Which one is true?- ArYa or Saanjun!

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
We have seen how the ArYa love developed, struggled to survive & finally failed! At least, it appears that way, as of now!
Why?
Because . . .
Love is complete only if the trust is complete!
Evolution of Love-according to my understanding has some phases!
The first step is -getting noticed, then attracted & finally feeling impressed with the other person! This phase is most often characterised by something to do with physical features, looks/appearance & communication skills/sweet talks!
The Next phase is mutually developing a healthy admiration or respect for each other & then proceed further to forge, a kind of warm relationship between the partners!
Then comes ,caring, supporting each other in difficult times & willingness to give and take under tough situations!
Finally, the readiness to sacrifice for the happiness of other person completes the love! That is one sure way of installing a robust trust as the foundation of relationship!

No other thing can guarantee the durability of relationship, except a strong & mutual trust between the partners!
So, what starts as a mutual attraction - can sustain for a limited period with showing mutual care & respect - but can survive for a long period, only & only if the mutual trust takes over as the binding factor in the relationship!

True love is characterised by only trust! The absence of it, will surely lead to a failed relationship!

Maya's love was strong but it was built based on fears & insecurities! The element of trust was always elusive!

Arjun's love
for Maya was very tentative to start with but soon gained strength & momentum over time! But then, it could not mature into a trusting relationship because of his handling of Saanjh & Maya's dealings with Samay! It was bound to fail & eventually met with its fate!

Now, comes Saanjh's love! It is very strong even though it was camouflaged under friendship!
Finally, she managed to bare it all to Arjun, when the going got tough! Maya's own downfall aided it further!
And now, Arjun is realising it, as Saanjh showed it to him how she stood by him during thick & thin!
Now, Arjun too is feeling it for her & even proposed it to her, spontaneously! Nevertheless, Saanjh is not ready to accept him on face value!
Arjun has to prove it! If their relationship has to survive over a period of time, then things can not be forced on each other or even rushed without taking ample time to verify its genuineness!

Earlier Ashwin brought Maya & Arjun to come together, in life! But Saanjh & Samay made sure Maya's sense of insecurity does not allow trust to grow in her relationship with her husband, depriving her of an opportunity to live happily- ever- after, with her hard-earned trophy, despite her best of manipulative skills & man-slaughtering kills!

Now, it is Maya's turn to play spoil sport between Arjun & Saanjh!
Let us see if Maya is able to break Saanjh & Arjun's new found love or she only ends up in making their relationship strong & robust with her subverting interventions!

If Saanjun is built based on mutual trust, it will survive to live its course of life!
Otherwise, it will also meet the same fate of ArYa!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehr03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun only loves himself. Maya was way too insecure although i would argues her fears were not unfounded. But it is so irritating to watch such a strong-willed women reduced to an obsessive lover pining over someone who clearly does not deserve her. As for Saanjh, her love and obsession for Arjun has reduced her to a mere doormat. Both women are obsessed over a man that only cares for himself and his ego. Even his new sudden love for Saanjh seems fake. 🀒
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nobody...period 🀒
Maya's obsession is loving Arjun & Dusky's love is to obsessed with Arjun
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Well, technically speaking... Arjun doesn't deserve Saanjh, I had always wanted someone better for her, but seems CVs were too obssessed with Saanjh being useless character whose life revolves around ArjunπŸ˜”
As for Arjun, he has messed up his own life, and deserves to be alone... And I have no words for Maya 🀒 she doesn't deserve to live in society... She has definitely crossed lines in name of Love... Which obviously was theme of the show, but the way it has been put by CVs was really bad...

zabax thumbnail
I agree that Saanjh & Arjun were more than friends but Saanjh had kept quiet even after realizing her love for him. This was even before Maya had entered their lives. When her parents told her to tell Arjun about her feelings she showed a lot of attitude. In real life, no one waits for anybody. That's what happened in her case.

About Maya it is less said the better. It was portrayed that she will be negative but the way the writers put is totally pathetic. They made her from grey to negative. Once the CEO of the Fashion & The City became weak in love is undigested. Nevertheless, she has to pay for her crimes.

All the characters in this show are equally hateful. This show has to be watched only for the story's sake.

More than Saanjh & Maya, Arjun is more to be blamed because he loves only himself. His love for both the ladies have been fake. He has been a fickle-minded person who wants the best from all the worlds, not realizing that he can't get everything. When he told Maya that he cannot choose between friendship & love as both are equally important to him. Also he said Saanjh is his pagalpan.

I hope the writers show what is playing in Arjun's mind rather than focusing on Dusky & Duffer romance. He does not deserve any of these ladies. He deserves to be alone.

