Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I like it when Maya asked saanjh who she was she to judge her...after saanjh gave her a monologue about how Maya tried to trap Arjuns love etc...and that's absolutely true...at the end of the day who are you to judge the relationship between a man and his wife.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@fragrance yes to protect Arjun Saanjh's dialogues wont be enough, some action will be needed. So she needs Maya, she wants to become Maya. When you dont trust yourself, your identity, how in the world you can handle another person's identity.
@fernandes even if Saanjh wants to become Maya, she should have the fighting and surviving skills. Not dialogues like Arjun mujhe bachao. So she accepting to take the identity of Maya itself shows she doesnt have those things in her. Irony a daughter who has been taught swimming by her father has to take the identity of another woman who doesnt know swimming to protect someone.

@beyhadfan exactly that's why I said Saanjh is a lawyer, not a judge. A client comes to the lawyer, lawyer doesnt go to client. Saanjh went to Arjun, to poke her nose in his marital life, while in FB Maya had come to Rajiv to ask help from him.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So you people think that becoming Maya is not becoming evil like her? Right, so you guys also believe that maybe Maya has some goodness left deep down her?
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, Dusky really became many times Maya. Lots of. And Dusky did a lot to save and protect Duffer. For example, Dusky joined the family๐Ÿ˜ƒ In fact, there was a lot, very very lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Every time Dusky says what Maya did and how much Maya bad&mad. Every time I see this arrogant, shameless face. I look at the clock, and wonder when this damned time will finally go back...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Laska once again Maya to Maa, just remove one "Y" and you have the cake Dusky specifically made for VM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@Y12 whatever Saanjeshwari Devi does she is good. For anything bad there is Maya baby. If Saanjh becomes Maya then Maya is good, but if Maya is Maya then Maya is bad. If someone steal your identity then you are good ๐Ÿ˜†, but if you remain yourself you are bad. Maya herself told, Saanjeshwari Devi you are good, for anything bad I am here.
Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

So Saanjh is trying to be Maya.๐Ÿ˜ƒI guess it should be easy for her since already all the obsession is there, she just has to kill a few people.๐Ÿ˜†

That jailer thinks she is oversmart but in reality is a fool. In order to prove her smartness, she devises a stupid act which lead to only one f**king consequence i.e Arjun getting kidnapped. So much for smartness.

Maya killed so many people unnecessarily, I wish she had killed Saanjh before them so that we could be spared from SaaJun "saccha pyaar" (basically puerile stupidity) torture.

True she must have killed saanj and took mansi or whom so ever in place of Saanjh.Problem khatham.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

24/8/2017

I will become Maya anytime to protect my Arjun. In the whole episode only this line mattered to me. Note the point Saanjh will become Maya anytime to protect Arjun. Now there are some questions arising from that line. Maya according to Saanjh is bad and mad. She had told multiple times to Arjun himself your wife is mad. Then of course she has gone and thretnened Maya that she has the proof of crimes of Maya. She had told multiple times to VM and Ayan in season 2, Arjun is sad with Maya, she has to save Arjun.
So how can Maya protect Arjun. How come Saanjh becoming bad and mad Maya protects Arjun. Perfect contradictory statements from Saanjeswari Devi. It is not Saanjh protecting Arjun. But Saanjh becomes Maya to protect Arjun. Badi tamasha hai.

Now the second part of this analysis. Saanjh can become Maya anytime to protect Arjun. So since when she has started stealing the copyright of Maya to protect Arjun. Since when she has started stealing the identity of Maya to do actions in the name of protection of Arjun. Leave the stealing of copyright what actions this lady has done so far to save Arjun. And if she has done the so called saving, then the credit should go to Maya not to Saanjeshwari Devi, because she became Maya to save Arjun. Arrey yaar copy right stealing if you are in creative industry jail mein jaayegi Saanjeswari Devi for taking someone's identity or doing things impersonating another person and taking credit for it.
Now I understood why Saanjeshwari Devi is lawyer. Saanjeshwari Devi knows if people know she has stolen identity and took credit for someone else's work then she can be punished. She will be bad. Since Saanjeshwari Devi knows laws she has ensured no one understand she has stolen the good work of Maya and is taking credit without actually doing anything. It was a big confusion for me why Saanjeshwari Devi is a lawyer, because court mein tho kuch dimaag dikhayi nahi deta. Her expertise is in copyright stealing and using her law degree to cover up copy right stealing.

Now coming to Maya devi. Maya devi knows Saanjeshwari Devi very well. That is why she herself called Saanjh, Saanjheswari Devi yesterday and told you are good. For anything bad I am there. I also started thinking isnt it Maya right, if Saanjeshwari Devi takes credit of Maya's good work, Saanjeshwari Devi has to pay for Maya's bad work also naa. But what to do Saanjeshwari Devi is lawyer, she will take only good work.

