Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Shruti we advance in the story, the more I feel that everyone will be happy and maya will die. I will accept her death even if I want her to find peace and love.
But who says maya's death says misfortune for all.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Lecter at the end of the story Maya has to go or endπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I am not telling anything more.
Lecter thumbnail
Shruti of your answer I have the impression that you speak of maya "the perception"
Are you excited for the marriage of duffer and his dusky because I think the episodes will be only that
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shruthi thank you so much shruthi...for explaining those beautiful lines.πŸ˜ƒ shurthi now i am slowly getting idea of the end..i can't tell anything much about that..beacuse i don't want to disclose that..but yes i can tell you..there is a sub-plot running behind the actual plot of the show.
Lecter thumbnail
@factfictionmyth I also think I have an idea of the end but my problem is maya will always love duffer
shruthiravi thumbnail
31/8/2017

Saanjeshwari Devi I have a question for you. You planned 4 steps ahead of Maya. Then why were you this late Saanjeshwari Devi. Even after thinking 4 steps ahead of Maya you didnt reach on time. If time and Maya and Arjun's thinking were not there you would have got Arjun's dead body, then. But yes at that time you had the good chance of getting out Arjun from that fridge without much damage if you were able to listen to that whisper and you would have forced your opinion on Ayan. Saanjeshwari Devi you always go and do dialogue baazi with Maya. Why for once you couldnt be firm with Ayan. Also Saanjeshwari Devi you knew Arjun was trapped in a fridge, when you went to that place you didnt see any gundas. Why police in the first place than a doctor. You made tamasha in the police station, why didnt you rush to hospital and make tamasha and get the ambulance allowing the police to come behind. Because a person who was in below body temperature most probably will require immediate medical attention if you dont know any first aid. Your first priority should have been ambulance not police. And you know why you didnt hear the whisper or you didnt bring ambulance first. Because you are used to hear the shouting of the head, not the whisper of the heart. You have to listen to the whisper of the heart to see truth, to accept truth. And generally people who dont want to accept truth prefer to ignore it. So whatever Arjun is now a living corpse. So much for Saanjeshwari Devi thinking 4 steps ahead of Maya. Maya only needed 4 aspects to save Arjun. Saanjh needed 8 people for the same including the 2 policemen who came today . So in fact she is 4 steps ahead of Maya.

But the fun was jailor. It was a beauty. I loved it. I loved CVs for the concept. Jailor Sahiba needs Maya. You know she needs Maya alive. Reason, jailor sahiba already had 2 deaths in the jail in her tenure. By the way jailor sahiba is behaving it is not surprising. If the third death occur then jailor sahiba will face the music from her superiors, from media and of course Jailor sahiba's facade will go. The perception about jailior sahiba to the world will go. So somehow Jailor sahiba wants Maya alive. She tries to force feed and Maya gives a damn to her. Jailor sahiba now understand with whom you are playing. Jailor sahiba told in the jail only her wish will happen. But see today jailor sahiba has to grant Maya her wish. She had to know whereabouts of Arjun for Maya. Then she tells Arjun is dead.Maya goes beserk. Jailor cannot do anything. I am loving the tamasha Maya giving jailor sahiba. Remember Samay's dialogue. Maya you dont need anyone. The world needs you. Yes the world needs Maya to hide their real face from the society. They need Maya to throw their dirt, so that they remain clean. Jailor sahiba needs Maya only because she cannot allow the truth of those 2 deaths to come out in public. She needs Maya to hide the way she has behaved with jail inmates. Jailor sahiba I feel so sad for you. You are at mercy of Maya to hide your sins. Unfortunately justice works like this manjari dear. It is not based on IPC. It is based on law of nature. Dont try to be white putting all your black on someone else. You never know when you will need that person to hide the ugliness and blackness in you.

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post Shruti, but don't you feel that it is really strange, Maya manages to get Arjun kidnapped, he is now in a freezer then why is Maya getting so emotional.
She was the one who planned it all, and more importantly if Arjun dies then Maya can die in peace as then they will be together, with no Saanjh.
Maya herself wanted to do this to Arjun, she was prepared for his death.
Wasn't this obvious to her that after this he would succumb to death, or is this how she will escape from prison?

As for the jailor, I don't know how long will she able to survive, she has crossed paths with a fierce tigress who knows no bounds.

I wonder how long will they drag this thing.
And more importantly is the story really this simple or are we missing an important point over here.
Edited by manya_roy - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@manya we are dealing with Maya. Actually the concept is not at all simple. What I have understood so far is that we are dealing with half knowledge. The other half which completes the knowledge is missing. That's why so much confusion.
It is like Arjun rescue mission. 5 elements first and 7 elements later. We needed 5 first and 7 later and each had to move with time. 7 doesnt know about 5, and 5 doesnt realize 7 was involved. And this aspect is the seed of all fights. " I", am doing all good things. But I dont do bad things, that is someone else's problem.

Just like jailor mata who needs Maya now for her own survival, to hide her own torture method of other inmates where 2 inmates died.

Now Maya the girl. Yes she wanted to kill Arjun, die herself and she was exactly going to do same when Arjun was about to be hanged and she created her tombstone and started burying herself in that casket. But then time came. We have to look the point where time came. It is all going to end, but time comes and revives Maya. This is the crucial point where the chase of time and Maya begins and finally Maya takes the hand of Samay and tells I dont want to go anywhere. I understood why Arjun didnt die, why I am alive. Arjun wants to show me his hatred, I want to show him my power.

So Maya's aim has changed. Now she wants to show Arjun her power. It is no longer about death. Even when she kidnapped Arjun, she was planning to jump jail and go with him. Now it is all about Maya's power. What is the power of Maya. What feeds Maya. What sustains Maya. The so called Maya ka sach.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Great post Shruti, but don't you feel that it is really strange, Maya manages to get Arjun kidnapped, he is now in a freezer then why is Maya getting so emotional.
She was the one who planned it all, and more importantly if Arjun dies then Maya can die in peace as then they will be together, with no Saanjh.
Maya herself wanted to do this to Arjun, she was prepared for his death.
Wasn't this obvious to her that after this he would succumb to death, or is this how she will escape from prison?

As for the jailor, I don't know how long will she able to survive, she has crossed paths with a fierce tigress who knows no bounds.

I wonder how long will they drag this thing.
And more importantly is the story really this simple or are we missing an important point over here.

Just sloppy, inconsistent and irrational writing to show something as they have to, thanks to the extension. You could try to extract meaning out of it, but really it is meaningless. πŸ˜ƒ CVs themselves don't have any clue what they are showing. Jennifer has already lost interest in this show.
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Just sloppy, inconsistent and irrational writing to show something as they have to, thanks to the extension. You could try to extract meaning out of it, but really it is meaningless. πŸ˜ƒCVs themselves don't have any clue what they are showing. Jennifer has already lost interest in this show.

Yes actually the logic behind all this could be inconsistent writing, but now a days I am trying to be optimistic (unrealistically optimistic)

No one can blame Jenny for losing interest, Maya was a different character at the beginning but with each passing day, the script, the character sketch, the plot everything has gone down the drain.
I really wonder what exactly are the CVs trying to tell?