Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

In S1, when Maya caught Arjun saying ,"I love you" to saanjh, she did nothing! Oh, well she poured a glass & tried to help herself but the jealous husband only wanted himself to enjoy it! He did not permit her to drink! Then she quietly let it pass, without resolving it one way or other, decisively then!

After her baby-shower ceremony, when she again caught-up with Arjun & Saanjh in shanti spot, Arjun had the audacity to tell his pregnant wife that his BFF is his pagalpaan! She could vent it only on Ayaan at that time & not on Arjun!

On the night, when Arjun fell unconscious slipping over pebbles, she could have finished him along with her dummy & then peacefully could have weighed her options in a far away ashram, when the whole world was thinking she had indeed died! But, she took a circuitous route to give him death & later expressed a contrary opinion that he would always escape prison & police arrest! If she was so sure of her husband's heroic acts, then why not hit the hammer on nails head! She could only break her mother's wedding ring & not hers, it looks that way!

Now, when he confessed again his love to the human bomb standing with him & was ready to die with his 'love', Maya could have shown to him what her love can do for him, by hugging with him & triggering simultaneously the remote device! But a numbed maya merely looked on, till her mother - sorry, Saanjh's newly adopted mother jolted her with a tight slap & woke her up from stupor!

Maya lacks will power to do it when it matters most! As long as she is a slave to her obsession, she could never summon courage to kill her beloved husband, even if he got her arrested only in his third attempt to send her finally to jail!

I liked this perspective very much. Thanks for sharing. You may be right that Maya would probably never muster enough courage to kill Arjun herself.
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure Maya will strike back because show is not about Arjun/Saanjh but Maya...it's Maya all the way so she has to strike back ...and yes ...I want to see Arjun die before I see Maya die...He is the epitome of selfishness/ greed and seeing him die will be very satisfactory.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

I liked this perspective very much. Thanks for sharing. You may be right that Maya would probably never muster enough courage to kill Arjun herself.

But, there is a good chance that she might sacrifice her life for Arjun, if ever she manages herself to extricate from this fatal obsession for Arjun!
An obsessive Maya will aim to kill Saanjh, Arjun & herself!
A redeemed Maya, may sacrifice her life if she is not successful in convincing Arjun to have a change of heart, after all that happened!
Either way, there seems to be no hope left for her now!
Don't know if her character will have a chance to make a graceful exit, after seeing the chaos happening in court room scenes!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
arjun's confession was so forced 😕
if they had to show his realization they should have given it around 2-3 episodes..
it looked like YAHAN saanjh ne building se jump kia WAHAN arjun ko realize hogya 😆 what the? 😆
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I better not start on how crappy and pukeworthy Arjun confession looked 🤢 saajun has no Chem plus Arjun and Aneri acting make saajun intolerable ( strictly my POV cos I don't like their acting )

Since it's a thriller show I want a dark end something like Maya killing Arjun in front of Saanjh and than Maya being sent to asylum but than in last shot we hear her voice over suggesting that somehow she ran away from asylum ( like EHT ending )
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

Yeah Arjun's confession of love look so artificial. It is hard to digest that he can jump from one romance to another. This guy lacks commitment.

As for Saanjh playing hard to get this looks artificial too.

Since this is a fictional show I would prefer seeing Arjun dead than marrying his sibling. Maya can kill him and then kill herself. I want to see this Saanjheswari Devi continue to play the damsel in distress, go mad and pine for her the dead Arjun.

Maya is bad and mad but these two along with a few other characters contributed to this.

I so agree with you .. Yes Maya is mad but this Arjun , Saanjh , Vandana and few other morons triggered her this dark side
Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

Yeah Arjun's confession of love look so artificial. It is hard to digest that he can jump from one romance to another. This guy lacks commitment.

As for Saanjh playing hard to get this looks artificial too.

Since this is a fictional show I would prefer seeing Arjun dead than marrying his sibling. Maya can kill him and then kill herself. I want to see this Saanjheswari Devi continue to play the damsel in distress, go mad and pine for her the dead Arjun.

Maya is bad and mad but these two along with a few other characters contributed to this.

@bold; by this logic majority of the criminals should be justified as most the crimes are done because of some reason, some provocation. Also by this logic neither Arjun, Saanjh nor Ashwin is wrong because Maya contributed to it.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Maya will ofcourse strike back since the show still has 2 months to end
They can not show 2 months of Maya in Jail and Sajun story

But we don't know how she will
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arjun has never been fair eith eithsr Sanjh or Maya
Infact he has never been fair with any of his relationships

He has always been this happy go lucky guy who never took anything steriously

But makers want to brush all that under the carpet and show Arjun suddenly developing true love and understanding it.

Or maybe...not...if show is getting extension we might see another irresponsibly behaviour by Arjun
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I never thought i would agree with ur title. After the recent episodes i really do want maya to strike back. Makers are so inconsistent suddenly oversmart maya has become dumb maya😆 just watching todays epi