Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice to see you Hadhsejyada. Actually really miss your indepth psychological analysis.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think I'm pretty clear in my post. I like the main post but the title is evoking argument ..that's all.
I was saying instead of fighting over if it's actually spineless and psychopath, we can change the title to our conveniences like,
Saanjh lovers are idiots while Maya supporters are evil. Wouldn't make much difference to you according to your topic. Isn't it? Because every categorisation ultimately is wrong. 😊

Edited by Penfolk - 7 years ago
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Penfolk, I didn't give the title, rather the choice of words in the title, much thought before posting this.
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shruthi, hope you're good! Glad to see you again too!
Just read few of the analysis in your thread, have to say it's one of the things I miss the most about Beyhadh and this forum.
zabax thumbnail
Good post. I neither support Maya nor do I support Saanjh. For that matter, I don't support any of the characters. The reason is simple. The show has gone to the drain. Also I am not talking about more crimes or less crimes. As a God-fearing person, I look in his way. For him sin is a sin whether it is one sin or 1000 sins or even more. I look in that way.

I have observed here that some members say they criticize a real character for a fiction but when someone else makes a post that contradicts them and posts their views, it is being ridiculed. The environment has to change to make this forum a better place.
Edited by zabax - 7 years ago
zabax thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

This is with refetence to the titleI am not Maya sopporter but calling them psychopath is a direct insult one should not indulge in

They too have a right to an openion and i guess your title is going to lead to fights

Other then that nice post 😊

Exactly, that is also bashing a real character for a fictional character.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Appreciate the intent of the post but unfortunately will be closing it down on the account on moral policing.

Thanks
Beyhadh DT