Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

Everybody here is interested in that lady jjailor's ending.. πŸ˜† how maya is going to torture her.. Even i m also waiting.. πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜†
I would be disappointed if Maya doesn't kill that jailor. πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
25/8/2017

Guys posting from mobile. Today also the path to solution ayan found while saanjeshwari devi was arguing with police man how he should do his duty. She did a thing today. She told if the body is not that of arjun she will not ask God anything. God can heave sigh of relief.atleast question like why u did to me etc won't go to him.Maya she made agarbathis.topper.When she asked for reward after the task she is judged based on past.if u try to good also people will judge based on past.same thing vandana mata did.if she is rewarded for present good work Maya might continue to be good. Even with so much torture goodness exist in her. She did action to reach arjun. Positive affirmative action. What did saanjeshwari devi do who told she will be Maya.cried in front of dead body and gave gyan to police officer on duty while ayan did something concrete. Original aur duplicate have lot of difference saanjeshwari devi.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@fernandes if saanjeshwari devi felt it is Maya she shouldn't go to tell dialogue with Maya. Think like Maya and start taking affirmative action. If someone can think like Maya to some extend it is ayan and he proved it today. Saanjh can only show off I think like that. A terrible fake copy.But since she is a lawyer she camouflage it with dialogue.
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dexter3108

πŸ˜†
I would be disappointed if Maya doesn't kill that jailor. πŸ˜†

Lol Maya always kills faltu log.
She should have killed the root cause of all. And that is Saanjh and Arjun.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Lol Maya always kills faltu log.
She should have killed the root cause of all. And that is Saanjh and Arjun.

Exactly πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shurthi 17 minutes ka episide mein ne 7 minutes mein dekh liyaπŸ˜† fast-fast only watched maya's scenes waise bhi uss mahanta ki murat k scenes tolerate nahi kar sakta..everything that VM's blessing for saanjh are working for sure..she asked to give all arjun's love for sanjh..and that is happening right now but as her curse are also working simuntaneously sanjeshwari devi will save arjun..what you've told@shurthi about sanjh in your eariler posts on all of that i agree with you.i think god did this on some purpose you know? i heard now leap will take place again of 5 years..and arjun-sanjh will live together with changed identity..and after that they will decide to get marry..but here maya..will find them and get her revenge..don't know this is rumor or not..but i found some photoshoot of jenny in entirely changed look she was in like fully changed attire..let's see if this happens or not..πŸ˜‰
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Factfiction myth bhagvan ka game kuch alag hai. When it hit u, u will never know where it came from. Maya jail going was so easy and expected. Infact I wanted her to go to jail for long.now mad Maya has visited aslyum, bad Maya is in jail.She publicly went through everything. So she has nothing to lose, nothing to hide. So in a way power is with her now.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

Everybody here is interested in that lady jjailor's ending.. πŸ˜† how maya is going to torture her.. Even i m also waiting.. πŸ€ͺ

The more she's torturing Maya the more I feel Hey bhagwan yeh toh gya ! Iski end toh kya honay wali hai yeh mein soch bhi nahi sakti πŸ˜† Shes like now aa bail mujhe maar πŸ˜†
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the completion of the previous thread, Shruthi!
Shruthi, don't you think to reach the light, Maya must realise, that it wasn't Saanjh's fault but the people she thought she'd lost to Saanjh. Saanjh was correct in saying "tum unhe apna bana hi nahi payi" They were never hers in the first place, they were deceitful, and not Saanjh. Their unfaithfulness towards her became Saanjh's power and Maya's weakness. Everyone is equally responsible, it wasn't just Saanjh.

Maya must realize that Saanjh isn't to be blamed.

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shurthi i want to know why maya don't show her vulnerable side..in yesterday's episode when she was talking with sanjh..she had converstion in full confidence..but when sanjh gone she was scared..i remembered this happened a lot with maya..when her and arjun's photo came into news paper she herself told her it is not going to effect her..but when arjun was gone she got afraid again..why this personality changes? i mean it looks like she has MPD..πŸ˜•