Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

1)Did Maya really ever love Arjun?

I think neither Arjun nor Maya ever fell in love with each other.. Arjun seemed to have become more of her addiction than love.. May be because he was the only one who stood against Ashwin for her.. Someone who dared to call Ashwin wrong and firmly stood by her side and hence the desire to keep him with her all for herself arose..
Practically speaking Maya could have asked for Arjun's help even without trying hard to make him fall in love.. Falling in love should be gradual and natural.. The way Maya's life was, probably she needed someone to call her own and that could be a friend too.. Arjun also I believe would have done better as a friend that he did as a husband .. But then that's not how Maya thought...

2) Did Ashwin really abuse Maya?
I believe yes.. The major reason behind faulty wiring in Maya's brain...

3) Was Jhanvi really a negligent mother, n hence Maya had the right to kill her...
Jhanvi does looks looks a spineless mother but why kill her and be a criminal when you have an option of moving away .. I don't know why she held onto her when she desperately wanted to go with Ashwin.. Had she let him go, the need to take a life would have never arisen at first place..

4) Did Maya deliberately come between Saanjh & Arjun, knowing that they were soulmates, but yet, she wanted Arjun for herself

I don't think Arjun is a soulmate to any of the two ladies.. 😆 However still when Maya proposed to Arjun he was single, was not ready to mingle with Saanjh .. In fact for the very later period he kept on screaming that he does not love Saanjh so I don't think she came in between them...

5) had Vandana accepted Maya, could Maya have changed for the better?

May be .. May be not.. Given the current way Maya can think and plot, I feel chances of Maya not changing for better is more... In each and every incident taking place, Maya is involved.. She has a lethal mind right now so one way or the other something could have triggered her to go on a darker route.. However, post marriage she was shown trying to exercise some self control too so may be by showing some warmth the intensity of the damage could have been reduced ... Just may be..

6) was Maya already a killer before Vandana, Saanjh, Arjun, etc entered her life?

That needs to be shown.. If they show she killed that Pandit too then may be she could have killed few more people as well because if she can kill a person fore merely speaking against her then if she has killed more people before these people entered in her life, I won't be surprised..😆

7)is Maya being mad & bad a cause, or is it an effect, for the series of murders which she has committed?

Its an effect.. Ashwin and Jhanvi's effect..

8)was Vandana right or wrong in not being able to accept Maya?

She should have at least tried.. Getting married to Maya was Arjun's decision.. At least some respect should have been shown to that decision... Moreover there was no concrete reason was behind her belief of Maya being a dangerous woman.. She just believed on a Pandit and thereafter didn't flinch at all... If some Pandit would have told her that Arjun or Ayaan will turn out to be a dangerous man or Ayaan in future might kill Arjun, would she have abandoned Arjun or Ayaan ? I don't think so.. If the sons of the family deserve that chance then why not the Bahu... However, if her faith was so strong against Maya and she wished good for Arjun then she could have kept an eye on Maya, should have observed her actions or could have searched for better concrete reasons to back her belief rather than constantly misbehaving with Maya like television Saas.. She should have silently worked upon her rather than openly challenging that too Maya.. It caused her nothing less than everything...

9) was Saanjh right or wrong in trying to protect Arjun after staying away for 3 years from Arya

Arjun didn't pay two hoots when Maya almost shot Saanjh and Vandana dead, told her on her face that she means nothing to him... Humiliated her for God knows how many times... I don't know how much help he actually desired and how much help he actually needed.. 😆

10) is Maya's traumatic childhood a justification for others to risk themselves or their loved ones in order to give her a chance at redemption?

What they did is actually known as risking their lives and the lives of their loved ones.. They should have silently worked on Maya rather than continuously challenging her... Either they would have reached to the root cause of Maya's problems or they would have been able to protect their loved ones which was / should have been their primary objective..

11) who is responsible for the state Maya is in today?

Ashwin, Jhanvi and then of course Maya .. So much efforts she put into planning, plotting an murdering.. Had she put the same effort in trying to sort out her own inner turmoils, her life would have been so much better and many other people would have been living on this very Earth as well..
To a certain extent I blame Arjun too.. As a husband he should have looked into her matters and tried at least tried to help her out and address her insecurities .. May be should have delved deeper into her past... Again it would have either helped him out in dealing with her mental problems or would have helped come out of her trap... Either ways it would have searching - researching would have fed all the characters something better...

12)is Maya a psychopath?

Can't say... No knowledge in medical field...

13)Is Saajun love toxic, or pure?

Again, I don't think there is any love particularly from Arjun's side ..

14)what is the ideal end to Beyhadh?

