Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@manya Beyhadh is a show that should be watched in retrospective, like you read the last page first. Have you seen EHT. The forum was a war zone like this when Durga decided to marry Shaurya. And why Dev.
Now EHT is retelecast in Star Utsav and I am again watching it. You dont know how each dialogue connects mostly to the overall plot. I can connect it more now because EHT I know the story though it was rushed in the end due to TRP, but still overall line was very well connected.

I had analyzed it mostly then also as I was active in that forum too, but we miss certain things in first viewing and when we know the end and again come back and check the show once again we feel like laughing. How easily I missed this point last time.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
1/9/2017

I am giving one more chance, after that Arjun cannot be saved, even Maya cannot save him, everything is Maya. Remember this dialogue Maya said to Samay. So the question comes, if Maya cannot save him what can save Arjun. Truth of Maya. Maya ka sach. Truth can save Arjun. Now what is the truth. It is not what you believe or I believe. That's our truth. But truth is something different. That cannot be seen, that cannot be heard, that cannot be smelt, that cannot be tasted, it can only be felt. Do you validate your feelings. Do you understand how your feelings affect your thoughts and how thoughts created out of those feelings results in action. Do you hear the whisper of the heart. Now you will be thinking why I am talking so much about the truth. Because Saanjeshwari Devi told the truth. Absolute truth. Not that she just loves him, but the fact she has been waiting so long to hear I love from him. Please note that dialogue. She has been waiting so long to hear that dialogue from him. Since when. Since childhood, since she started saving for lehenga, even when Arjun was married, she was waiting to hear " I love you" from Arjun. She never stopped waiting. She put haldi, she put mehendi, her dupatta got into their ghatbandhan, she got Maya's mangalsutra in the hand. She ate pani puri in desperation because the name of Maya was in Arjun's heart. She rushed to hospital with the information of the video so that the moment Arjun know Maya is bad and mad he will come to her. She insulted Arjun in the court because he supported Maya. She went again and again back to Arjun's life because she was waiting to hear " I love you" from him. And yes when Saanjeshwari Devi speaks truth Arjun opens eyes.

Most interesting aspect.Saanjeshwari Devi tells she is afraid of Maya. Good. Maya was afraid of Saanjeshwari Devi. You know what was Saanjeshwari Devi's biggest strength. Even when she went on telling Maya is bad and mad she knew Maya wont kill Arjun. She loves Arjun. It was that confidence with which she bargained with Rajiv. And do you know when that confidence broke. The day Maya decided to press the button to kill them both telling your wish is my command. That day Dusky felt terrified for the first time. That day Dusky knew she has landed herself in soup. And in precap Maya makes things clear to Dusky's challenge, when she tells the day you die we will be united in marriage. And Maya tells the day Arjun fills her maang with sindoor that day will be Arjun's end. Sindoor the one and only thing Dusky couldnt take from Maya. Maya ka sindoor. Yes Dusky reached till Maya's neck, but not her partition. When Maya came for godhbarai Arjun didnt put mangalsutra in Maya's neck, but he placed sindoor once again in her maang. Maya has gone in attack mode and Saanjeshwari Devi in defense mode. Earlier she was attacking Maya. She could press easily on Maya's achilles heel by just taking Arjun's hand, just interfering in their private moment, just standing mute when Arjun asked Maya to go with Ayan. Maya reacted, she always reacted. Now Maya will act, Saanjeshwari Devi will react. Fear the feeling Saanjeshwari Devi never really had has come to her. I thought Saanjeshwari Devi's dinner was over. No it is not over. Just starter mila hai.

Now Arjun sharma. Once again the dialogue. I am PHD in telling lies. The dialogue comes back second time. First time he had told it to Ayan,now to Saanjh. So if he is PHD in telling lies what all lies he has told. Or is he speaking the truth now. If I can make some sense of Maya and Saanjeshwari Devi, this man drives me crazy to say the least. What is his truth, what is his lie. Did he marry Maya for money, is he marrying Saanjh to prove a point to Maya. Does he loved Maya, does he love Saanjh, does he love someone.Or he is the biggest villian of the story. Much more sophisticated player than Ashwin himself. What is his goal. Is he duffer or super intelligent. If I try to sit and analyze this guy mera dimaag phat jaayega. That much he has contradicted himself. Only thing I can say is, there is half truth, half lie now what is truth what is lie nothing but only time can tell.

All said and done only Ashwin can bring out the Maya from the river. Yes only he can bring her out as a living corpse. Maya has to be Ashwin's daughter. When she challenges she will kill Arjun if he fills Saanjh's maang she has become Ashwin's daughter in every way. She is the tigress who hunts down slowly, which the jailor has understood quite well.

