Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
28/8/2017

Yes to protect Arjun today Saanjh became Maya. She did what Maya was doing. First pleaded with the owner to get CCTV footage which she got. Maya too did the agarbathis and requested the jailer her prize. But even in a jail that has criminals the credit of good work done by Maya goes to others. Because her good work is not counted. Because she doesnt do good work. Just like the 70 agarbathis the jailer threw away and the criminals in the jail lied they didnt hear the jailer telling Maya did 70 agarbathis, the world had shunned Maya the girl, never counting her good work.
Jhanvi the mother could never think of her daughter when she went again and again to her husband torturing the girl. She could never remember the Maya who broke the window, came into house and took her mother to hospital. She didnt remember the girl who jumped behind her.
Maya saved Ayan from jail. But of course Maya cannot do it. Maya send Arjun to vm. Well Maya cannot do that also. Maya protected Saanjh from fire. Impossible. When Arjun asked Maya to gift lift to the children in her car, she allowed them. No Maya didnt love Arjun then. But she allowed those kids in her car. Then of course she helped Arjun to come out of the wrong accusation of copyright stealing on him. Yes she did all that. But well her good work doesnt count. Today the result of her effort went to Durga, because sab Maya hai.

Today jailer declared Durga will get prize, in her life Vandana Mata declared Saanjh will get prize. No one saw anything, no one heard anything. Because Maya can only be bad and mad. Maya cannot be good. She cannot.

So Maya shows her roop. The people who couldnt see her, hear her, she make them see and hear the language they understand. Fear. Yes the agarbathis that were made for pooja, she burns them, take the key and go for what she wants. Yes she kidnapped Arjun. But she knows if she doesnt call Arjun will be killed. It is her crime, but she herself is making effort to ensure his protection even in the most dire situation.

Now Saanjeshwari Devi also does Maya. Just like Maya burned the agarbathis Saanjeshwari devi demands the police officer investigate without writing missing report or FIR. She orders the policeman. Shows evidence with arrogance and as expected irrespective of Ayan's sorry, the police officer sends them in search of Arjun, telling go and find yourself. Saanjeshwari Devi when you become Maya get used to the kind of treatment you gave to Maya. Yes it might be urgent for you. But the world dont stand to hear your order and do things. Maya does 90% of things, so start doing 90% of things. What you got from police officer is a start for your so called Maya avatar. You are a lawyer right. You know an FIR has to be registered. Why cant you write one, be a bit humble to that policeman and get things done. Yes Prem's daughter should have been taught to speak like that, the way Ayan spoke to the man in authority. It was good that Ayan was there, otherwise policeman would have had you in jail for the way you gave order to him.

Well Maya calles, Arjun fights. It reminded me of the scene in season 1 where Arjun calls Maya, she is drawing, her hands are colors she doesnt take the call, he calls Saanjh, she too doesnt pick up the call and frustrated I guess he goes to shanti spot and it is then I guess she comes to talk to him and send him to vm. It was kind of same thing. Arjun is hit on the head. Neither Maya reaches the gundas, nor Saanjh. Maya is anyways trapped by the jailer and phone goes from her hand. Now need to see how Ayan traces his brother. Because any ways 90% of the work he will do, with Saanjeshwari Devi doing the remaining 10% and taking the credit of 100%.

Another intetresting aspect I noticed today was, when people kidnapped Arjun his wallet fell. Someone took it and he died. Now Arjun was forcefully taken into the car, the wallet symbolizes a man's wealth. Someone took his fallen wallet or wealth and that person died.

And in season 1, he gets in Maya's car with some kids and his wallet falls in her car, when Arjun get down mid way. In that wallet there is Arjun and Saanjh pic. Why Maya leave Arjun and kids mid way is because of that picture and till that picture was seen kids were in luxurious car, when the picture is seen, kids go to cart. So Arjun's wealth is that so called friendship and anyone touches it even accidentally he or she is dead. Not sure about it, at this point. As I am still trying to connect.

Because in the man's case Arjun was kidnapped and when Maya got the wallet Arjun forced himself in and seeing that friendship Maya didnt allow him to enter her car once again, but takes that wallet with her. So it is not exactly the same. One forced in and other forced out.