Maya should get a life time imprisonment or should die ... There is no escaping from the vicious circle she has entered into.. There is no peace .. Neither for her nor for the people around her..
And Arjun and Saanjh should end up single ...

Nice collection of questions btw .. 👍🏼
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well, love does not necessarily mean proposing, confessing but there more to it and that is understanding your spouse's heart. I would say both Arjun and Maya both failed to read each other's heart and emotion. If we talk about supporting then yes both of them have supported each other in the worst but Maya's manipulation always came in between.

Yes, this is what I am damn sure. The only truth in the show and Maya's life that Ashwin has been monster in both mother daughter life

3) was Jhanvi really a negligent mother, n hence Maya had the right to kill her...

Negligent? I would say nobody should get mother like her. What she did today in court, had she done years ago with Ashwin and stopped Maya, then things would have been different. She confessed Maya had temper issues but isn't a parent duty to help their child before things get worst. BUT still you are right nobody has right to take human's life, God has written everybody's fate and till today nobody is able to change that.

4) Did Maya deliberately come between Saanjh & Arjun, knowing that they were soulmates, but yet, she wanted Arjun for herself

Copying from other thread view ; I don't think Maya had forcefully came between Arjun Saanjh, I mean lets face it the person who never had any other relation other than her mother that too an estranged one, do you expect her to understand such a deep bonding. Arjun Saanjh were so close but there was no love either. Why Maya, any other blind person could have figured it out that Saanjh loves Arjun, except that duffer. I think like Saanjh tried to accept the marriage, Maya too somewhere accepted Dusky duffer friendship but her insecurity level was raised again in holi.

That question has created lot of ruckus because everybody has their own views on it. Lets forget accepting because its very hard for any mother to live with such daughter in law coming from complete violent background but like I say judging book by its cover is not right. Pre marriage Vandana tried her best to accept Maya on Arjun's insistence even after Pandit's words, she went ahead with the marriage. This was very big step from her side but a poisonous snake filled her mind with all poison which was so hard to suck out. Post marriage, had Maya not killed Ashwin, situation could have been different too here because poison started getting more.

6) was Maya already a killer before Vandana, Saanjh, Arjun, etc entered her life?

Only CV's could answer that but my point of view says NO. She might have done some kaand due to anxiety and temper issues but seeing her in the initial episodes I highly doubt it. If she was indeed killer the first person in her list would be Ashwin.

7)is Maya being mad & bad a cause, or is it an effect, for the series of murders which she has committed?

Sorry I will reserve this question and will answer once we get to know Maya's past fully.

Accepting is very far but both ladies's dynamics has been such, both of them are wrong and right from their view. Vandana is proven right by Maya's beyhadh love and wrong for blaming Maya due to her past and not giving chance. But Maya too didn't try to clear her misunderstanding and maybe if she didn't paralyze Jhanvi, she would have tried to explain Vandana. I mean the bonding of all three mothers has been quite peaceful even after Maya's deed.

9) was Saanjh right or wrong in trying to protect Arjun after staying away for 3 years from Arya

Saanjh and Arjun's friendship has been so hard to understand because they are each other's strength. This two are better off as friends and I don't see them as soulmates either like Arya. Friendship is important in love and marriage but one needs proper understanding of their spouses. Both Saajun and Arya lack the main concept of love and marriage.

10) is Maya's traumatic childood a justification for others to risk themselves or their loved ones in order to give her a chance at redemption?

Absolutely not, nothing is justified for taking life of another person. I mean why dirty your hands on people like Ashwin, let him rot in jail.

Ashwin -Jhanvi for shaping her life like this and Maya for not been able make explain herself but bullet is only fired when triggered is pushed. Other triggered and Maya being the bullet pierced hardly on everybody's heart.

12)is Maya a psychopath?

Yes, because she has killed people, that is wrong on morality ground and lawfully

I would call it toxic in terms of romantic love but for friendship they share more than normal like we do with our cousins, parents.

Everybody living separately peacefully if Maya comes out after finishing her punishment. Saanjh Arjun should remain friends

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I live your posts
I have a one line answer because she is insane 😆

The fact is Sanjh was never there between them. She would have never broke them apart. Yes despite all the chipka chipki ( and i dislike samjh for that) but despite that of Maya was a nornal sane person Sanjh would not been any real competition
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

What made Maya wreck her own home?

I often ponder upon Maya's twisted mindset...in S1, there were clear occasions when we saw a vulnerable Maya, n at times, a fully in control & manipulative Maya...

In fact, there was a time when I believed that Maya was a case of MPD, but gradually I realised, that she wasn't...she was in all probability, a psychopath, who was born with a genetic predisposition(inherited from Ashwin), n a traumatic & abusive childhood turned her into a full blown psychopath...

