana, tried to kill Jhanvi and Ayaana and it was then Maya turned into a criminal from a victim.

As i said cause and effect both should be kept in mind and their intensity and level as well as i had explained in my above post.

Anyway to each his own, we clearly have different opinion and perspective and that is fine I guess