Do you guys remember S1 where Jiten track was shown? If no, then let me remind you that Saanjh had got the marriage proposal through one of the relatives from Mathur family. I feel that he was the right one for Saanjh as he loved her genuinely.
Edited by zabax - 7 years ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zabax

Do you guys remember S1 where Jiten track was shown? If no, then let me remind you that Saanjh had got the marriage proposal through one of the relatives from Mathur family. I feel that he was the right one for Saanjh as he loved her genuinely.

For some odd reason Zabax, the way you write and your avatar, seems to remind me of another person who used to frequent the forum a while back.

Especially this last paragraph- she was one of the few to champion Jitu.

While I do agree with some of your points in the post, saying that Jitu "loved her genuinely" would be a tad too premature, I think. Extrapolating that from a single meeting (that's all Jitu and Saanjh had), is the stuff of la la land, not real life.

zabax thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

For some odd reason Zabax, the way you write and your avatar, seems to remind me of another person who used to frequent the forum a while back.

While I do agree with some of your points in the post, saying that Jitu "loved her genuinely" would be a tad too premature, I think. Extrapolating that from a single meeting (that's all Jitu and Saanjh had), is the stuff of la la land, not real life.

I have got nothing to do with that user. I am a different person. I am only watching it for the different storyline. II am basically a Hollywood fan. About Jitu, that was an arranged one but he seemed to be quite dignified. It is my opinion. I am not siding any of the fan groups but I am trying to resolve the differences between both the groups. Please don't compare me with that user.
Edited by zabax - 7 years ago
zabax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

We have seen how the ArYa love developed, struggled to survive & finally failed! At least, it appears that way, as of now!
Why?
Because . . .
Love is complete only if the trust is complete!
Evolution of Love-according to my understanding has some phases!
The first step is -getting noticed, then attracted & finally feeling impressed with the other person! This phase is most often characterised by something to do with physical features, looks/appearance & communication skills/sweet talks!
The Next phase is mutually developing a healthy admiration or respect for each other & then proceed further to forge, a kind of warm relationship between the partners!
Then comes ,caring, supporting each other in difficult times & willingness to give and take under tough situations!
Finally, the readiness to sacrifice for the happiness of other person completes the love! That is one sure way of installing a robust trust as the foundation of relationship!

No other thing can guarantee the durability of relationship, except a strong & mutual trust between the partners!
So, what starts as a mutual attraction - can sustain for a limited period with showing mutual care & respect - but can survive for a long period, only & only if the mutual trust takes over as the binding factor in the relationship!

True love is characterised by only trust! The absence of it, will surely lead to a failed relationship!

Maya's love was strong but it was built based on fears & insecurities! The element of trust was always elusive!

Arjun's love
for Maya was very tentative to start with but soon gained strength & momentum over time! But then, it could not mature into a trusting relationship because of his handling of Saanjh & Maya's dealings with Samay! It was bound to fail & eventually met with its fate!

Now, comes Saanjh's love! It is very strong even though it was camouflaged under friendship!
Finally, she managed to bare it all to Arjun, when the going got tough! Maya's own downfall aided it further!
And now, Arjun is realising it, as Saanjh showed it to him how she stood by him during thick & thin!
Now, Arjun too is feeling it for her & even proposed it to her, spontaneously! Nevertheless, Saanjh is not ready to accept him on face value!
Arjun has to prove it! If their relationship has to survive over a period of time, then things can not be forced on each other or even rushed without taking ample time to verify its genuineness!

Earlier Ashwin brought Maya & Arjun to come together, in life! But Saanjh & Samay made sure Maya's sense of insecurity does not allow trust to grow in her relationship with her husband, depriving her of an opportunity to live happily- ever- after, with her hard-earned trophy, despite her best of manipulative skills & man-slaughtering kills!

Now, it is Maya's turn to play spoil sport between Arjun & Saanjh!
Let us see if Maya is able to break Saanjh & Arjun's new found love or she only ends up in making their relationship strong & robust with her subverting interventions!

If Saanjun is built based on mutual trust, it will survive to live its course of life!
Otherwise, it will also meet the same fate of ArYa!

Good post. Relationship begins with honesty which is the foremost thing. Both Arjun & Maya has not been honest with each other. That has been the main cause for their marriage to fail. Arjun had also been lying to Saanjh & has taken her for granted.

Both the ladies are equally obsessed about Arjun. So I say none of them are true.
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zabax

I have got nothing to do with that user. I am a different person. I am only watching it for the different storyline. II am basically a Hollywood fan. About Jitu, that was an arranged one but he seemed to be quite dignified. It is my opinion. I am not siding any of the fan groups but I am trying to resolve the differences between both the groups. Please don't compare me with that user.

How do you know which user Aekiel is referring to??πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Aekiel, do u think Jitu used to eat non-veg? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†