Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

⭐️ awesome .., supporting crime is wrong whether it's real or reel., maya Devi seems desperate to be greatest chipku even after divorce and have fallen down to clever manipulative to dumb doormat

I think before calling her chipku I think its how her character should be ! Shes the obsessed lover , shes the one jiski koi hadh nahi remember ? Shes doing exactly what shes supposed to do. But your Saajeswari devi is also giving her a tough competition on chipkugiri while hers should be the selfless love . 😆
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand why people choose to talk about majority majority and majority. Majority where? In tweeter.
Talk about yourself only bro! No one asked statistics.

An example though. My whole family HATES maya, but only I care discussing on social medias. And ohh... My whole family has at least twenty members from all sides. On family get-togethers, we don't leave any stone unturned to bash that character if the topic comes up. I'm sure the statistics or the majority ua talking about is ACTUALLY this. Many don't even care to add up to the so called minorities in social medias. So better keep your majority minority theories to yourselves.

And don't expect that you'll keep writing essays on my post and I won't reply back. If you don't care discussing further, better you stop.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

I don't understand why people choose to talk about majority majority and majority. Majority where? In tweeter.

Talk about yourself only bro! No one asked statistics.

An example though. My whole family HATES maya, but only I care discussing on social medias. And ohh... My whole family has at least twenty members from all sides. On family get-togethers, we don't leave any stone unturned to bash that character if the topic comes up. I'm sure the statistics or the majority ua talking about is ACTUALLY this. Many don't even care to add up to the so called minorities in social medias. So better keep your majority minority theories to yourselves.

And don't expect that you'll keep writing essays on my post and I won't reply back. If you don't care discussing further, better you stop.

Awww u r so lucky ! I wish I had a family like you. Leave alone the other members my own family doesn't have time to see TV shows let alone discuss about it & bash fictional characters ... while your whole family spends time on get togethers bashing Maya's character. 😆. Ours mostly happens to be in pulling each others legs& discussing about boys while the elders are busy with the problems of families & PNPC . No time to bash Maya baby 😆 I am the only one addicted to Beyhadh. So since we already have twenty odd members from your family bashing Maya & maybe a few more from Aekiels family too & a few more from all Saajun fans family .. so ya you& Aekiel are right . You are indeed the majority 😆 I take back my word about majority . Happy now? 😳
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol this thread has become a battle ground for saajun fans vs Maya fans. Anyways I am def unhappy with the current saajun track. No matter how sensible saanjh looks right now just coz she did not immediately fall in arjun's arms, it can't be denied that she has been constantly in arjun's life despite of how much problems that created for herself and for arjun. I get that she loves arjun but she put him above her own family and everything else. Any self respecting woman would have walked away from arjun long time ago but she didn't, not even when prem died. She was at one point nuetral with Rajeev for Godsake. So why was she suddenly all doubtful abt arjun when she wanted him all along and was eventually going to cave in. I didn't see that much effort from arjun that it would actually make sense for her to forget her past and be with him. Too much has happened for saajun to actually be good for each other. It is second most unhealthy relationship i have seen on beyhadh after Arya.
Maya is whole another story. She deserves to be punished but beyhadh loses its spark without her. Also I am def in favor of inconclusive or ambiguous ending because it would be more suitable and make sense.

Also I can never understand saanjh being considering on the side of right. She made some grave mistakes too and SaJun winning does not mean good is winning because neither saanjh nor arjun are completely good or without flaws. They made their own mistakes to reach where they are. People tend to over look their unusual friendship and the havoc it causes in lives of so many people considering all focus is on Maya coz she made even bigger mistakes
Penkie06 thumbnail
^^^
@lepcha
Extremely happy ra! Now go your way and celebrate with your majority that you finally realised that you're the minority. 😆 bye, happy discussions!
(You have such a wonderful family anyways and you still wish you had my family who don't have any work other than bashing your Maya baby? We aren't satisfied with whatever great we get you see!🤣)
Edited by Penfolk - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: john909

