Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Y12345

Maya as a charcter was written in a powerful way, so strong and smart so to make her be punished, they are trying to dumb her character so that Saanjesswari devi can win lol else what is Saanjeswari maha devi against Maya, ? Nothing and highlight of the day is that she is trying so hard to be like Maya too 🀣

Can you just tell me why a powerful character who is supposedly loved by many...will be dumbed down suddenly to make the less popular Saanjheswari devi win? Or is it just that some people got the concept of the show totally wrong ...thinking all along ki 'ye maya ka show hai...maya hi jeetegi...last tak bhi kisi ko uske kaarname pataa nhi chalega. '
And now since they have reached a level of frustration, they are suddenly seeing maya dumbed down without much reason. πŸ˜†

Waise zahar ko kaatne ke liye zahar zaroori hoti hai. Buraai ko acchai tab hi sudhaar sakti h jab buraai ko realise ho ki wo buri hai. Otherwise usko bhi buraai se hi handle kiya jata hai. I would definitely love saanjh to not take up any buraai...but she can definitely fake Arjun's death and put maya's once upon a time fake death plan back on her...to find out where arjun actually is.
Penkie06 thumbnail
@lepchaghat
So unfortunate that we both being bengali think so diametrically opposite.
Anyways. ...I sooo wish you got the concept of the show right ever. If you ever did...saanjh's saccha pyaar wouldn't look like a bhaashan to you because that's what the cvs have always tried to convey.

Maya's pyaar is 'saath marnaa'.
Saanjh's pyaar has always been 'pyaar ko bachaana'.

And 'being Maya' doesn't mean being evil like maya. Being maya means going to any extent for love. But fortunately maya's and saanjh's extents have always been diametrically opposite.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

With reference to the above I would like to say that the nickname Saanjheswari Devi was first used in the show itself when Maya tried to shoot Vandana and Saanjh before fainting. So the writer has not copied this.

Right. Thank God at least someone remembers. Maya had called her Saajeswari Devi long back when she had tied both her & Vandy & firing blank shots at them. That was the the first time she called her that. Name not given by us but that was original. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Fun part is when anything that is shown in the show is happening according to a certain section of fans then it turns out to be CVS original dikhao , stop copy pasting . Stop making certain fandom happy blah blah blah. πŸ˜† But when things are shown according to the other section of fandom then it becomes oh yes we predicted this , we r always right , sanest thing is being shown πŸ˜†
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

@lepchaghat

So unfortunate that we both being bengali think so diametrically opposite.
Anyways. ...I sooo wish you got the concept of the show right ever. If you ever did...saanjh's saccha pyaar wouldn't look like a bhaashan to you because that's what the cvs have always tried to convey.

Maya's pyaar is 'saath marnaa'.
Saanjh's pyaar has always been 'pyaar ko bachaana'.

And 'being Maya' doesn't mean being evil like maya. Being maya means going to any extent for love. But fortunately maya's and saanjh's extents have always been diametrically opposite.

Being Bengalis doesn't mean we have to think same. I have got my set of like minded Bengalis on twitter. Thank God. Anyways I don't agree with anything that Saanjh says or does & the moment she starts her bhashan I usually mute her .
Penkie06 thumbnail
@fragrance
I definitely don't remember the reference. Thank you for reminding me.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sometimes in order to solve a crime to nab a criminal one needs to think like a criminal and that is what Saanjh is going to do...she is going to think like Maya in order to beat her in her own game.
Makers are trying to explain the concept of the show again and again but they clearly try to tag along all the fandoms and thus are not putting across their point clearly in my opinion...they had things pretty much clear when the show was going to end when they made it clear when they compared Saanjh and Maya's love for Arjun but then the show got extended

As per CVs Maya's love is destructive while Saanjh's is selfless

Maya was ready to take Arjun's life while Saanjh was ready to die for him.

Maya's love is destructive and Maya can kill anyone and everyone who come in between her and Arjun...She is ready to kill Arjun as well.

And in my opinion Maya hasn't lost Arjun or her mom or her life because of anyone but herself...she herself destroyed her life owing to her obsessed love for Arjun.

This obsession hasn't destroyed others' life but her's as well

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Maya in jail and getting roughed up by a jailer? Ahahahah good days. I just might switch the show on one last time to savor the moment. πŸ˜†
Maya still blames Saanjh for everything she did? Good lord she will die a sinner. There is no hope for her. A true satan incarnate.
I don't believe Maya ever loved Arjun. Love is a feeling she's incapable of feeling. She thrives on insecurity. The acute moral bankruptcy rendered her an incomplete person and that feeling of incompleteness made her all the more possessive of Arjun so as to hang onto something since her life is absolutely empty, devoid of any humanity. Arjun was a means for her as the last factor to humanize herself. She failed yet again, badly, horribly. The best way for her to redeem herself would have been to allow for Arjun's freedom. Let him go. Let him set free. But nah. As I said she's not even a human at this point.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Hahaha Maya never loved Arjun ! Ya she doesn't because she had no idea what love is , obviously seeing Jhanvi & Ashwin one cannot get the definition of love. Infact she's doing exactly what Jhanvi did. Ashwin had a mistress loved her money but yet this woman never stopped loving him & ran behind him. Maya has turned just another Jhanvi but while Jhanvi was a weakling Maya having Ashwin's blood is not ready to take everything lightly. .

Now the person who according to some is the last chance to make Maya human , well did he love Maya ? Never. Now he's gloating loudly that he never loved her . So how could he make her human. He only added to her troubles increased her insecurities by his stupidity & unfaithful behavior. Today whatever Maya is all because of that Arjun & this guy who is also quiet responsible for all the things happening to her & his family is moving around without a feel of guilt & running with flowers to propose Dusky like a teenager. Seeing his energy I dont think he never was a victim like some are believing him to be under Maya . No emotional trauma , no healing needed , just jump from one relation to the other before the former even ended properly . What a doucheπŸ˜†

Penkie06 thumbnail
Just to remind,
Long before maya had met arjun she had almost killed Raajiv by standing and watching while he burnt. And sent him to jail next.
Just after she met arjun she killed Mauritius Pandit.
Mostly when arjun was at his peak in maya's love, she murdered aswin.

So better stop blaming Arjun and everyone else and not maya ever.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Maya- Arjun should not go to Saanjh, so I'll arrange to have him kidnapped.

Maya later- Oh shi*e, I couldn't escape from jail, my kidnappers have Arjun, I must save him from them

As is oft the case with Maya, most of her problems are self created. πŸ€ͺ

But is she also setting-up her goons to beat Arjun, as per some media video clips?!
Earlier too, she took some entertainment when Arjun & Rajiv were fighting! One was in the forest area & another was at the time when the 'infamous' flying kiss happened!

What is she really upto? Her bedyhadh pyar for Arjun is supposed to be bitter-sweet or what?