Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Penfolk

^^ refer to previous page last post please. Maybe you can have some food for thought.

I did and im still going to say that this whole arjuns sudden devdas love for sanjh is stupid no wonder sanjh isnt buying it. His sudden love only makes maya n her insecurities look real. Atleast I cant call her delusional or someone who is hallucinating. The most disappointing thing about the show apart from it turning into a slasher is Arjun's charac

Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I understand your pov. I too never want SaaJun to happen only because of a drastic realisation on Arjun's part. But maybe the whole concept was only this. And so I have decided to take it this way, and I believe too that maya knew that arjun had feelings for saanjh which definitely someday he would realise. Remember how arjun beat a guy who flirted with saanjh and how maya had terminated him almost, at the sets???? She had got various reasons to believe that arjun loved Saanjh actually. But since she fell for arjun, she decided to shift his focus from saanjh to herself. Thus the teesra insaan is she in arjun and saanjh's relationship. ..along with a devastatingly duffer arjun. Toh phir kahaan ke insecurities and blaming saanjh for them...when you very well knew that you are actually snatching something from someone which is already very much hers????
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I understand your pov. I too never want SaaJun to happen only because of a drastic realisation on Arjun's part. But maybe the whole concept was only this. And so I have decided to take it this way, and I believe too that maya knew that arjun had feelings for saanjh which definitely someday he would realise. Remember how arjun beat a guy who flirted with saanjh and how maya had terminated him almost, at the sets???? She had got various reasons to believe that arjun loved Saanjh actually. But since she fell for arjun, she decided to shift his focus from saanjh to herself. Thus the teesra insaan is she in arjun and saanjh's relationship. ..along with a devastatingly duffer arjun. Toh phir kahaan ke insecurities and blaming saanjh for them...when you very well knew that you are actually snatching something from someone which is already very much hers????

I completely agree about maya being the third wheel n coming btw sanjh n arjun n also she manipulating arjun n kind of forcing him into her life BUT arjun had his brains so many instances where he supported maya blindly n also there is only to some extent u can force someone to stay unless they r really dumb or have their own reasons to be manipulated in arjuns case he chose the luxury so now all the devdas is stupid. Maya deserves the punishment shes getting but arjun doesnt deserve to be with sanjh at all.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Of course arjun doesn't deserve saanjh because he's a duffer. Not that saanjh behaves less of a duffer mostly yet...Arjun had hurt saanjh beyond limits someday. That's why I'm against SaaJun. .but my whole point is..or rather my pov is... maya's fears would never have come true either agar use apnaa pariwaar aur apnaa pyaar sametnaa aata hota.. or agar wo jaan bujhkat kabhi SaaJun ke beech nhi aati.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When mediocrity is harmless, one can tolerate it! Even allow some patience to work on,hoping for the better! Arjun is a duffer but he does not necessarily deserve to be dismissed with contempt!
Same goes for Saanjh! Her foolish & naive attempts may be irritating but is she not entitled to live her own life with limitations? Then, why not Maya? Does she not deserve too, a similar generous attitude?
Well, Maya does, only if she stayed on the right side of law! Her fight for Arjun is justifiable as long as it does not hurt others very badly!
Her super intelligence can not be admired if she is harmful!
Most of terrorists are very clever but deserve the harshest punishment for their deeds! Showing sympathy to them is the last thing one would like to do in life!
Is a remorseless Maya any less danger to human life?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
chandni_barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What did maya mean when she said maine tumhare pyaar ko baahon mein sambhal ke rakha hai? she said this when she banged her head on the chair in the hospital.Also when she accused sanjh of stealing everything from her she did not mention the child Could it be she has kept her child somewhere so she could use it to get back arjun?
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maya as a charcter was written in a powerful way, so strong and smart so to make her be punished, they are trying to dumb her character so that Saanjesswari devi can win lol else what is Saanjeswari maha devi against Maya, ? Nothing and highlight of the day is that she is trying so hard to be like Maya too ðŸĪĢ
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In Bengali there's a saying which fits perfectly for Saanjh ''Ghomtar tolai khamta naach '' 😆
Yesterday Maya's muh tod jawab to Saanjh sounded just that . Saanjh tried to give her usual saccha pyar & sacchai ki bhashan but in the end totally lost it & said if wanted she can be Maya too to save her Duffer. Like seriously ! So you have to be Maya now in order to save Arjun 😆 Tu toh sabse badi Maya fan nikli 😆 khud ki dimag you know is useless so will use Mayas dimag to save Arjun & Maya according to you is pagal , which means you now have to be pagal to save Arjun !😆 But according to me she always seemed more obsessed with Arjun than Maya. 😆
Maya's dialogues were pura paisa wasool .. S:Arjun kahan hai
M: Tumhare dill mein. Bachpan se wahi pe rakhe ho na
😆😆😆

