Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

If you watch the precap from yesterday's episode...Maya is screaming to the jailer to let her speak to Arjun once...this suggests that she may have told her about the situation...and if this is the case all she did was lock her in a room full of smoke. It baffles me that people still question whether Maya has love for Arjun after witnessing the last few episodes..she is actually doing what saanjh said she would do...it is the first time Maya is crossing all limits not to gain Arjun but to save Arjun

Maya...? Tum Aub Bhi Uss Kutte k Liye Sari Hadein kyon tod rahi ho???? 😆khhheee...😆.khhheee...( samay's asthmatic laugh) Woh kutta kabhhiii Sudhar ne wala nahi hai Maya..
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
29/8/2017

God is there. It is said that the one who doesnt have anyone, he is there for that person. Today he proved his existence when that girl Sunitha came and gave water to Maya. Told Maya that she wanted to help her because she saw her making those 70 agarbattis. For the first time someone counted Maya's good work. For the first time someone on their own came to help Maya with good intention because she did good work. No she didnt count the fire Maya created. She saw the 70 agarbattis.

And who was she. A girl in jail because of some crime she has committed. Not the representative of the system who was supposed to reform jail inmates. She gave Maya oppourtunity to run, infact way to committ more crime. She gave way, then mdae Maya culprit and tortured her. She didnt wanted to see those agarbatis, she saw the fire and pushed Maya into the smoke. She laughed outside when the girl cried she wanted to save Arjun, please allow her to make call. She laughed more when even when breath was not coming to Maya and she called Arjun. She mocked is Arjun more important to her than the breath. And what this woman call herself. Arjun of Mahabharath and told she too hits the target like him. Idiot woman dont even think of comparing yourself to Arjun of Mahabharath. If anyone who could hit target be called Arjun, then what is the difference between him and many others especially Karna who could hit equally well or more than him. The quality of Ajrun that differentiates him is compassion idiot jailor. The presence of heart, the presence of feelings. Arjun was a man with heart, he thought with his heart and many people exploited this aspect of him. He wanted to be a good son, husband, brother, father everything and his confusions in becoming these was exploited by people to perpetuate adharma( If an idiot in the show can compare herself to Arjun of Mahabharath, I will speak about Arjun in my analysis too ). And it was when Abhi was killed in Chakravyuha this man's compassion died to be replaced with revenge for the people who killed his son in the most brutal manner. It was on day 14 Arjun saw only Jaydrath's head in front of him and nothing else. It was on day 14 it was Arjun and Arjun alone. No son, no brother, no husband, nothing. It was Arjun the man with Krishna his inner voice who fought the battle. So idiot jailor you dont even come near that man. You are just plain heartless woman. It is because of people like you, the criminals that go inside jail for even the smallest crime come out as bigger criminals. Because you use them, mock them, torture them, so that they learn to live in this world they have to life long criminals.

I loved Maya today. Her refusal to trust. And finally she deciding even if this girl cheats her, she will allow that to happen for safety of Arjun and goes with her. The question was really nice. Why do you want to help me. A girl who has been helped by none in real sense for the first time asked why are you helping me. And yes she is taken to another woman, who ask her to massage her feet for the phone. Maya does it and by the look in the precap it seems the lady has given Maya phone, she has not cheated her. Yes Maya needs acknowledgement of her good work, someone has to appreciate her. It should not be some blind colors put telling colors love her. She has to see those colors in the form of love, appreciation, acknowledgement, trust and understanding in action. Today what Sunitha showed to her was appreciation in action. It was not her dialogue.

Now comes Saanjeshwari Devi. Ayan tells RTO office and as expected they dont get information there. Now Saanjeshwari Devi wants to think 4 steps ahead of Maya. She calls some under ground character, who directs her to some other under ground character. Ayan feels suspicious, he is not comfortable. Saanjeshwari Devi is full of confidence, after all it is Maya's method, it has to work because Maya always reaches before Saanjh. The person told some address and Saanjeshwari Devi has confidently given him money. Let us see how Saanjeshwari Devi's confidence work tomorrow. Whether her confidence will win or Ayan's instinct.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

If you watch the precap from yesterday's episode...Maya is screaming to the jailer to let her speak to Arjun once...this suggests that she may have told her about the situation...and if this is the case all she did was lock her in a room full of smoke. It baffles me that people still question whether Maya has love for Arjun after witnessing the last few episodes..she is actually doing what saanjh said she would do...it is the first time Maya is crossing all limits not to gain Arjun but to save Arjun

In today's ep...Maya did tell the jailor that she needs to save Arjuns life. She was just mocked for it.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@beyhadhfan when Maya called Arjun even when breath was not coming to her, she was ridiculed telling is Arjun more important than her breath.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@beyhadhfan when Maya called Arjun even when breath was not coming to her, she was ridiculed telling is Arjun more important than her breath.

Yet people still question whether she loves him 😆 ...ridiculous!
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update shruti. Why should they show a Maya who is desperate for the love of a man who doesn't love her and wants her dead? So what? They are saying that maya's life begins and ends with duffer? her scenes concerning again and again duffer are really annoying.
Can they marry duffer and his dusky and that they go to live elsewhere and maybe after they will be able to focus on maya and her childhood.
You think maya is arjun?
PS: Years after beyhadh, I will still wonder what maya found in arjun.
Lecter thumbnail
Is arjun more important than her breath? Good question shruti. I'm waiting for your answer maya and please open your eyes and I hope not to be disappointed by your response when the time comes
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Lecter Maya is living in a self made illusion that she needs Jhanvi or Arjun for existence. She feels they will protect her. It is her childhood trauma. She has to come out of that and realize her potential. For that she needs to be appreciated for her good work. Her calibre. And yes CVs will have to answer us what did Maya found so enchanting in Arjun Sharma. It is the moot question of the show. What is there in Arjun Sharma.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Lecter thumbnail
This moment of self-realization needs to come quickly. They are only showing useless things or characters. It looks like they got lost in their script.
But it is the problem even if they show what maya sees in arjun, I couldn't believe it in view of what has been shown so far.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shruthi (Samay/Rajiv watching today's episode and jailor's scene)
Samay- Khee..kheee...kheee. .kheee...( you know this laugh😆)

Jailor- Kya hua be? bawala ho ge k? kyu aise asthma k patient ki tarah hase ja raha hai?

Samay- medam ji woh kya hai na ki apki hasi to meri wali se bhi Ghatiya hai..🤣 kheee kheee.kheee khkhekhekheee

anyway accha laga koi to hain iss duniya mein jis ne maya ki help apne fayde k liye na ki ho..sunitha means good guidance..what you have to say about this shurthi? and btw i liked very much what you've analysed about the clock recently showing repeatedly..is maya walking with the time?? is she behind it? or ahead of it? only one can answer this questions and that is itself TIME..