LOl Maya's LOL logics

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Maaayaa's LOGICS :

Raajiv ke saath pyaar ka jhootha naatak kiya.

Han. Kiya re! Bohut galat kiya. Nahi karti toh tu kya karti soch le ekbar. Aage badhne ka naatak nhi karti toh single saanjh ko toh tu upar hi pohucha deti re!!! (Lady inspector's tone ) Waise Raajiv toh tera hi aadmi tha! Phir bhi use tune hi maar diya. Abb usi ki waqaalati karri hai re tu??? Kiss khet ki mooli hai re tuu???
Saanjh toh waise bhi shaadi kar leti usse..agar bandaa genuine hota. Every person can desire someone and if things don't work out can obviously give themselves a second chance. Ise naatak nhi kehte re!! Saanjh would definitely have moved on if you or Raajiv were NORMAL.

Arjun ko jail se bhagaaya tumne.

Obviously! Bilkul bhagaygi! Tujhe kya lagta hai sirf tera hi plan chalega?? Kaun hai re tu? Devi Paarvati?? Bewajah marne degi Arjun ko?? ' Arjun mar jaay ek baar uske baad main bhi mar jaun...toh mera pyaar the best hai.' ...aise bakwaas theories tere hi ho sakte hain re maya! !

Tum acchi ho aur main humesha galat.

Kucch sahi boli re tu!! Definitely tujhse toh zillion times acchi hai re!! Ye baat pehle kyun nhi samjhi??
Tere pati ko kisine nhi chhina re...tera pati BHAAG gaya.
Teri maa ko kisine nhi chhina re... teri maa ko tune MAAR DAALA.
Tera ghar kisine nhi chhina re... tera ghar TERI SANAK NE TODHA RE MAHAA SANKI!!!!!!!!

PS : I appreciate the writer's struggle to keep some people happy by penning words like Saanjheswari devi. Be genuine though man! Stop copying from social media!
Edited by Penfolk - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Today's it's proved that maya is indeed mad and have hallucinations much ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yeah saanjishwari devi is fine for me as some where god name is mentioned than to have names like chudail psycho ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm eagerly waiting for maya so called cool hypocritic nature to outburst in some day and finally it happened today and her outburst blaming saanjh wah wah maya...
the more maya talks and blames others the more it's indication of her weakness... can't do anything in jail and especially can't do khayalipulav plotting planning murders here so her outbursts are understood.. so called intelligent clever maya is shown dumb ever since she signed divorce papers and trusting asha and now today... this is how her actual downfall starts...
Coming to maya blaming saanjh shows how insecure maya has become now seeing Arjun whom she thought would be with her forever is now dreaming and head over heels love with saanjh... her outburst today is her insecure jealousy bcz it clearly shows how falsely maya is accusing saanjh where there is nothing related to saanj for arya divorce... so maya baby doll before pointing out wrong in others blame urself and check whether u r right in relation. With or without saanj arya are going to break up bcz no sane guy would sleep with chudail like maya who killed his mother and many... what ghar maya is talking about lol... her mom really saanjh took her away from maya? If it is so why the hell she tried to kill jhanvi twice... tell me baby doll... saanj didn't love samay truly yeah u r one antaryami and know everything... so what she was ready to marry him maya baby... so STFU maya and start washing clothes , cleaning vessels in ur home jail...

PS- I'm in love with jailor she is so so good ... her dialogues and even the acting is damn good
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! ๐Ÿ‘ Post of the day
I don't know what the writers are trying๐Ÿคฃ they wanna keep both fandoms happy ๐Ÿ˜† But I do enjoy when maya accuses saanjh because it does shows how much she is insecure of saanjh. It shows how shallow and jealous she is.
Saanjh gave apt answer which she isn't able to understand due to her jealousy.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dunno some recent episodes mein maya is coming out stupid but one thing triggering me that maya did everything bcoz of insecurity n fear that arjun would go to sanjh and thats exactly what happened. So her fear wasnt completely unjustified n ofcourse topping it with her extreme obsession
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

I dunno some recent episodes mein maya is coming out stupid but one thing triggering me that maya did everything bcoz of insecurity n fear that arjun would go to sanjh and thats exactly what happened. So her fear wasnt completely unjustified n ofcourse topping it with her extreme obsession

Not really! Infact of her unnecessary fear the unnecessary actions she took the result is what's happening right now.
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Not really! Infact of her unnecessary fear the unnecessary actions she took the result is what's happening right now.

The fear isnt unnecessary if it turns out to be real
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Insecurities about husband's best friend is absolutely not obscure. But going by that insecurity to extremities even when things weren't that way will definitely lead you to hell. You cannot blame anyone for that. Arjun supposedly didn't love saanjh when she believed he did or could. And if she was actually smart enough to understand that arjun actually always loved Saanjh and didn't understand that, she would never have dropped between them.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Maya Mehrotra dropped in between saanjh and Arjun's friendship. Ruining it forever.
Arjun would have lived happily with maya if she stayed within limits. But no.
Arjun realised his love for saanjh after such a long time, after maya Mehrotra doing so many kaarmamaas. So definitely we can either consider that arjun fell for her after comparing her love for him with maya's and understanding what he had let go like a fool. That doesn't bring any sympathy for maya's fear because she herself created path for arjun to hate her.

OR arjun always loved Saanjh and maya knew that. But since she knew arjun wasn't aware of the hidden feeling. ..she decided to manipulate him with beauty n money.

Either way it's Maya and not her fears.
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Insecurities about husband's best friend is absolutely not obscure. But going by that insecurity to extremities even when things weren't that way will definitely lead you to hell. You cannot blame anyone for that. Arjun supposedly didn't love saanjh when she believed he did or could. And if she was actually smart enough to understand that arjun actually always loved Saanjh and didn't understand that, she would never have dropped between them.

@bold now it does seem that the things were that way atleast to me. Thats my whole point. If only they had shown sanjh n arjun still being friends agaisnt her n maya being punishd n sanjh moving on with a better guy then i would have said that maya indeed was psycho. Just my opinion

Penkie06 thumbnail
^^ refer to previous page last post please. Maybe you can have some food for thought.