Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Penfolk

I don't really understand tanvi... insecurities were with saanjh na... they why separate arjun from ayaan ? Vandana? actually it's not only saanjh. it's anyone who can love Arjun better than maya.

Exactly! It's anyone who could love arjun better. Let us even agree if saanjh was a reason for her insecurity but then also maya is fully responsible for the situation as she knew the extent of friendship. Arjun s family s fondness for saanjh. Maya took it as a challenge then why cry about it like a victim. Maya even dint like jhanvi s closeness with arjun. The truth is nobody wronged maya. She just faced consequences of her own actions.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beating up a 9 year old kid and keeping her locked in a dark room, telling her she's pagal to her friends, by a dad , a spineless mom who never could stand up against her husband and runs after her daughters abuser, an unfaithful husband who tells his pregnant wife that his bestie is his pagalpan, a regressive MIL who treated her like shit and made her feel unwanted at her home, a chipku bestie who was eyeing Her husband since childhood and never stopped even after he got married, a lusty Rajiv who suddenly became head over heels in love not before taking advantage of a 19year old girl, and people say she wasn't wronged.
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Beating up a 9 year old kid and keeping her locked in a dark room, telling her she's pagal to her friends, by a dad , a spineless mom who never could stand up against her husband and runs after her daughters abuser, an unfaithful husband who tells his pregnant wife that his bestie is his pagalpan, a regressive MIL who treated her like shit and made her feel unwanted at her home, a chipku bestie who was eyeing Her husband since childhood and never stopped even after he got married, a lusty Rajiv who suddenly became head over heels in love not before taking advantage of a 19year old girl, and people say she wasn't wronged.

Yup because according to them only Saajeswari devi is wronged and as usual Saajeswaridevi bhakts ki nautanki started.No wonder they love her so much.

Unfaithful! Like seriously! Simply don't go on dialogues. Did he cheat maya? For once he stood for his friend thinking that maya is recovered. Otherwise he always insulted saanjh for maya. So once he stood he becomes unfaithful. This becomes ur definition for unfaithfulness.

Chipko bestie eyeing him from childhood and even later. Since when? If I m not wrong saanjh accepted their relationship and stood for them infront of vandana. She was even about to leave their job and maya and arjun dint allow. Infact maya even said from now u l help to take care of two kids. That is arjun and her fake Bandar. Maya instead of making her feel she doesn't like her and finds her Chipko on the contrary she was more then behaving positive. Maya for once say I m feeling insecure. Saanjh would maintain distance.

Rajeev wasnt good person. Maya could have avoided taking any help from him. Infact he dint force her. He was clear. It was a deal between the two. Rajiv fulfilled his part of deal but maya dint fullfill her part. Not just that she made him fall for her. She used him and killed him.

Vandana gave bad behaviour to maya. This is again the same strategy. Trying to be perfect infront of all and giving signals to the person that I m bad. So when the person trying to put u down comes across as bad and u look like a victim. It was mayajhal which u people still dint understand. OK let's agree that maya did it because vandana dint accept her. But isn't maya who took the challenge. She always knew the obstacles she is going to face.She always knew vandana was in favour of saanjh. She always knew the extent of friendship between arjun and Saanjh. But she took it as a challenge then why cry about it?

Now regarding ashwin let's say I agree. But that's it. Saanjh and Vandana never wronged maya.

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Anyways, to each his own. I have fought a lot with a bunch once who are nowhere to be seen now. I don't want to fight again with a new bunch.

People can support a serial killer. .a mass murderer. .. a terrorist. .. a blackmailer. ...that's none of my business.

Peace.

This new bunch are the same just with ids.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much tanvi. But there's no use explaining anything to anyone.