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A changed Maya would have saved Arjun, when his life is hanging precariously at the mercy of goons who are now demanding their ransom, -by simply confessing or at least indirectly hinting to the Jailor what she attempted to do with Arjun, when she was making an escape bid from hospital!

But, she is far from that! She wants to do all by herself, even if it is meant a great risk to Arjun's life!

Wah wah! There goes beyhadh love & who cares if it is genuinely caring or not?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Fernandes Maya is bad and mad. Why should she tell. Saanjeshwari Devi is a lawyer, mahanta ki moorat. Why cant she tell the police officer she suspects Maya of foul play. Maya might have done kidnapping.
Torture is not something new to Maya. So she can be tortured to get truth. Only problem is that Maya under interrogation might tell yes she had kidnapped Arjun and she will tell she will call kidnappers. Then you can say Saanjesshwari Devi protected Arjun playing on Maya's weakness.

But then Saanjeshwari Devi wants to become Maya to protect Arjun. Police had sent her away. 😆😆
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who is going to believe Saanjh if she says that Maya is behind Arjun's kidnapping
Saanjh doesn't have any proof and Maya is in jail and thus no one is going to believe her

If Maya really wants to save Arjun then she could have easily told the jailor but nope she isn't doing that.

Maya is not bad and mad...It is her actions which maker her bad and again she is risking Arjun's life
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@anshvi who will believe bad and mad Maya. The criminal, the manipulator, what trust her words hold. It will be treated as another ploy of her to escape. If no one will believe good Saanjeshwari Devi without proof, who will belief Maya the criminal without proof. Even Maya doesnt have anything to show anyone she infact kidnapped Arjun.
The eyes that cannot see the 70 agarbathis made by Maya, you expect them to hear Maya's words that she has kidnapped Arjun and she needs to make a call to protect Arjun. Yes Maya's words, corraborated by the FIR written by Saanjeshwari Devi could have helped Arjun. Because that FIR was the proof of Maya's words.

Coming to actions also Maya will do bad and mad actions only. Saanjeshwari Devi is expected to do good actions. What she would have lost if she wrote a missing complaint and FIR. She is a lawyer, doesnt she know the procedure.
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@anshvi who will believe bad and mad Maya. The criminal, the manipulator, what trust her words hold. It will be treated as another ploy of her to escape. If no one will believe good Saanjeshwari Devi without proof, who will belief Maya the criminal without proof. Even Maya doesnt have anything to show anyone she infact kidnapped Arjun.

The eyes that cannot see the 70 agarbathis made by Maya, you expect them to hear Maya's words that she has kidnapped Arjun and she needs to make a call to protect Arjun. Yes Maya's words, corraborated by the FIR written by Saanjeshwari Devi could have helped Arjun. Because that FIR was the proof of Maya's words.

Coming to actions also Maya will do bad and mad actions only. Saanjeshwari Devi is expected to do good actions. What she would have lost if she wrote a missing complaint and FIR. She is a lawyer, doesnt she know the procedure.

Jailor should believe Maya coz she has the proof as she can call the goons directly and order them to leave Arjun and spare his life

She has done a crime by ordering the goons to kidnap Arjun and jailor will believe her coz this is what she expects from Maya..As per Jailor she is a criminal and Maya has committed a crime...there is no reason why she will not believe her.

Saanjh on the other hand as I said has no proof like Maya who has the kidnapper's number

But yes she could have handled the situation at the police station in a better way...she could have behaved properly with the inspector ...Ayaan's way of handling the inspector was correct.

Our actions and intentions define us..Maya takes wrong actions which harm others and that is why she is wrong

Saanjh faulters , makes mistakes but right now her intention is to save Arjun and she is trying to do that.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@anshvi the jailor has to give her phone for the proof. Jailor is already telling Maya is making tactics to escape. Also nothing good Maya can do. She will destroy Arjun. Let it remain that way. Dont expect anything else from her.
Saanjh is supposed to be good, and when she goes for protection she is supposed to follow all procedures and stay within the limit. That is the difference between them.

