Search of Truth Part 40 updated page 149

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys thanks for all the support you have given for my thread Dance of Time and Illusion. So this is the new thread, Search of Truth. Rules remain the same. You are free to post your POV. No member bashing actor/actress bashing allowed. Disagreements needs to be expressed in polite language. Dont try to impose your POV on any member. At times agree to disagree when you cannot reach a mid ground.
I agree this is a free forum, but this is my thread and I believe myself to be responsible for the happenings of this thread.

Guys so we are in the last leg of the show , so Maya is now in jail, getting the punishment of her karma's. She is in a dark room, cleaning clothes, her hands bruised, broken, beaten. But even when she is broken she looks out for the window. The window of opportunity, the window to survive.
I dont know about any other truth of Maya, but there is one truth about her that cannot be wrong about her. She is a fighter. She has not lived, survived. And to survive she has always fought a battle and that battle was waged by her.

Now coming to this thread, Maya had chosen a path where Arjun will know her truth. So that path has to open by the truths. Now Maya back in dark room, the illusions has to crumble and truth has to emerge.

CVs you cannot negate the Suprabhatam. You cannot. You had taken one of the most beautiful lines of Suprabhatam, you have taken the line that celebrates love in Suprabhatam. So I hope you will give me the truth of that line also

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In yesterday's episode, Maya told Saamjh, " I have nothing to lose! But you do have, some, Beware!"
It is a clear & chilling warning! It is a battle cry of a warrior who knows her fate, but more interested in seeing that her opponent too, does not get spared!

Does Maya really have a hope? A hope of life after all these things?
Does she seriously believe that she can get back all what Saanjh was supposed to have stolen away from her?
Or she is merely interested in causing a maximum damage to her opponent, when no hope exists to get back to old glory!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
24/8/2017

I will become Maya anytime to protect my Arjun. In the whole episode only this line mattered to me. Note the point Saanjh will become Maya anytime to protect Arjun. Now there are some questions arising from that line. Maya according to Saanjh is bad and mad. She had told multiple times to Arjun himself your wife is mad. Then of course she has gone and thretnened Maya that she has the proof of crimes of Maya. She had told multiple times to VM and Ayan in season 2, Arjun is sad with Maya, she has to save Arjun.
So how can Maya protect Arjun. How come Saanjh becoming bad and mad Maya protects Arjun. Perfect contradictory statements from Saanjeswari Devi. It is not Saanjh protecting Arjun. But Saanjh becomes Maya to protect Arjun. Badi tamasha hai.

Now the second part of this analysis. Saanjh can become Maya anytime to protect Arjun. So since when she has started stealing the copyright of Maya to protect Arjun. Since when she has started stealing the identity of Maya to do actions in the name of protection of Arjun. Leave the stealing of copyright what actions this lady has done so far to save Arjun. And if she has done the so called saving, then the credit should go to Maya not to Saanjeshwari Devi, because she became Maya to save Arjun. Arrey yaar copy right stealing if you are in creative industry jail mein jaayegi Saanjeswari Devi for taking someone's identity or doing things impersonating another person and taking credit for it.
Now I understood why Saanjeshwari Devi is lawyer. Saanjeshwari Devi knows if people know she has stolen identity and took credit for someone else's work then she can be punished. She will be bad. Since Saanjeshwari Devi knows laws she has ensured no one understand she has stolen the good work of Maya and is taking credit without actually doing anything. It was a big confusion for me why Saanjeshwari Devi is a lawyer, because court mein tho kuch dimaag dikhayi nahi deta. Her expertise is in copyright stealing and using her law degree to cover up copy right stealing.

Now coming to Maya devi. Maya devi knows Saanjeshwari Devi very well. That is why she herself called Saanjh, Saanjheswari Devi yesterday and told you are good. For anything bad I am there. I also started thinking isnt it Maya right, if Saanjeshwari Devi takes credit of Maya's good work, Saanjeshwari Devi has to pay for Maya's bad work also naa. But what to do Saanjeshwari Devi is lawyer, she will take only good work.

