Horrendous court room drama again....:(

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What is it with makers of Beyhadh??..why is the standard of courtroom drama so abysmally low in this show?
What proof do all the guys who testified against Maya today have???...๐Ÿ˜•

N how I wish Saanjh wipes that smug look off her face...y can't she behave normally?

I found JW's mannerisms also Ott today...

...y don't they proceed at a faster pace???

What are the makers holding back Maya's Sach for now??...it's getting annoying now...
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh so theres actually gonna be mayas sach lol. I thought this is pretty much it. I do agree with u on todays ott scene. Though i did have a little pleasure in seeing everyone against maya ๐Ÿ˜† and for once maya didnt outsmart everyone. From being the oversmart she is now dumb just signed the papers๐Ÿคช
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
My question What was the need of that Pooja lawyer when Saanjh was there? Why did she came? What did Saanjh do? Saara kaam to Pooja hi karke chali gayi.
She spoke against Maya,made Maya attack her,proved that Maya has serious Temper issues and all what she did was fake. Upar se sorry Bhi BOL gayi.

What was the need of Saanjh's presence? I have seen the last court room scene too and all of them were disasters.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thought saanjh was normal and toned down a lot. JW was normal. The only character who was OTT was Ayan. The screaming and shouting.
I agree Khushi there were no concrete proofs. Probably because jhanvi s one confession would be enough to conclude the case.

It was nice for once everything against maya.
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think Maya will go down so easily...someone's put up a post about Maya's hospitalisation...so maybe she'll now fake an illness, maybe a mental illness to get hospitalised

It's easier to escape from there na...๐Ÿ˜†

Also, why do I feel that it will be Maya herself who will kill Maya...no one else...
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

My question What was the need of that Pooja lawyer when Saanjh was there? Why did she came? What did Saanjh do? Saara kaam to Pooja hi karke chali gayi.

She spoke against Maya,made Maya attack her,proved that Maya has serious Temper issues and all what she did was fake. Upar se sorry Bhi BOL gayi.

What was the need of Saanjh's presence? I have seen the last court room scene too and all of them were disasters.

Pooja got signature in divorce paper..
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They r sooo bad at court drama .. they thought show is ending next week that's why these horrible dubbing and adding scenes in between bt they could have avoid everything other witnesses and just keep aayan , jhanvi and the police inspector..I'm gonna be sooo mad if jhanvi repeat everything that we already know
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Where were the proofs
Again Saanjh looked overconfident and she told the media before the case even started that she will bring out Maya's truth this time ๐Ÿ˜• gemerally lawyers refrain from talking to the media before the case...she again looked cocky while smirking.

I am not even sure if court can give a judgement only on basis of witnesses

I really hope CVs will show some proofs as well apart from witnesses.

Ayaan was ok in the scene...he had to scream a couple of lines which he did.

I feel for Ayaan cos I think he is the one who has lost a lot...he was a collateral damage in Arjun-Maya-Saanjh triangle..

I really felt bad for him when the flashbacks were shown of how he was convicted then got hit by the car and then finally lost his mom as well.

Maya is going to strike back harder...she is going to rise like a Phoenix in my opinion and then no one will be safe

Yes even I think that Maya is the only one who can kill herself...she will die on her own terms

But I enjoyed watching Maya like this..she is on the verge of losing...i loved that everyone stood against her...it is good to see Maya lose even though we know that it is temporary.
As Saanjh said '100 jhooth pe ek sach bhari padhta hai '.

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AgirlHasNoName7

Pooja got signature in divorce paper..

Oh ๐Ÿ˜ฒThanks for letting me know.๐Ÿ˜ณ I missed to notice it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