Beyhadh: A fictional show

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Let me start this post by first defining the term "Fiction" as it is in the Oxford Dictionary.

NOUN

• 1mass noun Literature in the form of prose, especially novels, that describes imaginary events and people.

Example sentences
    Synonyms
  • 2Something that is invented or untrue.

they were supposed to be keeping up the fiction that they were happily married'
    More example sentences
    Synonyms
    1. 2.1 A belief or statement which is false, but is often held to be true because it is expedient to do so.
      the notion of the country being a democracy is a polite fiction'

This is a public forum where everyone is free to have their own opinion but this Saanjh Vs Maya forum war that can also be translated between good vs bad according to some people is really going out of hand. I just want to say that people who like Maya, the 'evil' have every right to like her, and should not be attacked by people saying that "maya is evil etc' indirectly saying that people who like Maya are bad too. Vice versa same goes for saanjh even though she isnt perfectly the epitome of goodness. Reel and real are two different things and this show is pure fiction, which you can read and reread the definition above if you wish to,

Have a great Sunday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zabax thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Good post. Beyhadh - Hadd se zyada kuch accha nahin pyaar bhi nahin is the title which some members have been arguing. The show is not only about Maya but also for all other characters. All the characters are beyhadh in their own way out of which Ashwin, Vandana and possibly Samay had paid their price fully for their beyhadh greediness, superstitious beliefs and her obsession for her love for Saanjh and hatred towards Maya. Samay has paid for his lust and obsession for Maya. He had a chance to lead a normal life with Saanjh but he goofed it up. All the other characters are in the process of paying for their beyhadhgiri and they have to pay in full.

Maya has become weak because of her obsessed love for Arjun but she is yet to realize what she has lost in that so called pyaar ka chakkar. She went on the killing spree in the name of love but did not get anything except that she has landed behind the bars. If she is still onto planning, plotting and manipulating the situation, then even if she dies, that still won't be enough.

But some argue and look at the last three words, pyaar bhi nahin. That is where the problem starts. I had glanced over the posts like Saanjh should die and Maya supporters have mental issues like her and rofling about someone making posts for Maya is all unhealthy discussion. Even that is bashing a real character for the reel ones. However, I say that Maya's life is relatable to those people who had a rough childhood and past but had got parents who are a way better than Ashwin and Jhanvi. There are so many children in real life too where they have got parents like them and have got influenced by their behavior. In Maya's case it was the same. She had got influenced by Ashwin and has to come out of her mindset of the concept called control.

P.S Note: I am not telling whether it is right or wrong but this is the thing.