Lol this thread has become a battle ground for saajun fans vs Maya fans. Anyways I am def unhappy with the current saajun track. No matter how sensible saanjh looks right now just coz she did not immediately fall in arjun's arms, it can't be denied that she has been constantly in arjun's life despite of how much problems that created for herself and for arjun. I get that she loves arjun but she put him above her own family and everything else. Any self respecting woman would have walked away from arjun long time ago but she didn't, not even when prem died. She was at one point nuetral with Rajeev for Godsake. So why was she suddenly all doubtful abt arjun when she wanted him all along and was eventually going to cave in. I didn't see that much effort from arjun that it would actually make sense for her to forget her past and be with him. Too much has happened for saajun to actually be good for each other. It is second most unhealthy relationship i have seen on beyhadh after Arya.

Maya is whole another story. She deserves to be punished but beyhadh loses its spark without her. Also I am def in favor of inconclusive or ambiguous ending because it would be more suitable and make sense.

Also I can never understand saanjh being considering on the side of right. She made some grave mistakes too and SaJun winning does not mean good is winning because neither saanjh nor arjun are completely good or without flaws. They made their own mistakes to reach where they are. People tend to over look their unusual friendship and the havoc it causes in lives of so many people considering all focus is on Maya coz she made even bigger mistakes

can relate to very few points of your post but at least I can relate.
Like not wanting Saajun. Definitely I don't want any forced chemistry between them. Arjun's realisations were too abrupt. Even though at one point I believe he always loved her but never realised, the writers have miserably failed in portraying that.

Saanjh tried moving on after Prem's death with samay if you remember. She was all set to marry him when she discovered his tattoo. Then after his death, for three months she stayed depressed. Arjun interfered, Arjun tried to get her out of her depression. What do you expect of a depression patient? Settle far away from friends and get more depressed?

Well... Sacchai ki jeet may not mean Saanjh ki jeet for you, but it's Maya herself who had considered it a competition of winning Arjun from Saanjh and his family. Hence her 'haar' will automatically mean the opponents 'jeet'.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

^^^

@lepcha
Extremely happy ra! Now go your way and celebrate with your majority that you finally realised that you're the minority. 😆 bye, happy discussions!
(You have such a wonderful family anyways and you still wish you had my family who don't have any work other than bashing your Maya baby? We aren't satisfied with whatever great we get you see!🤣)

The other side is always greener 😆 you see that's how it has been always.😆 I wish I could discuss Beyhadh with my whole family & maybe get some peoplewho I know to bash Saanjh , not discuss with strangers on social media 😆 but alas that is not to happen .
I am glad I can be of assistance in making you happy since you always seem so frustrated because poor Maya baby along with her fans always bother you so much ! Good bye 😳
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

The other side is always greener 😆 you see that's how it has been always.😆 I wish I could discuss Beyhadh with my whole family & maybe get some peoplewho I know to bash Saanjh , not discuss with strangers on social media 😆 but alas that is not to happen .
I am glad I can be of assistance in making you happy since you always seem so frustrated because poor Maya baby along with her fans always bother you so much ! Good bye 😳

Bubbyeee sweetheart! 😳
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: john909

I agree with you. Saanjh never tried to take Arjun from Maya. But annoyingly she was always there..or interfered in some way. Both crossed the boundries of friendship when Arya first got married. After the leap she returned with Rajeev. After Maya came back from the mental assylum Rajeev was no longer there. Infront of Saanjh Vandana scolded Ayaan and said that no one on earth could love Arjun more then Maya...to which Saanjh responded bitterly that Maya was Arjuns poison. After all these years Saanjh was still madly in love with Arjun and from her response she was still jealous of Arya. Rajeev was just a distraction and she could never truly move forward...and Maya knew that.
rohini55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm tired of watching Maya's repetitive scenes. She's stopped acting long since and now just looks expressionless. The actor has moved on mentally from the show and character and that's showing in her non-performance.