Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

So u agree Saanjh is "Sach" ie right, n Maya is wrong?!?

Then please stop this endless Saanjh this, Saanjh that rant πŸ˜†

There's a comedy circus going on, on IF, with people pointing out the non-existent Saanjh faults all the time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So you agree that nowhere did I mention Saanjh and let me put " so called" in bold for you, which means this too has its own shades of grey.

The comedy circus is hard to digest for people who can't stand other people liking other characters and has to defend saanjh in their every post 🀣 and did I mention, blaming people for their own choice of liking a dark story and non-saanjh type character every single timeπŸ˜†
Haha enjoy, may the saga of worshiping Saanjh Aka Miss Devi never ends πŸ₯±

Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

So you agree that nowhere did I mention Saanjh and let me put " so called" in bold for you, which means this too has its own shades of grey.

The comedy circus is hard to digest for people who can't stand other people liking other characters and has to defend saanjh in their every post 🀣 and did I mention, blaming people for their own choice of liking a dark story and non-saanjh type character every single timeπŸ˜†
Haha enjoy, may the saga of worshiping Saanjh Aka Miss Devi never ends πŸ₯±

🀣...keep up the amusement πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Y12345

Dear Penfolk and Khushi, if you people love watching the typical saach ki jeet, then what's your problem with people loving a murderer on a killing spree?Just like you like the so called saach ki jeet, other people have other preferences not to mention this show is fictional and for entertainment :P

Just like you people have problem with our sticking to so-called typicalities. Why don't you stand before the mirror than pointing fingers? Why do you people have problem with us liking Saanjh? You people may be 'open hearted'
enough to love a murderer. But who are you to blame Saanjh fans and call us typical sach ki jeet lovers? As if we are idiots and don't understand new concepts where a killer should go scot free?
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Just like you people have problem with our sticking to so-called typicalities. Why don't you stand before the mirror than pointing fingers? Why do you people have problem with us liking Saanjh? You people may be 'open hearted'
enough to love a murderer. But who are you to blame Saanjh fans and call us typical sach ki jeet lovers? As if we are idiots and don't understand new concepts where a killer should go scot free?

You are free to like whoever you want and same goes for everyone else.

So are you judging us, the people( who is the people btw?) because we love murderers? The problem doesnt lie with us, it's you who can't stand people liking murderers and this shows clearly in your post. Hence proved.

. I see how you are understanding new concepts and differentiating between real and reel.

And please "we" dont have to blame you for being typical sach ki jeet because clearly you are.

Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Kaash ek haath se taali bajti. πŸ˜†^^^^^^
No mood in arguing with you though. Of course I want sach ki jeet and it's ridiculous even that people find 'sach' or 'right ' or truth, TYPICAL.
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Kaash ek haath se taali bajti. πŸ˜†^^^^^^

No mood in arguing with you though. Of course I want sach ki jeet and it's ridiculous even that people find 'sach' or 'right ' or truth, TYPICAL.

No...I guess supporting Sach is considered as regressive, while supporting a psychopath, progressive πŸ€ͺ
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

No...I guess supporting Sach is considered as regressive, while supporting a psychopath, progressive πŸ€ͺ

U got that right πŸ€ͺ
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When sach comes in the form of an arrogant chipku &her dumb friend who swings like a pendulum then I guess it gets too much to accept it. That's the reason majority r hating sacchai in this show.
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

When sach comes in the form of an arrogant chipku &her dumb friend who swings like a pendulum then I guess it gets too much to accept it. That's the reason majority r hating sacchai in this show.

Majority is it? #Rightyouare.

Gurmit Ram Rahim got millions of saccha bhakts who burnt down cities even after him being declared a rapist. I see some that kind of majority and followership here. πŸ˜†

And chipku? Well I and many others find Maya Mehrotra a greater chipku...who doesn't leave a man who desperately wants to get rid of her antics. 🀣
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Dear Lepcha, if you think the hundred odd opinions you see on FB and Twitter make up the majority, then you're sadly mistaken. Step out of the filtered bubble that you're living in. It shelters you from views outside your own, and facilitates confirmation bias.

There are plenty of folks who watch the show but do not use FB and Twitter.

If you go by social media, it's pretty clear everyone (or the majority as you say it), dislike Pehredaar Piya Ki.

Yet its TRP's ratings comfortably beat both Beyhadh and KRKPAB, and has been so, over several weeks.

I watch a fair bit of regional serials too- the highest rated one isn't even discussed on IF, and the one at IF that is discussed the most (also gets the most views on YT) draws about half the ratings of the highest rated one.

Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago