Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
All are talking about wot maya deserves..but wot arjun deserves...wot Saanj Devi deserves...

aadhi raat duffer running to dusky...dusky running to duffer...and their most irritating dialogue...where dusky is...wahan duffer...teri dusky...tera duffer...

Will anyone tolerate this friendship..atleast i cannot...will anyone allow your daughter to run behind a abnormal womens husband...atleast i will not...
Edited by Snowwhite50 - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Snowwhite50

Yeah ofcourse i do watch show...and pls u might be a fan of saajun...but i am not their fan...before i was a fan of arya...and now i cannot even imagine a person like Arjun marrying anyone...

And one the problem we can see in this man is he never tried to find out the truth...he is just beliving things acting to situation according to wot he would like to belive...first by not accepting VM as her mother...then saanjh convivced him...he did not accept...maya convinced him...he accepted...he accepted just to make maya happy and tell to VM that look maya changed me...

And pls read the complete post and try to understand...i said he was in search of reason to leave maya...but did to do so because he didnt have a backup (money)...and thats y he supported maya...else he would have left maya that time itself...

If u have seen the show then why are u ignoring the crucial point of maya killing vandana which is the most important reason in the divorce.