Hope Maya strikes back

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This sudden saccha pyaar theatrics by Arjun and Saanjh playing hard to get drama is insufferable for me. And all family members including Jhanvi Mata will try to play Cupid between them. πŸ˜•
And that constipated look on Arjun's face while confessing his suddenly realized love for Saanjh was funny and implausible. And Saanjh be like no, please I don't want to take the place between you and Maya. Her actions and words never match I guess. πŸ˜†

Since all this drama is going on, I wonder how many of you now want Maya to kill Arjun πŸ˜†. I know I do. What do you guys think?
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In S1, when Maya caught Arjun saying ,"I love you" to saanjh, she did nothing! Oh, well she poured a glass & tried to help herself but the jealous husband only wanted himself to enjoy it! He did not permit her to drink! Then she quietly let it pass, without resolving it one way or other, decisively then!

After her baby-shower ceremony, when she again caught-up with Arjun & Saanjh in shanti spot, Arjun had the audacity to tell his pregnant wife that his BFF is his pagalpaan! She could vent it only on Ayaan at that time & not on Arjun!

On the night, when Arjun fell unconscious slipping over pebbles, she could have finished him along with her dummy & then peacefully could have weighed her options in a far away ashram, when the whole world was thinking she had indeed died! But, she took a circuitous route to give him death & later expressed a contrary opinion that he would always escape prison & police arrest! If she was so sure of her husband's heroic acts, then why not hit the hammer on nails head! She could only break her mother's wedding ring & not hers, it looks that way!

Now, when he confessed again his love to the human bomb standing with him & was ready to die with his 'love', Maya could have shown to him what her love can do for him, by hugging with him & triggering simultaneously the remote device! But a numbed maya merely looked on, till her mother - sorry, Saanjh's newly adopted mother jolted her with a tight slap & woke her up from stupor!

Maya lacks will power to do it when it matters most! As long as she is a slave to her obsession, she could never summon courage to kill her beloved husband, even if he got her arrested only in his third attempt to send her finally to jail!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Wah you find it insufferable seeing Arjun proposing saanjh but fine with criminal maya roaming freely in society? If at all anyone should be killed then it should be maya by Arjun saanj Suman ayan as they lost their loved ones bcz of maya..
in your opinion so called suffered nine year old should strike back and kill everyone but others who are actual victims bcz of this criminal should be killed?
Why can't Arjun love saanjh? Not only saanjh why can't he love other woman after facing so much torture mental abuse from his wife.. had it been role reversal would you support husband doing same stuff to wife by stalking her, torturing her, killing her dear Ones and come with caption saying hope Arjun strikes back? Which sane person don't divorce a girl like maya and want to live his life freely? Which guy would want to live with girl like maya who killed his family? Which guy can live with maya who keeps stalking him 24/7 and control him by ordering him to eat whet she says and make him his puppy?
If anyone do same thing to maya will she ever live with him in the name of love? No sane person wants maya like person in his love... there is nothing to strike back from maya... others should strike back and kill her at last
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want Maya now to kill Saanjh in front of Arjun's eyes & make him a mental patient & spend his days in a mental asylum. With Maya always & forever. ❀️ She has my heart & soul .
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Btw Saanjh saying NO is the joke of the century.πŸ˜† Even Suman thought she needs mental help. πŸ˜†
FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Wah you find it insufferable seeing Arjun proposing saanjh but fine with criminal maya roaming freely in society? If at all anyone should be killed then it should be maya by Arjun saanj Suman ayan as they lost their loved ones bcz of maya..
in your opinion so called suffered nine year old should strike back and kill everyone but others who are actual victims bcz of this criminal should be killed?
Why can't Arjun love saanjh? Not only saanjh why can't he love other woman after facing so much torture mental abuse from his wife.. had it been role reversal would you support husband doing same stuff to wife by stalking her, torturing her, killing her dear Ones and come with caption saying hope Arjun strikes back? Which sane person don't divorce a girl like maya and want to live his life freely? Which guy would want to live with girl like maya who killed his family? Which guy can live with maya who keeps stalking him 24/7 and control him by ordering him to eat whet she says and make him his puppy?
If anyone do same thing to maya will she ever live with him in the name of love? No sane person wants maya like person in his love... there is nothing to strike back from maya... others should strike back and kill her at last

πŸ˜† Cool down.

Why are you assuming so many things ? When did I say I want Maya to roam freely ? I want Maya to die as well and everybody knows she will. There is no escaping now for Maya. I just want her to kill Arjun before that so that all this drama comes to an end. πŸ˜†

Arjun can love Saanjh (if that duffer knows what love is πŸ˜† ) of course but that doesn't mean I am interested in seeing their love. I don't want to see just like you don't want to see Maya killing Arjun. Should not be hard to discern I guess. If I actually liked Arjuns character and was indifferent to other characters then yes even if roles were reversed, I would have come with the same caption.