Now cvs have proved all Maya's insecurities fears & everything was right from day one. The third wheel Saanjh always came in between husband and wife with her bachpan ki pyar in mind . Now Arjun acting Devdas & running behind Saanjh proved Maya was used & cheated by both. Arjun turned out to be unfaithful who never loved his wife but married her for her riches power & beauty.
Had Arjun been shown that he had truly loved Maya & is feeling betrayed that he made a mistake & fell in love with the wrong woman & is also the cause of the disasters that followed. But no. Here he is busy telling he never ever loved Maya & he's doodh ki dhoola just like he used to tell to Maya before he can never love Saanjh. Arjuns character has been turned into a laugh riot . Had Arjun & Saanjh remained friends that would have been the biggest defeat of Maya that her shaq & insecure nature destroyed her marriage & she was falsely accusing these two while in actual they shared a pure friendship. But that pure innocent friendship was never there . It was never platonic .
Maya successfully brings out Saajeswari Devi's true face everytime. Even during holi Devi was getting all cozy with her husband , first person to apply colour on him, hug him & so Maya spiked the drink bas aur kya ... Devi tohphir pagal hokay aisa khel dikhaya that her mom had to drag her back home. Then Devi ko hosh aya & she came back to tell Maya about how wrong she was to badnam Devi ma !😆 But was she wrong really ? Bhang or no bhang you would have acted like that with your Duffer because you think you have more right on him than his wife 😉 Maya only showed your true face in front of the world 😆
Saanjheswari Devi is acting now hard to get kohinoor . Had Kohinoor been anything like Saanjh I am sure it would have been saved from being stolen by the Britishers or they would have returned it back to India by now !

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maaayaa's LOGICS :

Raajiv ke saath pyaar ka jhootha naatak kiya.

Han. Kiya re! Bohut galat kiya. Nahi karti toh tu kya karti soch le ekbar. Aage badhne ka naatak nhi karti toh single saanjh ko toh tu upar hi pohucha deti re!!! (Lady inspector's tone ) Waise Raajiv toh tera hi aadmi tha! Phir bhi use tune hi maar diya. Abb usi ki waqaalati karri hai re tu??? Kiss khet ki mooli hai re tuu???
Saanjh toh waise bhi shaadi kar leti usse..agar bandaa genuine hota. Every person can desire someone and if things don't work out can obviously give themselves a second chance. Ise naatak nhi kehte re!! Saanjh would definitely have moved on if you or Raajiv were NORMAL.

Arjun ko jail se bhagaaya tumne.

Obviously! Bilkul bhagaygi! Tujhe kya lagta hai sirf tera hi plan chalega?? Kaun hai re tu? Devi Paarvati?? Bewajah marne degi Arjun ko?? ' Arjun mar jaay ek baar uske baad main bhi mar jaun...toh mera pyaar the best hai.' ...aise bakwaas theories tere hi ho sakte hain re maya! !

Tum acchi ho aur main humesha galat.

Kucch sahi boli re tu!! Definitely tujhse toh zillion times acchi hai re!! Ye baat pehle kyun nhi samjhi??
Tere pati ko kisine nhi chhina re...tera pati BHAAG gaya.
Teri maa ko kisine nhi chhina re... teri maa ko tune MAAR DAALA.
Tera ghar kisine nhi chhina re... tera ghar TERI SANAK NE TODHA RE MAHAA SANKI!!!!!!!!

PS : I appreciate the writer's struggle to keep some people happy by penning words like Saanjheswari devi. Be genuine though man! Stop copying from social media!

With reference to the above I would like to say that the nickname Saanjheswari Devi was first used in the show itself when Maya tried to shoot Vandana and Saanjh before fainting. So the writer has not copied this.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Maya- Arjun should not go to Saanjh, so I'll arrange to have him kidnapped.

Maya later- Oh shi*e, I couldn't escape from jail, my kidnappers have Arjun, I must save him from them

As is oft the case with Maya, most of her problems are self created. ðŸĪŠ
Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago