What's so NAYI about this DASTAAN????

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Badlaa toh you have always been taking baby doll!
Subordinates se badlaa by handing them termination letters
Pandit ko maarke badlaa for blurting out her truth
Aswin ko maarke badlaa for trying to shoot Arjun
Vikram (?) ko maarke badlaa for speaking fowl .
Ayaan ko jail bhej ke badlaa for trying to take away Arjun.
Apni maa ko paralyse karke badlaa for knowing her truth.
Samay ko maarke badlaa for becoming her frankenstein and deceiving her next.
Vandana ko maarke badlaa for supposedly killing her baby.

Just that in this nayi daastan...everyone knows about her crimes and police is after her always. I don't know what JEET she still expects ...with no one loving her at all anymore and she a legal criminal now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Badlaa toh you have always been taking baby doll!

Subordinates se badlaa by handing them termination letters
Pandit ko maarke badlaa for blurting out her truth
Aswin ko maarke badlaa for trying to shoot Arjun
Vikram (?) ko maarke badlaa for speaking fowl .
Ayaan ko jail bhej ke badlaa for trying to take away Arjun.
Apni maa ko paralyse karke badlaa for knowing her truth.
Samay ko maarke badlaa for becoming her frankenstein and deceiving her next.
Vandana ko maarke badlaa for supposedly killing her baby.

Just that in this nayi daastan...everyone knows about her crimes and police is after her always. I don't know what JEET she still expects ...with no one loving her at all anymore and she a legal criminal now.

vikram?? i dont remember any vikram 😲
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saanjh ki sacchai ki Jeet... What is so new about it? Dusky duffer pinky promise bachpan ki pyar turning out to be true love blah blah blah what so new about it. Million of stories have been shown about it with much better looking couple as well as actors 😆
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Saanjh ki sacchai ki Jeet... What is so new about it? Dusky duffer pinky promise bachpan ki pyar turning out to be true love blah blah blah what so new about it. Million of stories have been shown about it with much better looking couple as well as actors 😆

SO WHAT?

THEY DIDN'T EVER CLAIM IT TO BE A 'COOL' SHOW WHERE THE EVIL WINS IN THE END (BECAUSE THAT'S SUCH A DIFFERENT CONCEPT OH MY GOSHH.)

WHEREAS I FIND NOTHING NEW IN THE DASTAAN THEY ARE CLAIMING TO BE VERY NEW.
IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE INTENT OF THE POST, DON'T COMMENT.😊
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SO WHAT?

THEY DIDN'T EVER CLAIM IT TO BE A 'COOL' SHOW WHERE THE EVIL WINS IN THE END (BECAUSE THAT'S SUCH A DIFFERENT CONCEPT OH MY GOSHH.)

WHEREAS I FIND NOTHING NEW IN THE DASTAAN THEY ARE CLAIMING TO BE VERY NEW.
IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE INTENT OF THE POST, DON'T COMMENT.😊

They claimed it to be different...to be different that does not mean evil has to win. But whether you like it or not...this saach ke geet is such a cliche and typical ending...Its been seen so many times...
Penkie06 thumbnail
I will forever be with sach ke jeet. However cliche it is. Why don't you quit watching the show? Or do you expect of maya to have the last laugh? All the best. :)
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I will forever be with sach ke jeet. However cliche it is. Why don't you quit watching the show? Or do you expect of maya to have the last laugh? All the best. :)

Unbelievable!!...😆...people rooting for a serial killer to continue her murderous spree!! There are comments actually circulating like "Maya should kill the jailor now" 🤣
Beyhadfan thumbnail

There is no need to get emotional..no one is persuading you to believe in anything or want something. BTW...who the hell are you to tell me to quit the show because of an opinion I hold. This show is a thriller...so there is nothing wrong with the audience wanting a different ending to an ending that has been shown seven hundred and fifty billion times...If you are telling me to quit the show for this reason...why dont you quit the show and go watch one of Ekta Kapoor serials...BTW just because someone doesnt want a typical ending...that doesnt mean they want "Maya to have the last laugh" ...
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

There is no need to get emotional..no one is persuading you to believe in anything or want something. BTW...who the hell are you to tell me to quit the show because of an opinion I hold. This show is a thriller...so there is nothing wrong with the audience wanting a different ending to an ending that has been shown seven hundred and fifty billion times...If you are telling me to quit the show for this reason...why dont you quit the show and go watch one of Ekta Kapoor serials...Im sure they will satisfy your needs...BTW just because someone doesnt want a typical ending...that doesnt mean they want "Maya to have the last laugh" ...

Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Unbelievable!!...😆...people rooting for a serial killer to continue her murderous spree!! There are comments actually circulating like "Maya should kill the jailor now" 🤣

I seriously don't get any any I mean just any logic in comments here. They themselves don't know what they want. They keep supporting Maya and when told they say they don't want her to win in the end. Since this is a thriller they want atypical ending but remember they don't want Maya to have the last laugh. But also not saanjh to win. They want god knows what.🤣
Edited by Penfolk - 7 years ago