The fun is Vandana Mata. She cursed Arjun till Maya is in your heart, you will be alone. Then she blessed Saanjh she gets all the love from Arjun. Now if Saanjeshwari Devi become Maya anytime to protect Arjun, will Vandana Mata's blessing work or curse work. Because Arjun says he loves Saanjh, so in Arjun's heart it has to be Saanjh, but Saanjeshwari Devi says to protect Arjun she will become Maya, so in Arjun's heart it will be Maya. Then Arjun will be alone. See if you have to protect someone you have to protect his heart, take care of his heart. It is in the health of the heart both physically and emotionally your life span is dependant, your survival is dependant( medical science says so), to do this function Saanjeswari will become Maya. Bhagvan bhi iss complication ka hal nikal nahi paayega. He will go mad, as he has to check when Saanjeshwari Devi is Saanjh and when she is Maya. Because if she is Saanjh Vandana Mata ka blessing switch on, if she is Maya Vandana Mata ka curse switch on. Arrey bhagvan koi aur kaam hi nahi kar payega Saanjeshwari Devi ko monitor karke. He will need a really good software programmer with brains who can write a good software program to handle this identity switch of Saanjeshwari Devi, so that God can do his work and not monitor Saanjeswari Devi.

Jokes apart Saanjeshwari Devi you are a lawyer, not a judge. It is always better to remember that before splashing that arrogant smile and over confident dialogue. You have given me the dialogue I have been waiting say for some months. When I wrote Saanjh is imitating Maya in dresses, dialogues and many other things questions had come up. If Saanjh says she will become Maya anytime to protect Arjun please understand those were not mere feelings, Saanjh had become Maya many times and have done many things also in the name of Maya in the name of protection of Arjun. Now truth should reveal what has she done in the name of Maya and why do I feel Maya devi knows most of it. Maya devi knows her copy right has been stolen and in her name someone has done some actions. Maya is mad and bad. But Saanjeshwari Devi wants to be Maya to protect Arjun. There cannot be more irony for the character of Saanjeshwari Devi.

@bold...my reaction was same when Sanjheshawri spoke that line๐Ÿ˜†
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@fragrance yes to protect Arjun Saanjh's dialogues wont be enough, some action will be needed. So she needs Maya, she wants to become Maya. When you dont trust yourself, your identity, how in the world you can handle another person's identity.

@fernandes even if Saanjh wants to become Maya, she should have the fighting and surviving skills. Not dialogues like Arjun mujhe bachao. So she accepting to take the identity of Maya itself shows she doesnt have those things in her. Irony a daughter who has been taught swimming by her father has to take the identity of another woman who doesnt know swimming to protect someone.

@beyhadfan exactly that's why I said Saanjh is a lawyer, not a judge. A client comes to the lawyer, lawyer doesnt go to client. Saanjh went to Arjun, to poke her nose in his marital life, while in FB Maya had come to Rajiv to ask help from him.

When Ayaan & rest of family were worriedly looking for Arjun, It was Saanjh who guessed it right - may be, Maya could have played foul this time too, even if she was confined in prison!
This could be a small step but nevertheless a step in right direction!
She is showing signs of good thinking like Maya & perhaps after her conversation with Maya what impressions she carried home - well, we may know them only in further episodes!
If Saanjh manages to reach upto Arjun's captivity, then one should give it to her, yes Saanjh is not just talking, but she is also walking her talk!
But, time being we may have to hold on to our certificates!

PS: Of all the numbers, a call went from a lady police constable's mobile phone, to a goonda!
And he took the call, from a unknown number & immediately obliged Maya!
And Maya did not retain the mobile phone with her, to track further developments!
Strange! What if the goon called back on the same number, to make a contact with Maya for delay in payment? It will be fun! But CVs are denying us, such small fun!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shruthi What a lovely thread๐Ÿ‘ and the first analysis of it.! So...Duskey/ Saanjh/ Sanjeswari Devi wants to be like maya..๐Ÿ˜† one thing is proven here that she can't do anything without staying herself ๐Ÿ˜†she has to take some false kind of identity to do something..anyway I am not going to even talk about her my fingers hurt when I write about her๐Ÿ˜† right now maya is struggling against darkness, on last weekend I was watching some old episodes of the show, I found that they are now interconnecting S1 and S3..As S1 was left wide open for the future tracks to fill in those loopholes. We have seen Rajiv/Samay was working with Ashwin to kill arjun..Even he was stalking maya for past 8 years. How jhanvi tolerated ashwin for cheating her,openly having affair and living with another women? From season1 to till now we have seen jhanvi trusting more arjun than her own daughter some reason I don't know..she called arjun for eating bhutta at beach why?? so many loopholes are still left open to get fill in later and rumors are out there like a prequel story of beyhadh-kahani Kuch Gehre Risto ki will show some elements of past life of every character of show and about their lives maybe that phase is going to take place b/w this half month left for beyhadh..but I think they should rather continue this season with a new entry of a character who would turn everything to 360* degree.. the lady jailor I swear, she is going to die at some point or maybe get payback..so far maya was dodging bullets, But I guess she now have to bend those bullets coming at her..
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everybody here is interested in that lady jjailor's ending.. ๐Ÿ˜† how maya is going to torture her.. Even i m also waiting.. ๐Ÿคช