Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Who are you to tell people what to watch! I like the show so I watch. I don't have thousand complains about it and go on making my complain posts one after another u r the one who don't like the lead actress the storyline always cribbing but still watch it. Go watch something else .
Maya should now kill the sadist jailer.
I definitely want Maya to win and have the last laugh because the moment I see Saanjh laugh I feel like killing her myself.

Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Who are you to tell people what to watch! I like the show so I watch. I don't have thousand complains about it and go on making my complain posts one after another u r the one who don't like the lead actress the storyline always cribbing but still watch it. Go watch something else .

Maya should now kill the sadist jailer.
I definitely want Maya to win and have the last laugh because the moment I see Saanjh laugh I feel like killing her myself.

🤣]🤣]🤣]🤣]🤣
Edited by Penfolk - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

🤣]🤣]🤣]🤣]🤣

Beshi hesho na daante thanda lagbe 😆😆
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Beshi hesho na daante thanda lagbe 😆😆

i use sensodyne🤣
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

i use sensodyne🤣

Me too. Read the problems it protects your teeth from and it doesn't include prevention of teeth from cold. 😆
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I seriously don't get any any I mean just any logic in comments here. They themselves don't know what they want. They keep supporting Maya and when told they say they don't want her to win in the end. Since this is a thriller they want atypical ending but remember they don't want Maya to have the last laugh. But also not saanjh to win. They want god knows what.🤣

Because everything doesn't need to be as cliched and binary as winning and losing. There are many stories that end with neither of that.
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is a fictional show and people are realistic enough to know the difference between real and reel. A clichd ending would reduce the show to another Ekta Kapoor crap. So many good movies show a different ending. As for the jailer, she is an unrealistic character and someone very unprofessional. In real life a jailer would treat all her prisoners in a professional manner. This jailer is showing some personal vendetta through reasons unknown.
Edited by Fragrance63 - 7 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nayi? LOL this show's premise is borrowed from a hundred films of similar genre. There's nothing new in this show. And all the characters are poorly developed including Maya's.
It's not even about good winning over bad or vice-versa. This show automatically will not become path-breaking if Maya wins. And truth be told, there's hardly a way for her to win or start over. She's pitch dark and has no moral standards. There's only one way for her to get win - if she finishes herself as opposed to rotting in jail. That's the closest she can get to claim checkmate!
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear Penfolk and Khushi, if you people love watching the typical saach ki jeet, then what's your problem with people loving a murderer on a killing spree?Just like you like the so called saach ki jeet, other people have other preferences not to mention this show is fictional and for entertainment :P
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Dear Penfolk and Khushi, if you people love watching the typical saach ki jeet, then what's your problem with people loving a murderer on a killing spree?Just like you like the so called saach ki jeet, other people have other preferences not to mention this show is fictional and for entertainment :P

So u agree Saanjh is "Sach" ie right, n Maya is wrong?!?

Then please stop this endless Saanjh this, Saanjh that rant 😆

There's a comedy circus going on, on IF, with people pointing out the non-existent Saanjh faults all the time...😆😆