Lady jailor has a good track record, if she says people can be killed that I understood from the telephone convo. And she needs Maya somehow so that her truth is not exposed. She needs her alive.
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shruti according your posts, I decide to watch maya's scenes or not but unfortunately her scenes have become unbereable (jennifer is spectacular). They made maya pathetic. Then I will read your updates (thanks for your work) and start watching when or if there is change.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It seems Maya decides how long Arjun can live in the world -like, if and when he can die!

When Arjun rejected Maya after bandar's death & subsequently she lost all her hopes on him-only to stage her fake death, leading him all the way into a death trap- it was Maya who decided then, to trash him like an used tissue paper, with contempt!
And she was not looking exactly happy, when she found her plan failed!

Now, the story repeats once more!
Maya's obsession has placed yet again, Arjun's life in a mortal danger - in the hands of her own hired goons, a senseless & half-baked plan that went astray!
While watching Maya's helpless situation, one can feel hardly any sympathy for her even as the high -handed Jailor is trying to have some fun with maya
Her mocking of Maya is actually bringing a smile on face strangely, rather than some contempt, as Maya's hysterical reactions are unconvincing & misplaced!

So, if Maya is seen again, issuing death threats to Duffer & dusky as they are now attempting to move on, in their life, is it really surprising?
What is the use of loving some one beyhadh, if you are so selfish & self-centered!
Maya's love for Arjun is no longer a love that conventional wisdom says!
It is pure obsession!
Unadulterated obsessive & selfish attitude of a woman who has no self-respect left in her after getting rejected thoroughly & hopelessly by her man & still refusing to accept her defeat, just keeping her head high & uttering shamelessly, that no law or Bhagwan can break her rishta with Arjun!

Maya stays obsessed! And she will remain so, till her end!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@fernandes I was laughing when that jailor wants to keep Maya alive somehow till her execution to ensure her own crimes are not exposed. Maya doesnt need jailor, jailor needs Maya for her own safety, to ensure her crimes are not exposed 😃

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
He can die, but only by her hand.

He can live, but only on her terms.

Every right on him is owned by her

She is his god, she is his judge, she is his everything.

There is NO freedom or space for Arjun in this relationship.
shruthiravi thumbnail
By the way guys there has been a mistake on my side in analyzing the power. Since Arjun was not making sense to make, I really went through the story so far, trying to put forth sense into this character.
So let me make one thing clear. Arjun is the protoganist of the show. So I expect he is shown protagonist only. I am not going to change this assumption. I will go with the theory itself that Arjun is not Ashwin, he is not Rajiv. He is something different. Dont ask me proofs for the same at this point. I dont have.

If you remember in my power analysis I have told Saanjh is Arjun's power, and Ganesha is Maya's power. Arjun send his power away, Maya send her power away. Somewhere now I feel, that is where the illusion is.

Ganesha was Maya's power. No doubt abt that. But Saanjh was not Arjun's power, Arjun was Saanjh's power.

The battle post marriage has been between Maya and Saanjh. Not Arjun and Maya. It was mostly Maya and Saanjh and Arjun between them. Arjun is a trophy that will be given to the winner. 😆😆

So when Maya sent away Ganesha she lost her power, but Saanjh never lost her power. She could walk in any time in the name of friendship and claim her power. Maya went for the individual not her power. Dusky's power was Maya's biggest weakness, her Achilles heel so she never went for it.

Now Maya is aiming Dusky's power, her defense. She is attacking her defense. If Dusky needs to defend this attack, she has to understand Maya's defense. Maya's power. Maya's shakthi. The day she understands this power the voice of Vandana should go from her head and she should hear the whisper of her father Prem in her heart. I have maintained from the beginning neither Vandana's daughter nor Jhanvi's daughter can win this game, it can be won only by Prem's daughter. Only if she do the duty of a good daughter towards her father she can win it.

What was Ashwin Maya is showing to the world. How will Saanjh show what was Prem. How will she show his legacy.

Lecter thumbnail
Shruti duffer the protagonist? Honestly this man? A trophy? He is worth nothing. He wants to be with his dusky so maya should accept it. Why can't she understand that? He is not like ashwin? I don't see any differences.
And what is the arjun's power? Many questions.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

Shruti duffer the protagonist? Honestly this man? A trophy? He is worth nothing. He wants to be with his dusky so maya should accept it. Why can't she understand that? He is not like ashwin? I don't see any differences.

And what is the arjun's power? Many questions.

@Lecter Arjun's power hmmm...🤔 Barking i guess Or maybe Jaha Fayda Ho raha ho Uski God mein jake baith jana..that's arjun's power..🤣 just kidding...
Lecter thumbnail
@factfictionmyth because of him maya also irritates me now. Why insist when the person doesn't want you. She became like janhvi who runs after a husband who doesn't want her and I thought they were going to show her take a different path.