Baby doll fass gayi aur arjun left heartbroken

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Just loved tent scene. It was sweet and cute. Those memories of childhood brought a smile on face. That's pure love. Arjun really failed to see that love. So deserves every bit of it. He not just failed to notice but even after noticing he was harsh with words like I will never ever love u. Certain words can never be forgotten even if u forgive that person. Saanjh doesn't believe in his love. But it's beautiful scene filled with those memories.
Now maya planned her escape. Everything successful but failed as the pregnant lady ditched her. Paiso se insan khareeda ja sakta hai lekin uska zamir nahi. πŸ‘ So true. Maya taken to kal kotri.

Maya Why do remember ur mother only when taken to kal kotri? That's the only time u need mother. U remembered arjun giving ur hand. What did u do with him maya ! Jailor said rightly tumhare fitrat kabhi badal nahi sakti! πŸ‘

In a mythological show there was a scene where Goddess Parvati saves a Scorpio. While saving the Scorpio Goddess parvati gets hurt. Her mother questions her that it's Scorpio s nature to hurt u. Why did u save the Scorpio? Goddess Parvati s answer that of a Scorpio can't change its nature then how can I change my nature! πŸ‘

Similarly maya can never change her nature. When she was scared in lift really felt bad for her. But today no way. No sympathies for maya. U totally deserve it maya. It's ur karma. Totally urs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There's two months of the show left...so it's obvious that Maya will get out...if the duffer of the show can escape you think she can't...I'd save your celebrations
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Saajun Tent scene was so good 😳 wish they had not break it with maya scenes in btw... childhood memories are never forgotten how much ever we try... I was feeling good seeing Arjun try and even he keeps their things with him not only saanj... that was awesome.., 😳 sheila ki jawani movie had me in splits πŸ˜† πŸ˜† saajun are naughty and cute at same time 😳 πŸ˜‰ saanj want Arjun trust which he failed her many times before... he didn't listen to saanj and didn't give one chance also to think maya as bad when she told abt maya... Arjun has to win saanj trust and saanj should feel he always trust her..
Coming to our murderer I have least interest in her scenes as they are very boring ... that's right she remembers her mother only when she is in danger or in that dark room or else she is ready to kill her even third time if given chance... 🀒 I'm eagerly waiting for jailer punishment to baby doll rey πŸ˜†
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Have to disagree tanvi arjun is coming out as cringey n annoying and then trying to suicide that was too much. I am really porud of sanjh for giving him a piece of mind. Sanjh deserves better
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Have to disagree tanvi arjun is coming out as cringey n annoying and then trying to suicide that was too much. I am really porud of sanjh for giving him a piece of mind. Sanjh deserves better

I totally get where u r coming from so it's completely fine. I found him cute and adorable πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† most importantly I found their childhood memories cute. Yes it nice to see saanjh giving him a piece of mind. He completely deserves it.
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Saajun Tent scene was so good 😳 wish they had not break it with maya scenes in btw... childhood memories are never forgotten how much ever we try... I was feeling good seeing Arjun try and even he keeps their things with him not only saanj... that was awesome.., 😳 sheila ki jawani movie had me in splits πŸ˜† πŸ˜† saajun are naughty and cute at same time 😳 πŸ˜‰ saanj want Arjun trust which he failed her many times before... he didn't listen to saanj and didn't give one chance also to think maya as bad when she told abt maya... Arjun has to win saanj trust and saanj should feel he always trust her..
Coming to our murderer I have least interest in her scenes as they are very boring ... that's right she remembers her mother only when she is in danger or in that dark room or else she is ready to kill her even third time if given chance... 🀒 I'm eagerly waiting for jailer punishment to baby doll rey πŸ˜†

Isnt your Goddess Saanjh the same, she always needs Arjun because she cannot face any problem by herself, damsel in distress who is dependent on the men in her life, first her dad and then her so called crush. That scene on terrace was most boring and senseless ever on television, for your information Maya's acting and scenes only brought TRP up not the so called immature adults who would never come out of their dreamland πŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

O yes it's nice to see him trying so hardπŸ˜† that's how one realises it's true worth. Saanjh was always easy to get so he always took her for granted. Today he wants her but she doesn't trust him. He needs to work hard to get her. 😳 Actually it's isnt even 24 hours and arjun is doing as if πŸ˜† Sheila ki jawani🀣 They even watched such movies together πŸ˜†
Baby doll new punishment will be kapdo ki dhulai. Maya bani dhobi ghaat.πŸ˜†

beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I missing this show what is the time SLOT now?? Please help!