Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: priyanka...

🤣
Anyway I am enjoying Jailer scenes. Poor Maya baby, when her hands were bruised after washing clothes, she never thought for a second how Arjun would have felt in prison for those 3 months, but she was remembering Arjun kissing her hands. Poor selfish Maya baby.
Maya and Saanjh scene was also good. Maya all blaming Saanjh😆, that was so funny.

Jailor scenes are the highlight these days 😆...but the jailor is also so heartless na...just because Babydoll committed a few murders because of her traumatic childhood, n this pittal ki duniya, she is so mean to her...😆
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

After 200 + episodes we have to believe the following things.

* Maya loved Raajiv someday.

Whereas it was clearly shown, Maya had always used Raajiv. Her love waale dialogues were only to woo him to make the company back to her name by hook and crook, the company which her father had snatched away from her. Raajiv was always a dirt, and maya carefully used him. Always. Till the last day.

* Saanjh cheated on maya.

Whereas from day one saanjh was very clear that she loved Arjun. After maya married arjun and behaved sati savitri...saanjh was the one to stand by her..Saanjh never showed something and wished for something else. She tried to move on...and it was not easy for anyone. But she did. And cheating on Raajiv? You cheat upon someone when that someone knows nothing about your past. But Raajiv knew everything about her love for arjun. Had a genuine guy been by her side...she would have moved on. Do you bash Deepika if she still holds a soft corner for RK but decides to move on with RS?

* Arjun cheated on maya.

Heights. And these people claim that they watched the serial. Arjun never wanted her money, her chair. She burdened him with them. Whether or not arjun loved Saanjh always, he actually did try to love maya because he hadn't really realised the former if you understand that even. If so...he would have secretly been in touch with saanjh. He could have easily let maya suicide zillion times because the cctv would always help him out then, also he was already having the chair to his name. He would never have stood so defiantly against ayaan. He would have stayed aloof, maintaining both sides.

Yup I am sorry u have to just like we are made to believe after 200+ episodes that Arjun never loved Maya. Saanjh is Kohinoor Diamond. Arjun trying to jump off from the terrace is pure love while Ma ya trying to do such a thing is being psycho, Arjuns sudden realization & confessing his love to a human bomb after treating her like doormat and telling Maya he can never love Saanjh is another sign of pure love. Saanjh has done Jhanvi's seva while all we saw was her running behind Arjun, Saanjh's brother is a computer engineering student and Suman like a mental person is telling Arjun to build a body to patao saanjh.
Why will Arjun be secretly in touch with Saanjh? He held her responsible for killing his child and slapped her and threw her out of the gates! But after Saanjh came back and went to his office sniffing trouble he too started contacting her.
Wait not over. This was after Arjun was feeling suffocated... Before too when he was so in love with Maya he sneaked out in the middle of the night leaving his sleeping wife to meet her at a bar and u know what happened. A day later he again sneeks out to name his and Maya's unborn child with saanjh without even bothering to inform Maya. At every drop of a hat saanjh would find a reason to come to Arjun. The only time they kept apart after the fake miscarriage thing happened . Otherwise they were always over each other.

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold : you yourself have the answer. And personally you may choose to support a criminal. I don't. I consider saanjh as a human with flaws. She's a big duffer at times. She keeps loving arjun even after having been severely ill treated by him sometimes. And of course has certain moments of weaknesses. NORMAL HUMAN BEHAVIOURS. Because koi jitnaa bhi chillaay...saanjh human hi rahegi... she's no Saanjheswari devi. But Maya is a big time criminal. A mass murderer. So it's foolish to even compare saanjh with her.

So according to you...someone cant admit to when Maya has been wronged...even though its true because that would mean you are 'supporting a criminal'. So basically you don't admit to when she has been wronged only because you hate her and not because you believe that she hasn't been wronged...got it.
Beyhadfan thumbnail

@bold : And yet you blame saanjh? isn't that enough a sacrifice? Letting go off the person she loves and even convincing him that she's moved on...so he need not worry about her feelings anymore, nor should his wife?

Ok so first you said that Saanjh never cheated Rajiv... and now you are admitting that she used him just so you can make her look mahan in another way😆.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^I am very clear in what I believe miss. I just quoted your belief and ask you that according to what you believe, what's so much to blame saanjh at every breath.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anyways, to each his own. I have fought a lot with a bunch once who are nowhere to be seen now. I don't want to fight again with a new bunch.

People can support a serial killer. .a mass murderer. .. a terrorist. .. a blackmailer. ...that's none of my business.

Peace.
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Anyways, to each his own. I have fought a lot with a bunch once who are nowhere to be seen now. I don't want to fight again with a new bunch.

People can support a serial killer. .a mass murderer. .. a terrorist. .. a blackmailer. ...that's none of my business.

Peace.

See this is why you shouldnt have a debate with Saanjh lovers...because just like her they get overly dramatic...and start shouting nonsense😆
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maya hasn't been wronged. Nobody intentionally came in maya s way or to make her suffer. It was situation that maya had to deal with and maya is fully responsible for that situation as she knew the extent of friendship. The fondness of arjun s family for saanjh. She decided to take it as challenge then why cry and become victim. Maya was never wronged by saanjh. It was an unfavourable situation which could be handled by anybody. Saanjh also had to go through unfavourable situations. She loved arjun but never got him. She wanted to leave but wasn't allowed. She decided to put her pain aside and to support maya and arjun. Saanjh going to kiss arjun was human flaw. When u love someone so much and he confesses I love u. There are chances u get slipped but saanjh holded herself back shows her character. Not to forget she even had told maya let me leave I don't want my feelings for arjun create some problem in ur relationship. As a human what else can she do more.

Maya went out of her way to destroy others. Maya never took responsibility of her crimes and always blamed others.
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Lastly, Maya may have been 'wronged' a number of times, by her father, Raajiv, Saanjh also according to many, I have seen her wronging others to such a huge level ...that these don't really stand.

It's like a child was once secluded from a public function because he belonged to a minority religion, and he turns out to be a terrorist later killing million innocents, and what we remember only is how he was once wronged.
Penkie06 thumbnail
I don't really understand tanvi... insecurities were with saanjh na... they why separate arjun from ayaan ? Vandana? actually it's not only saanjh. it's anyone who can love Arjun better than maya.
Edited by Penfolk - 7 years ago