There is a division of opinion on the forum on many points like:

Yes but it was obsessive. Love in true srnse is liberating and sacrificing which Maya never did. She lovwd Arjun like a pet. She wanted him to behave like a pet. Pets dont have say. But people have true love for their pets. But pets ate not soppised to rataliate or have an openion. And we love our pets but tie them to a leash to control them but they are not exoected to object
How ever Maya forhot that Humans cannot be domesticated. They have an openion. They retaliate. They want to eat speak and act whar they want. Even if that human is a jerk of the first order like Arjun he still cant be exoected to live like a pet . Hunans always object if they are tied to a leash. History tells us tying to leash has given rise to revolt and that is what Arjun has done. It has nothing to do with what kind of person Arjun is

Dont really know. I was hoping Janhavi would say something

3) was Jhanvi really a negligent mother, n hence Maya had the right to kill her...

I think even Maya was a selfish disrespectful daughter wbich could have led to Janhavi being nehlegent . But cant really say

Yes thats why she was so insecure of Sanjh

No i dont think so she would still have wanted her pet to hersrlf. She dint want to share him

Could be

Cause

Yes she was. She was not running a social charity . But she addressed it wrongly

Yes she was right but shs could have cut the chipkna a bit

10) is Maya's traumatic childood a justification for others to risk themselves or their loved ones in order to give her a chance at redemption?

No there is no justification for murder

She herself. She got chance for treetment. She didnt take it

12)is Maya a psychopath?

Yes a dangerous one who can even kill innocents

I think its pure but one need not be so weak in love. One need not proclain it loudly all thw time. But i think Arjun is toxic

I want the three to go saparate and maya bevoming all right some how and the three finding there own prace

I shall put my opinion on each point in the post below, in point form only...in my third post, I shall try to answer as to why I think Maya ended up wrecking her own home...
I request members to put forth their views, with answers to all 14 questions, in point form...
All opposing viewpoints are also most welcome, but I request members to not indulge in name-calling or bashing Characters/members alike...

I request all to not argue with those with opposing viewpoints...thank you 😃

Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks so much to all for your viewpoints...will try to respond to all individually later 😃
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the answer to that question really depends on the definition of love u believe in i believe love is all about freedom its about giving space its not about possession so according to my definition maya was not in love she was obsess
yes he did
yes jhanvi was negligent but maya had no right to kill anyone for anything
no maya never came between sanjh n arjun because only sanh loved arjun arjun never loved saanjh it was one sided love
may be u nvr know ayaan accepted her as her bhabhi but her attitude towards him still didn't change
i think before arjun she was nvr a killer she was twisted but not a killer she was hell scared of ashwin but arjun gave her the strength to fight against him n that strength combined with her anger n pain gave birth to a killer if she wouldn't have been twisted may be she wouldn't have turned into killer may b she would have stood up against aswin for her dignity
its a cause
she was right she knew she was not right for arjun she saw her in the party n knew that she was twisted
she was right saanjh, arjun was her friend n she was right to protect him n above all she loved him selflessly
no now she has no redemption may b after ashwin's murder she had a chance for redemption
no one she made her own choices
12)is Maya a psychopath?
yes
toxic for maya
pure for arjun
maya ki haar
n maya wld loose only when arjun is not her's he doesn't die with her ,he doesn't live with her, total detachment of maya n arjun wld be maya's loss in this show n that wldb an ideal end to beyhad
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now, if one goes by what JW said, at the end of episode telecast last, Maya has shifted her focus from beyhadh pyar to revenge mode!

So far, she was not exactly in revenge mode, as she still nursed a faint hope to get back & retain Arjun!

Now, with a new goal in mind, the equation changes completely, right?
If Maya maintains her winning streak, surely every one is doomed!
On the other hand, if Maya gets defeated her Adhura Alvida to Arjun will be now complete with - Pura ka pura Alvida!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant post
Every word is true
Every character on the show actually knew Arjun had always loved Saanjh sub consciously even Maya but duffer is duffer he didn't so Maya practically manipulated Arjun into marrying her by showing that she is afraid of Ashwin but how easily she murderer him
Ayaan had always accepted her
Saanjh helped Maya to settle in her married life and when Maya manipulated Arjun to throw her out she kept her distance for 3 long years after that she had to intervene bcoz even Arjun came to know abt Maya and needed help
And Vandana turned good when Maya came back from mental hospital still she was killed so this means if she started loving Maya before bahut pehle hi number lag jata uska toh lol
As for ur ques I will reply to them soon