Saanjh is not doing this. Simply not doing it. Ayan is doing it the right way. Post what has happened to Ayan he has not turned a criminal. He had gone inside in a false case, he was in jail. Atleast for close to 2 years he went through trauma of being accused a rapist. But he came out of it more or less unscathed. From boy he grew into a man. He is slowly learning to look for the door than the key. He has Maya in him, yet he is different from her. He is Ayan. He actually plays to the situation. It's a beauty to observe him, treat to watch him and Sumit gives hell of a performance to make you root for Ayan once again.

Maya had told do you want to know how I wins, I manipulate people's ego. I knew then if someone would have understood what she meant, it would be Ayan only. He will learn the winning trick and apply it. It is Ayan only Maya told in season 1. Right and wrong is a perspective from where you look. And ideally he should apply that line. I just want more screen space for this young man. I really want. How I wish I could see more of Maya and Ayan than Saanjh and Arjun.

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys did any one of you notice these days time is shown quite often with respect to Maya. It reminds me of dialogue will Rajiv allow me to fail and the answer comes No one has understood time, Maya you have to walk with time, if you go ahead you will fail, if you stay behind then also you will fail. If Maya is behind Samay or Samay behind Maya failure is there. In former it is sure shot failure and destruction and in latter case it is illusion of failure, which at the right time gets lifted, when past, meets future in present. 😃. Reason is simple, only present is the truth, past is a dream and future a vision. Both Maya
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@anshvi the jailor has to give her phone for the proof. Jailor is already telling Maya is making tactics to escape. Also nothing good Maya can do. She will destroy Arjun. Let it remain that way. Dont expect anything else from her.

Saanjh is supposed to be good, and when she goes for protection she is supposed to follow all procedures and stay within the limit. That is the difference between them.

Saanjh is not doing this. Simply not doing it. Ayan is doing it the right way. Post what has happened to Ayan he has not turned a criminal. He had gone inside in a false case, he was in jail. Atleast for close to 2 years he went through trauma of being accused a rapist. But he came out of it more or less unscathed. From boy he grew into a man. He is slowly learning to look for the door than the key. He has Maya in him, yet he is different from her. He is Ayan. He actually plays to the situation. It's a beauty to observe him, treat to watch him and Sumit gives hell of a performance to make you root for Ayan once again.

Maya had told do you want to know how I wins, I manipulate people's ego. I knew then if someone would have understood what she meant, it would be Ayan only. He will learn the winning trick and apply it. It is Ayan only Maya told in season 1. Right and wrong is a perspective from where you look. And ideally he should apply that line. I just want more screen space for this young man. I really want. How I wish I could see more of Maya and Ayan than Saanjh and Arjun.

Agree with you about Ayaan and Sumit...Makers should give him more screen space...Ayaan is a very sensible character...he has grown and become a man from a boy...I have loved how Sumit has portrayed the transition that his character has gone through..he is really good...I feel for Ayaan and credit goes to Sumit as well for portraying Ayaan the way he does.

Ayaan has suffered so much and yet his heart is at the right place...He cares for his brother and friends. I hope he doesn't meet a tragic fate.

Rest I will stick to my point - Maya has done a crime while Ayaan and Saanjh are trying to save Arjun...While Saanjh should have spoken politely to the insepctor like Ayaan did, her intention is to save Arjun. I do think if Maya would have told jailor then she could have listened but Maya's hasn't tried once to tell jailor the truth...Let's leave it that that as we again have different opinions in this matter.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

A changed Maya would have saved Arjun, when his life is hanging precariously at the mercy of goons who are now demanding their ransom, -by simply confessing or at least indirectly hinting to the Jailor what she attempted to do with Arjun, when she was making an escape bid from hospital!

But, she is far from that! She wants to do all by herself, even if it is meant a great risk to Arjun's life!

Wah wah! There goes beyhadh love & who cares if it is genuinely caring or not?

If you watch the precap from yesterday's episode...Maya is screaming to the jailer to let her speak to Arjun once...this suggests that she may have told her about the situation...and if this is the case all she did was lock her in a room full of smoke. It baffles me that people still question whether Maya has love for Arjun after witnessing the last few episodes..she is actually doing what saanjh said she would do...it is the first time Maya is crossing all limits not to gain Arjun but to save Arjun