The fun is Vandana Mata. She cursed Arjun till Maya is in your heart, you will be alone. Then she blessed Saanjh she gets all the love from Arjun. Now if Saanjeshwari Devi become Maya anytime to protect Arjun, will Vandana Mata's blessing work or curse work. Because Arjun says he loves Saanjh, so in Arjun's heart it has to be Saanjh, but Saanjeshwari Devi says to protect Arjun she will become Maya, so in Arjun's heart it will be Maya. Then Arjun will be alone. See if you have to protect someone you have to protect his heart, take care of his heart. It is in the health of the heart both physically and emotionally your life span is dependant, your survival is dependant( medical science says so), to do this function Saanjeswari will become Maya. Bhagvan bhi iss complication ka hal nikal nahi paayega. He will go mad, as he has to check when Saanjeshwari Devi is Saanjh and when she is Maya. Because if she is Saanjh Vandana Mata ka blessing switch on, if she is Maya Vandana Mata ka curse switch on. Arrey bhagvan koi aur kaam hi nahi kar payega Saanjeshwari Devi ko monitor karke. He will need a really good software programmer with brains who can write a good software program to handle this identity switch of Saanjeshwari Devi, so that God can do his work and not monitor Saanjeswari Devi.

Jokes apart Saanjeshwari Devi you are a lawyer, not a judge. It is always better to remember that before splashing that arrogant smile and over confident dialogue. You have given me the dialogue I have been waiting say for some months. When I wrote Saanjh is imitating Maya in dresses, dialogues and many other things questions had come up. If Saanjh says she will become Maya anytime to protect Arjun please understand those were not mere feelings, Saanjh had become Maya many times and have done many things also in the name of Maya in the name of protection of Arjun. Now truth should reveal what has she done in the name of Maya and why do I feel Maya devi knows most of it. Maya devi knows her copy right has been stolen and in her name someone has done some actions. Maya is mad and bad. But Saanjeshwari Devi wants to be Maya to protect Arjun. There cannot be more irony for the character of Saanjeshwari Devi.
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posting on your thread after a long time, Shruti...your entire post is based on that one line by Saanjh...for me too, that one line is the essence of this entire show hitherto...that,
Maya's love is destructive in nature, while Saanjh's love is protective in nature...

Destructive & possessive love is suffocating, while protective love is liberating...but then, both Maya & Saanjh can only love the way their hearts know how to...😊
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Every accusation posted on Saanjh by you n other members on this thread (n a few others as well) have been proven wrong...
1)Saanjh doesn't want Ayan to be free, but wants to prove Maya as mad n bad in front of Arjun
2) Saanjh wants Arjun for herself
)& Worst of all, which was actually hitting below the belt, that, Saanjh only wants to sleep with Arjun

From the beginning of Arya marriage, Saanjh has moved on in life, accepting Arya as a couple, n even tried to move on with Samay...

But Maya only manipulated everyone n put Saanjh's life in danger by planting a psycho like Samay in her life...

Yes Saanjh wanted to prove Maya mad n bad, wanted to free Ayaan from jail, n wanted to free Arjun from Maya's Maayajaal...as Arjun's life was always under danger while he was with her (not that it isn't when he is not with her ) ...what's wrong in Saanjh wanting that for her childhood buddies???

If Saanjh had wanted to sleep with Arjun, she easily could have now...or she could have accepted his proposal...but she hasn't...which is clearly indicative of what the makers wish to tell us...

Also, you were always sceptical of Vandana's past...something had happened at the hospital, you said, suggestive of Vandana having done something to Arjun's mom and/or Dad...but that never happened...Vandana is dead n gone...a woman with great strength of character who loved another child just as her own, despite having her own biological child...

But yet, on n off, Vandana's character continues to be bashed..

