Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I really want Maya to kill Arjun...lol
Arjun's expressions when he was confessing were as usual without feelings and emotions😆...this actor needs to improve his acting seriously...Arjun's character sucks.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lulz the last statement is funny af & I do agree.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So, it is confirmed now by Maya herself that she is going to take revenge!
Arjun & Saanjh have taken their revenge on Maya! Now it is Maya's turn to take revenge on them!
Will she succeed in her mission?
More deaths will happen now, looks like!
And the story will only end or more correctly when we approach the end - hardly anyone will be alive to tell further story!
Beyhadh Pyar has officially turned now into a revenge story -finish to death!

What a tragedy!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
-jiah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pehle tha beyhadh pyaar ab hai badle ki aag. Arjun and co. RUN AND HIDE 🤣 I'm so ready for dangerous Maya. The best part about this is, Maya will go for the kill and not justify her actions this time around.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like in this show, every time if a person gets a death sentence, he or she will jump the jail with a battle cry for badla!
The Jail authorities never learn anything at all even after Arjun's escape, as they are all set to oblige Maya with her escape from Jail!
No one is concerned or bothered to ask Arjun when the Mansi death was narrated in the court, how could he do such a thing of jumping the prison, even if he was awarded a wrong conviction !

May be, jail is only meant for allowing the convicts to escape!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The show is ending in October we have lots of episodes left. She kinda of has to do something or the thriller is over. The only reason Maya wouldn't do anything is of we get an other villain. Maybe then they would ask Maya for help or something. But something has to happen and it's mostly likely that Maya would have something to do with it. And that something might be Maya trying to kill Saanjh or Arjun or both of them.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

The show is ending in October we have lots of episodes left. She kinda of has to do something or the thriller is over. The only reason Maya wouldn't do anything is of we get an other villain. Maybe then they would ask Maya for help or something. But something has to happen and it's mostly likely that Maya would have something to do with it. And that something might be Maya trying to kill Saanjh or Arjun or both of them.

They should really introduce a new character because otherwise this Maya, Arjun and Saanjh game is so boring af. They should bring some freshness in this stale stupid thriller. And that new character better be a sane person not someone psychotic like Samay or ultra duffer and brainless like Arjun.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am a big jennifer fan i love her n esp after beyhad i know for sure she is a brilliant actor
what i dnt get this sympathy this forum has for MAYA the fictional character
beyhad has always been one of my fav show infact i m d trp audience for it but i m still not active on this forum because of this sympathy everyone has for maya
maya is meant to b hated n i dont know why few people dont get that
jennifer is trying so hard n is emoting so well to generate hate for maya but she is failing to do so i just dont understand why is she a bad actress or the audience is twisted??
arjun's death is a win win situation for maya thats y she conspired her death to kill him n then die along with him right??
so why do audiences want maya to win??
maya killed her father, she killed rajeev,she killed her mother in law, she tried to kill her mom twice, she faked her attempt to rape charges on ayaan,she faked her own death, she was also indirectly involved in sanjh's father's death
most of u use her past as an excuse for her present her abusive childhood but every criminal has a motive to commit a crime so should we start justifying every crime?

sanjh arjun ayaan n their family r victims
why blame d victim?
Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

i am a big jennifer fan i love her n esp after beyhad i know for sure she is a brilliant actor

what i dnt get this sympathy this forum has for MAYA the fictional character
beyhad has always been one of my fav show infact i m d trp audience for it but i m still not active on this forum because of this sympathy everyone has for maya
maya is meant to b hated n i dont know why few people dont get that
jennifer is trying so hard n is emoting so well to generate hate for maya but she is failing to do so i just dont understand why is she a bad actress or the audience is twisted??
arjun's death is a win win situation for maya thats y she conspired her death to kill him n then die along with him right??
so why do audiences want maya to win??
maya killed her father, she killed rajeev,she killed her mother in law, she tried to kill her mom twice, she faked her attempt to rape charges on ayaan,she faked her own death, she was also indirectly involved in sanjh's father's death
most of u use her past as an excuse for her present her abusive childhood but every criminal has a motive to commit a crime so should we start justifying every crime?

sanjh arjun ayaan n their family r victims
why blame d victim?

I think you are misunderstanding the people who are supporting Maya. I would like to clarify somethings from my point of view (this is just how I see it , I do not expect you to agree with my assessment):

Do I sympathise with Maya? In S1, I wholeheartedly did, but not now. I do have a little bit of empathy for her because that was the character that got me interested in the show. I connected with her for a plethora of reasons, one being the superb acting. I wanted to see her story. But then I stopped watching the show during last few months because they were following an irrational storyline with one dimensional insipid characters with zero thrill. Of course they are still doing so but I am watching now just to see the ending of Maya's character and I want it to be as interesting as possible. I would be very disappointed if they show Maya dead and Saajun happily living together because that would be as cliched as it could be.

But I think the more interesting question is why I am on Maya's side even though I know she deserves the punishment she is going to get and is probably going to die in the end ? Part of the reason is that I was on Maya's side initially and I failed to establish a rapport with other characters. I will blame the actors playing other characters, the poor script and no character development. Saanjh is totally hackneyed and unappealing character to me (if I want to see saccha pyaar and all, I can see other shows which depict that saccha pyaar in a lot more matured way than the childish acts of Saanjh). And Arjun, don't even get me started on him. He has been completely indecisive, capricious and a total duffer. I have no love lost for him either. But that is not to say that Maya's character is well written. In fact I am disappointed with her character as well. Maya's character had so much potential after S1 but CVs did not choose to harness it and utilise the immense acting talent of Jennifer for a more complex plot. They could have given much more layers to her while maintaining the message that Beyhadh pyaar is dangerous but they did not.

The other part of the reason for me being on Maya's side is that there is no other character who can actually convincingly challenge her and stand against her. I mean seriously, Saanjh and Arjun in S1 and S2 were shown to be too retarded that I cannot digest the fact taht they will beat Maya at her own game in S3. The formula for success in such stories is that you should have protagonist and antagonist that have a flair and a charisma of their own. In this case, we have Maya that possesses some of those qualities but others do not. That doesn't cut it for me. The best example that I could think of right now to illustrate the what I mean by flair and charisma is probably the anime, Death Note. I don't know if anyone here has watched that, but that for me is the gold standard of pyschological thrillers ( well beyhadh is not a psychological thriller but still just for example). With both the prime characters, Light Yagami and L, so well written and each having a distinctive panache of their own that it really gets you all pumped up and I, surprisingly, found myself rooting for the negative character in the beginning but moved to other side by the end. That is probably how things should be done in such shows.

Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@dexter Yeah even I loved death note, specially the ending where shinigami is seen to be now bored after the whole entertainment and of course the way Light a teenage genius was depicted to have god complex.

I wish these people had the ability to create the magic of animes and mangas but all they know is how to create one dimensional insipid characters.
And if that wasn't enough, their positive characters lack basic positive traits.