Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@factfictionmyth I was telling from beginning right I need a person whose name means Leela, savera , direction etc. I wanted to check the meaning of Sunitha, thanks you told it is guidance. The girl did behave emphatically. Maya is ahead of time. Those gundas told if they dont get call by 12 they will kill Arjun. Maya called 20 minutes before.
We always have to remember Samay's line. Maya before your time ends, your time has come. Now how will the Samay come, you have to recognize it. It can be a person, it can be an information, it can be a message anything. Samay comes in many forms and it is upto you how you recognize it.
Most importantly you have to overcome fear and trust time. Yes trust is the most important quality u need to understand time.

Most importantly time comes on its own. You dont call time, time calls you. Do you recognize the call. And time always test you.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
30/8/2017

Question of the episode, who saved Arjun. If you look you will see 7 people Maya, Sunitha, Rita, Arjun himself, Suman then Ayan and Dusky. But there is the most important 8th element. Without this element, Maya, Sunitha, Rita and Arjun himself, the actions of other 3 are waste. And what is that 8th element. Time. Understanding time is the only way to break Chakravyuha that has 7 layers.Time was the key ingredient that protected Arjun, time was the key ingredient that gave Maya a chance to protect. So how did time make it presence felt. We can say in those policemen who came for house search because of robbery. It was them that delayed execution by those gundas. Without those search operation which was the dice thrown by time, the next actions would not have any meaning.
Next person was of course Maya who made agarbathis, because of which Sunitha came took her to Rita and Maya massaged her legs and cut her nails to get the phone for 2 mins. Those crucial 2 mins gave Arjun the much needed distraction to get inside that ice cube. So Arjun himself used the time wisely for his protection. If these 3 things didnt happen, Saanjh who thought 5 times ahead of Maya and reached that place would not have had any meaning. Because they would have got only Arjun's dead body if police had not come and if maya's call didnt come, nothing there, maybe Arjun's body cut into pieces recovered from some other place.

If you look even after reaching the place Ayan and Saanjh miss Arjun. Saanjh says maybe Maya shifted Arjun somewhere else, they search. Dusky even hears a faint voice. She stops. Ayan says none. She doesnt listen to the instinct that says she had heard Dusky. As usual, Maya se chaar kadam aage sochnewali Saanjeshwari Devi comes back and cries playing victim. She had told she will become Maya to protect Arjun. So how she couldnt stand firm and say she heard the voice. Because without seeing Arjun, without hearing Arjun Maya started bhook harthal in jail telling her Arjun had to be bought. Convincing herself nothing can happen to her Arjun. How did Dusky who wanted to be Maya to protect Arjun missed the voice.Missed the voice of her heart that told her she heard Dusky. Why didnt she stand firm and tell Ayan, Arjun is there. Suman behaves sensibly and it is Suman's talk that is finally sending Ayan and Saanjh to Arjun to get him in an unconscious state.

As I said without first 5, the other 3 actions are needless as Arjun is dead, but we need to know without the latter 3, the first 5 remains incomplete and then also Arjun will die. So all the 8 is required to get him alive. Yet the credit of this rescue will go completely to Dusky whose contribution is 1/8th and is also of no use without the first 5. First 5 is not seen, so they are not counted in rescue operation. Ayan is seen, but most probably he will feel guilty he didnt listen to Saanjh, though Saanjh could have been more firm, the burden of guilt most probably will shift to Ayan. Suman will get some 10% credit. But then Saanjh will become Saanjeshwari Devi who protected Arjun. No other contribution will be counted. Because only Saanjeshwari Devi's contribution is seen.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Sorry guys 12 elements were involved in the rescue. The first 5 remains the same, but in the later part Ayan, that CCTV man, his wife, Saanjh who thought 4 steps ahead of Maya, that informer and the garage person, Suman. 7 people. 12 completes a cycle. It completes game in one direction.
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shruthi.. This is not enough.. 👏 but still i want to appreaciate.. Always enjoyed your post.. unbiased and well explained and on point..like seedhi baat no bakwas.. 👏
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shruti why do I have the impression that your post is better than what whappened in the episode? And this has been the case for a long time. They continue to waste time on unnecessary things or characters. 3 episodes to save duffer? Ugh
shruthiravi thumbnail
@lecter they are dragging. But you have to give to CVs for keeping the time element so prominent. Samay. And I felt it is to show the time element the episode was dragged. Because otherwise it would have been missed easily.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@lecter they are dragging. But you have to give to CVs for keeping the time element so prominent. Samay. And I felt it is to show the time element the episode was dragged. Because otherwise it would have been missed easily.

But, the reason could also be as simple as non-availability of KT to shoot for a week, owing to his SA trip!
The channel is dragging it, as if they have no better option!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shruthi (samay watching yesterday's episode in shock 😲)
Samay- Kheee...kheee...khekhekheee..

Jailor- Aub k hua? kahe hase ja riya hai?

Samay- Woh kya hain na..aap to uss Kutte arjun se bhi badi Kutti nikli( Khee...kheee...khhkheekhekhhe🤣)
Jailor- Zaban Sambhal k bat kar re chhore..😡

Samay- (with angry look and slowly going close to face of jailor) Bhaaaw...Bhaaw...( Jailor got scared like hell ) Pagalo vali acting sirf mein hi kar sakta hu samji??😡

@shurthi hmmm..hunger strike huh? sure you're not gonna eat anything maya?? b'coz i have seen that maya who ate spicy vada pav and hot mirchi for duffer..let's hope she gets tasteless food when she will ask for food..then guidance will come for sure to maya that you need energy to think and physical strength for escape..so you have to eat food..let's see that happens or not...shurthi i wanted to know about that song when maya's suddhikaran happened in that ashram..where she sacrificed her hair...what it was about? can you tell me,?
shruthiravi thumbnail
@factfictionmyth the brief meaning of that song was I have caused pain to others, my actions have led to grief for others, but what interested me was the line of Kausalya Suprabhatam in that song. Uthista Kamalakanta trilokam mangalam kuru meaning oh husband of Kamala please wake so that in all the 3 worlds auspicious things prevail.
Kamalakanta is Mahavishnu. The God of sustenance of life on this planet. It is asking Narayan to wake up so that auspicious things happen in all 3 worlds. meaning world of devas, world of humans and even world of asuras. In nutshell when he opens his eyes and sees what needs to be seen justice prevails. Please note it is justice and never revenge. All your karma's good and bad will be tallied for you to get the result.

In a nutshell past and imaginary future will meet in present so that power of past is taken in present and future opens to a new dawn.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thank you ritiroy for liking my post.