Saanjh lovers are pathetic like her. Maya lovers are evil like her.

HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
"Saanjh lovers are pathetic like her."
"Maya lovers are evil like her."

One can like/dislike, hate/love, fantasize about or whatever with the characters you watch on the show. because it's one's OWN choice. COMPLETELY, UNDIVIDEDLY THEIR OWN CHOICE.

But what is astounding about the people here on forum is that, that they almost ALWAYS shame the other party, and those who disagree with them by claiming that they must be like the character too.

By now we all are well aware that no character, not even one, is perfect or should be looked upto on the show. In some cases it's sloppy writing in the other's it's just the character development, the cause is secondary.

Defending own's favorite character is perfectly good, but crossing the line by saying snide things is not. It's almost as if ki people are not interested in defending or supporting their beloved character but the main motive is to make the others look into the flaws, when everyone has different opinions and see things from different perspectives.

It is wrong. Blatantly wrong.

If one is a Saanjh supporter, let them be. It's their choice, it shouldn't be a bother to anyone. Same goes with a Maya supporter.

We all can do with a little less negativity in our lives, can't we?

Have good day!
Peace X
Edited by HadhSeJyada - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is with refetence to the titleI am not Maya sopporter but calling them psychopath is a direct insult one should not indulge in
They too have a right to an openion and i guess your title is going to lead to fights

Other then that nice post 😊

Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Hadh Se Jyada Nice to see you back 😃
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Hey Khushi, Hey Nandini!
Have you heard of something called a "clickbait"?
If not, please look into it.

I don't know why you even bothered to reply Khushi, if you didn't read the post.
And FYI, I don't even watch the show anymore to support anyone. Maya is as repulsive to me as Saanjh or any character.
Have a good day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Dexter!
Glad to see you again!
How've you been?
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In that case your post has done a great job of being a clickbait . Atleast for me
Though i must say i didnt find what i clicked it for

I was exoecting a post calling maya supporters that nane on the title but didnt find that lol

And as for khushi maybe my reply was clickbait for her
Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail
@ TM, I agree 100% with your post.
This is a fictional show and far removed from reality. But even in real life there is no perfect person. As human beings we have our plus and minus points and we also have varied choices.

Supporting a particular character in a fictional show does not speak about our own mentality so it is absolutely wrong to make subjective digs at someone whose views are different from us and who supports a character we do not like.

Arguments and differences of opinion are bound to happen in a discussion but as long as they are objective all is well. Subjective jibes at members and calling them various names and provocations do spoil the ambiance here.

Agreeing to disagree is the best option if opinions vary.

Your post is timely and pertinent to the fan wars that go on here at times.
HadhSeZyada thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

In that case your post has done a great job of being a clickbait . Atleast for me

Though i must say i didnt find what i clicked it for

I was exoecting a post calling maya supporters that nane on the title but didnt find that lol

And as for khushi maybe my reply was clickbait for her

What I intended to say was that people should have a freedom choice and the others shouldn't try to make them feel bad for it. Everyone is entitled have their opinions.
Because, intentionally or unintentionally, instead of defending their choices, the main motive becomes to prove the choice of the other person wrong.

The "wrong or right" is very subjective. It changes from where you look at it. It changes from person to person. It is very transient.
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Good post and good message (one that we forum members really need to understand)

Thanks for the post 😊
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So, when Arjun becomes a duffer,
He sheds his psychopath attitude
To be a spineless man!

I thought he showed some spine while standing upto Maya in defence of Saanjh!
The same can not be said earlier!
He could have earned a tag as brainless or spineless when he was a mere puppet husband
But definitely, he wasn't a cruel-hearted person even as his heart was with Maya!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The title of this thread definitely invokes argument though the content of the main post speaks something else.
So we should better not take 'spineless' and 'psychopath' literally, rather can replace them with any other suitable words we feel like. Because the motive of the post is not to categorise fandoms but to stop doing that.