What is this justice system

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
So one day this Saanjh woman is wanted by the police and next day she is literally practicing in court
I mean knowing that the allegations were baseless, even then wouldn't it take them a while to renew her license 😆
Where is the logic in this show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If I were Arjun, I would never trust Saanjh as a lawyer. But that duffer can't hire a better lawyer with Maya's money and is still relying on her to win the case for him even after she has lost all the previous cases. 😆 What an appropriate name duffer.

And I am just wondering what happened to Fashion and the city, who the f**k is running it? Where is Maya getting money from? S1 had some logic atleast , S2 and S3 have been bereft of logic. No hope for logic in this show.

Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

If I were Arjun, I would never trust Saanjh as a lawyer. But that duffer can't hire a better lawyer with Maya's money and is still relying on her to win the case for him even after she has lost all the previous cases. 😆 What an appropriate name duffer.

And I am just wondering what happened to Fashion and the city, who the f**k is running it? Where is Maya getting money from? S1 had some logic atleast , S2 and S3 have been bereft of logic. No hope for logic in this show.

Maya wasn't exactly living paycheck to paycheck.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is a pity that only the police officer earlier & later the lawyer expressed some remorse for wrongly convicting a man with death penalty!
The least the judge should have done is to recluse himself from the case concerning the same person again!
Sitting in the dias (podium) for any further hearing of the case is an eye-sore!

An outright apology from the Judge is definitely expected, in open court, followed by an offer to resign!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HippoSucks

Maya wasn't exactly living paycheck to paycheck.

Yeah she faked her death in eyes of law, do you think she can freely access all her wealth just like that ?
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's the problem with Indian TV shows.
They want to show logic in something indigestible by being illogical.
curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Talk about Law in this show. Really. CVs do not have a first damn clue on how law works

All below was just decided by the police inspector
- Maya framing Samay to keep her captive and the inspector deciding right away that it was true and let Maya go. There was no investigation on Samay's murder.
- Letting Arjun go without any legal process/action even when he was a fugitive and on death row.
- Arresting Ayan and letting him go because Maya was innocent.

I could probably write a thesis on all the stuff before but will save myself time. this show is way beyond logic. This is just a Maya show... nothing more nothing less.