Of course, its every individual's prerogative to have a pov, but despite clear evidences from the makers of what they wish to tell, trying to find faults with every action/dialogue of every single character of the show in order to support the character which is so obviously a serial killer, is flabbergasting, to say the least. .

Of course, these are fictional characters, of a fictional show, but when we discuss these characters on forums, we put forth our views as we would about real people...

It's mind boggling to see posts saying how Vandana, Saanjh, Arjun, Ayaan are all evil n should not go Scot free, etc etc...when actually, all are victims of a hard core criminal, who is now a serial killer, with an abused past...

Anyways, peace, n of course, to each his/her own...
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on Khushi.
'Becoming maya' doesn't definitely mean growing evil like her. It rather means going to any extent for her love. But fortunately maya's and saanjh's extents have always been diametrically opposite.

Maya's pyaar is 'saath marnaa'
Saanjh's love had always been 'pyaar ki raksha karna'.

Remember saanjh putting her hand between when the worst vow of love was being taken by Maya in her marriage? The vow of 'saath marnaa' ?

Love is not about destructions ever. Maya's love is only that. She may be an immense lover, but her concept of love is always measured in terms of haar and jeet. Arjun ko main hi jeetungi kyunki maya kabhi haarti nahi.

Lastly on a lighter note and thanks to the officer...

Zindagi jhandwaa
Phir bhi ghamandwaa!!
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post Shruti. The main thing is Saajesswari Devi now wants to be Maya to save Arjun. Maybe she meant she will think like Maya. But Maya is pagal according to her . So Saanjh will now become pagal to save Arjun kya !😆 This girl with her arrogant face & attitude is such a pathetic thing to watch. She thinks she has won a case & so Maya is now in jail. But it was Maya who confessed to all her crimes & Sajeswari devi didnt have to prove anything. Did Maya try to defend herself that Saanjh is thinking she won the case 😆
Now again she has come back to her with her bakwas dialogues.
Saanjh gave Arjun liberty ..oh yeah right ! That was the reason he called her pakao because she was at his back giving him bhashans checking on him after every 5 secs . Maya had suffocated him but Saanjh is no less. Now shes emotionally blackmailing him to feel guilty . I have never ever disliked a character much more than this Saanjh.

Lady jailer is OTT. Shes flying too high only to be shown her place at the right time. 😆

Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So Saanjh is trying to be Maya. 😃 I guess it should be easy for her since already all the obsession is there, she just has to kill a few people. 😆
That jailer thinks she is oversmart but in reality is a fool . In order to prove her smartness, she devises a stupid act which lead to only one f**king consequence i.e Arjun getting kidnapped. So much for smartness.

Maya killed so many people unnecessarily, I wish she had killed Saanjh before them so that we could be spared from SaaJun "saccha pyaar" (basically puerile stupidity) torture.
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, another great post from you as the opener for this new thread with the lovely title.
Saanjheswari Devi is obviously so much smitten by Maya that now she wants to become Maya herself. What a hypocritical stance from this woman! Now the world will laugh at her for all the taunts and abuses she hurled at Maya calling her bad and mad all the time. She has realized her love is too weak to save Arjun and she knows that Maya is the stronger one in this respect. What a change of stance from SD! Where have all the goody goody acts gone?

@lepchajagat1 yes I too could never get rid of my dislike for SD and yesterday's episode made this dislike all the more stronger. As for the jailer, she is an undernourished version of the undernourished Saanjh.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maya is a beyhadh lover of Arjun!
She is also a psycho killer!
But, she was also a no-nonsense, shrewd winner some time back!
When Saanjh wants to be a Maya, she wants to emulate which one?
Certainly not the later Maya, who lost her winning tricks due to her beyhadh love for Arjun, turning her gradually into a psycho killer, only to stare defeat now!
Hopefully, Saanjh learns some useful lessons from Maya's life, if Maya herself is still refusing to understand what went wrong in her life!