Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@shruthi i agree shruthi the show is going reverse mode..i just wanted to ask you about samay/time as you mentioned about him..but somethings i want to know..can you tell me? i remembered the episode in S2 where arjun was full on drunken state and driving in full anger mode..all the way to maya's home..but samay chased him and come in front of him..what does this means.? and i also remembered samay did prayed to jesus that he, samay wants maya to be with him only once...so far i haven't seen his prayer came true..
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@factfictionmyth we are now dealing with season 1. Samay is not yet into picture. As it was not in season 1. Let this shaadi drama proceed. Then season 1 comparison will be done with. Only then we can connect to season 2.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shruthi yes..just skipping some episodes untill this sajun wala track khatam nahi hota πŸ˜† we will surely discuss about that..and BTW Happy Ganesh Visarjan..😊
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@fragrance yes Arjun dont love Maya, but the moment he hears Maya has not taken food, he rushes to hospital with her favorite ladooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Isnt it interesting

@beyhadfan who has sympathy for Saanjh. Remember she went and claimed to Maya she has got proof against her which resulted in Prem's death. Now she has gone and challenged Maya openly. Maya gave her the challenge back. Yes she asked for it and she gets back. Maya had told play with those who is your equal. If the person is not competent enough you wont enjoy the win, if person is better than you, you will regret you played.

Arjun is the most confusing character on the show...you are right... there is no point discussing him as we will get nowhere πŸ˜† LOL you have a sharp memory... yes Maya did say that to her and what she said was so true. Anyway all I am saying is that I am not interested in saanjh playing a victim...she has done exactly what Ayaan did when Maya came back from the mental assylum and she is supposed to be the most intelligent one out of the lot... there are now segments showing saanjh hurt and her crying out that 'Maya has done this'... NO SHIT SHERLOCK πŸ˜†... what do think will happen when you poke a lion...who told you to give her your wedding card? and smile about it arrogantly...looks like she has certainly smacked that smile of your face πŸ˜†
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, I need a reason for this truth. Reason. There is always a point of no return, a point in which nothing else matters. And looking at all that has happened and what is happening now, I don't see any reason/sense at all in this truth
The truth can come out in an unexpected way, yes, it can go out right at the wedding Duffer and Dusky, and Duffer will leave Dusky on the mandap and run to Maya. Duffer will late. Reason? What's the point of this?
shruthiravi thumbnail
@beyhadhfan there is a difference between Ayan and Saanjh. Ayan was a victim and he had the right to be angry, emotionally unstable and also go for revenge.
Saanjeshwari Devi is playing victim, she is no victim. Whatever she is getting is her own karma and nothing else.
Thanks for complimenting my memory dear. It is needed for correlation.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
5/9/2017

I was ROFL seeing the fear on Saanjeshwari Devi's face when she got white saree and broken bangles. Surprise gift from Arjun. See the way it was done. When the ball breaks the window Saanjeshwari is afraid, but then it is done by Arjun so it is ok. She is assured. But when she goes happily to collect her surprise gift comes the package white saree and broken bangles and she murmurs Maya. Yes Saanjeshwari devi when you go and knock out someone's home and think you can create your home with those broken bricks such pleasant surprises do accompany.
Why are you feeling afraid Saanjeshwari Devi. Bad and Mad Maya has given her proof of badness and madness. This was what you were trying to prove. This was what your belief is. You were running to save Arjun from bad and mad Maya. And you were telling you will become Maya to protect Arjun. What happened Saanjeshwari Devi. A white saree and bangle came, you are like shivering and calling Arjun and telling Maya. Why dont you walk into jail Saanjeshwari Devi and demand to see Maya as Arjun's lawyer. Talk something and once again flash that arrogant smile. Why didnt you do that. You should have taken the packet and immediately went to jail.

Suman feels everything will be fine when sindoor in the name of Arjun is filled in Saanjh's maang. Yes yes everything is going to be fine when it happens. We dont have to tolerate the tamasha of friendship of century, there is no mask we are just friends. So everything is going to be fine Suman. Maya has done the last rituals of Arjun herself and has also removed that name from her arm. Yes Maya, why should you die for a man who doesnt care for you. You have to live. You have to live. You do not have anything to hide Maya. You can face the world for what it is. Whoever wants to run away, let them run away to keep their masks.

CVs have not forgotten anything. Lalwani comes. Yes Maya had tested Arjun that day. I had an inclination. And I can tell the point in which Maya had chosen Arjun, is the same point over which I keep Arjun a protoganist. That Arjun didnt tell Maya's name taking the hit on his name. And this goes perfectly in line with the Maurtius scene where he erases her footprints with his. Lalwani coming shows there are still people around who are thankful to Maya. Yes F&C has to be her saviour or what she did to people with that company. Maya ka bandar. Yes Dusky and Duffer are waiting for 3 days. Once again we are back to number 3. Yes Maya according to them is going to die in 3 days. But Maya has decided to live. She has finally called help and help did come for her to ensure she is alive post 3 days. The balance sheet is still not tallied Dusky. So now you have Arjun. Apni cheezein sambhal lena Dusky. This is the dialogue you told Maya right. That you wont give her back things if you get it second time. Now the ball is in your court. Take care of your things Dusky and get ready for the dinner date with Maya. She has prepared best dinner for you especially bhaigan bhartha and gulab jamun.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So, today again the concept of the show and Maya's thinking was emphasised - 'pyar usse karo jise control kar sako aur agar vo tumhe control karne lage toh usse destroy kar do'
Maya wanted to control Arjun , she wanted to be his God and now when she is not able to control him...when her Maya is not working anymore on Arjun so she has decided to destroy that love.

That has been Maya's mistake that she wanted to take God's place in Arjun's life...she wanted to become his God...she told God that even he can't come between him and Arjun. Sigh...only if she could have realised the importance of his once good friend Ganesha...only if she could have realised the true meaning of love then things could have been different.

Now we are heading towards Arjun vs Maya

I hope makers will not drag and make it worth watching.

AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW...what an episode, fun watching so called selfless pyaar ka dukaan dusky maiyya going all laal peela with fearπŸ˜† where was her arrogance & out of the world wala attitude?? everything flew out of widow with one white sari.
Wish some one has recorded Maya doing Arjun's last rites & removing tattoo and showed him. This munda drives me crazy...Is he marrying Saanjh to prove some point to Maya for hiding her fling with Samay??
will dusky ever accept the fact that time again she came between a married couple right from shaadi ka mandap instead of blaming Maya😑😑 Maya being mad, bad, evil doesn't give her a free chit...Now can't wait for dinner to serveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@shruti what test arjun has passed? I can't believe they are waiting (especially duffer) for maya's death to get married. Who says or thinks that kind of thing?
This wedding must take place, I want to see what kind of husband duffer will be for his dusky. It will be paradise?.