Kadak jailor and finally some sweet happy moments

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
What a jailor! πŸ‘
The way she treated maya each and every dialogue the attitude just superb. The actress did play a similar Left Right Left show. She is just perfect. Her accent everything.

Family moments
Vandana flashbacks brother hug and Jhanvi taking position of vandana. It's beautiful. Jhanvi also will get family.

I loved how Duffer was telling his feelings. Not able to understand saanjh. I think deep down she doesn't want to get hurt again. That's the reason for her behaviour. But I m sure Duffer will make her realise.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Hey tanvi u made post about jailor awesome ⭐️ I was about to make post on her... she is just super se upar jhakass jailor πŸ˜› πŸ˜† the way she said aankh neeche, mother India, handling maya every thing was on point ... maya needs such type of persons πŸ˜ƒ
I'm in love with saajun scenes from the day he proposed saanjh and saanj replies to him were correct too... hope saajun ends up with each other 😳 ❀️
Maya escape plans started alredy I'm sure police , Pooja lawyer are in hitlist of maya than saanj and Arjun πŸ˜ƒ
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the brothers' scene very much..it was so sweet how Arjun and Ayaan were supporting each other.
It was sweet of Jhanvi to support them and even Suman was supportive.

Sharmas and Mathurs share a very close bond...it was a sweet scene.

I always enjoy Ayaan and Arjun scenes

Jailor is a good actor and I won't be surprised if Maya ends up killing her.

I think Saanjh will accept Arjun's proposal when Arjun will get kidnapped..hid absence will make her realise her love for Arjun I guess.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That jailor should start counting her last days πŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Hey tanvi u made post about jailor awesome ⭐️ I was about to make post on her... she is just super se upar jhakass jailor πŸ˜› πŸ˜† the way she said aankh neeche, mother India, handling maya every thing was on point ... maya needs such type of persons πŸ˜ƒ
I'm in love with saajun scenes from the day he proposed saanjh and saanj replies to him were correct too... hope saajun ends up with each other 😳 ❀️
Maya escape plans started alredy I'm sure police , Pooja lawyer are in hitlist of maya than saanj and Arjun πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear πŸ€— and sorry for late reply. Thanks for reminding me those dialoguesπŸ˜† dil ko sukoon milta hai πŸ˜† Definitely maya needs those type of persons.
Saajun oh they are sweet going through a lot of confusions. But it's nice to confusionsπŸ˜† directly agree karti toh Maza nahi aata. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Police and pooja lawyer toh gayi par lagta hai but I think these characters are essential to the story. Itni jaldi toh kuch nahi hoga. πŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

I liked the brothers' scene very much..it was so sweet how Arjun and Ayaan were supporting each other.

It was sweet of Jhanvi to support them and even Suman was supportive.

Sharmas and Mathurs share a very close bond...it was a sweet scene.

I always enjoy Ayaan and Arjun scenes

Jailor is a good actor and I won't be surprised if Maya ends up killing her.

I think Saanjh will accept Arjun's proposal when Arjun will get kidnapped..hid absence will make her realise her love for Arjun I guess.

Even I always enjoy arjun Ayan scenes. Plus some sweet nice episodes after so much police drama. It's like a treat for viewers.
No doubt maya may end up killing but after receiving definitely torture . πŸ˜† She can kill but till the time jailor tortures her. It's fun. πŸ˜† Saanjh may realise after the kidnapping but I wonder how maya kidnaps arjun from jailπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

That jailor should start counting her last days πŸ˜†

Not so soon. πŸ˜†
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tanvi great u made post on jailor. I like that actress, esp the way she speaks. I loved her dialogues n attitude towards maya.
Also i loved how sanjh shoed away arjun lol
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Tanvi great u made post on jailor. I like that actress, esp the way she speaks. I loved her dialogues n attitude towards maya.

Also i loved how sanjh shoed away arjun lol

Thanks πŸ€— Jailor is superb... Maya se kapade bhi dhulvayegi. πŸ˜† Use kal kotri mein band karegi... πŸ˜† It's fun. Saanjh is doing right but suman I don't know what wrong with her. πŸ˜† Today what she was explaining arjun aakhomein mein aag. πŸ˜† Jhanvi interrupted bas bas suman arjun samaj gaya.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Thanks πŸ€— Jailor is superb... Maya se kapade bhi dhulvayegi. πŸ˜† Use kal kotri mein band karegi... πŸ˜† It's fun. Saanjh is doing right but suman I don't know what wrong with her. πŸ˜† Today what she was explaining arjun aakhomein mein aag. πŸ˜† Jhanvi interrupted bas bas suman arjun samaj gaya.

WelcomeπŸ€—
Suman is weird shes not even giving sanjh time πŸ₯± uska bass chale toh abhi unki shaadi karwa deπŸ˜†