I never said Arjun should live with Maya lol, I just said Maya should kill Arjun πŸ˜†.

PS: Bad acting by Kushal in that scene is one of the reasons I don't want to see their romance. And Aneri also most of the time acts like a kid in romantic scenes. The pair is such a turn off. I just hope they do not do their pinky promise cringe stuff while sleeping with each other. 🀒
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dexter3108

πŸ˜†Cool down.

Why are you assuming so many things ? When did I say I want Maya to roam freely ? I want Maya to die as well and everybody knows she will. There is no escaping now for Maya. I just want her to kill Arjun before that so that all this drama comes to an end.πŸ˜†

Arjun can love Saanjh (if that duffer knows what love is πŸ˜†) of course but that doesn't mean I am interested in seeing their love. I don't want to see just like you don't want to see Maya killing Arjun. Should not be hard to discern I guess. If I actually liked Arjuns character and was indifferent to other characters then yes even if roles were reversed, I would have come with the same caption.

I never said Arjun should live with Maya lol, I just said Maya should kill ArjunπŸ˜†.

PS: Bad acting by Kushal in that scene is one of the reasons I don't want to see their romance. And Aneri also most of the time acts like a kid in romantic scenes. The pair is such a turn off.

Awww just bcz Arjun is Maya's love he should be killed so that drama ends? If at all drama should be ended they can also plan like Arjun humshakal and make maya believe he is Arjun and got killed just like how she did and then let her kill herself so that really her drama ends once for all... atleast others can live happily without her torture 😳
Romantic scene proposals acting for arya is as bad as saajun but it seems we have to go with what cvs show as a concept rather than to see their acting abilities... cinevistas shows have open ending so maya death is not sure ..
FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Awww just bcz Arjun is Maya's love he should be killed so that drama ends? If at all drama should be ended they can also plan like Arjun humshakal and make maya believe he is Arjun and got killed just like how she did and then let her kill herself so that really her drama ends once for all... atleast others can live happily without her torture 😳
Romantic scene proposals acting for arya is as bad as saajun but it seems we have to go with what cvs show as a concept rather than to see their acting abilities... cinevistas shows have open ending so maya death is not sure ..

There can be endless possibilities of course, I just wrote what I would like.

If you consider ArYa acting as bad as SaaJun , I can't help it is your opinion. I agree Kushal has been universally bad everywhere except a few scenes but Jennifer alone added an engrossing luster in the scenes that I cannot help but appreciate. I don't know about you but I can watch that proposal by Maya in hot air balloon a hundred times for Maya but would certainly not like to watch how Arjun confessed his love for Saanjh even once more. πŸ˜†
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† Cool down.

Why are you assuming so many things ? When did I say I want Maya to roam freely ? I want Maya to die as well and everybody knows she will. There is no escaping now for Maya. I just want her to kill Arjun before that so that all this drama comes to an end. πŸ˜†

Arjun can love Saanjh (if that duffer knows what love is πŸ˜† ) of course but that doesn't mean I am interested in seeing their love. I don't want to see just like you don't want to see Maya killing Arjun. Should not be hard to discern I guess. If I actually liked Arjuns character and was indifferent to other characters then yes even if roles were reversed, I would have come with the same caption.

I never said Arjun should live with Maya lol, I just said Maya should kill Arjun πŸ˜†.

PS: Bad acting by Kushal in that scene is one of the reasons I don't want to see their romance. And Aneri also most of the time acts like a kid in romantic scenes. The pair is such a turn off. I just hope they do not do their pinky promise cringe stuff while sleeping with each other. 🀒

Pinky promise haha! These two will be a childish couple with no chemistry and will always look like siblings.
Edited by Fragrance63 - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This sudden saccha pyaar theatrics by Arjun and Saanjh playing hard to get drama is insufferable for me. And all family members including Jhanvi Mata will try to play Cupid between them. πŸ˜•

And that constipated look on Arjun's face while confessing his suddenly realized love for Saanjh was funny and implausible. And Saanjh be like no, please I don't want to take the place between you and Maya. Her actions and words never match I guess. πŸ˜†

Since all this drama is going on, I wonder how many of you now want Maya to kill Arjun πŸ˜†. I know I do. What do you guys think?

Yeah Arjun's confession of love look so artificial. It is hard to digest that he can jump from one romance to another. This guy lacks commitment.

As for Saanjh playing hard to get this looks artificial too.

Since this is a fictional show I would prefer seeing Arjun dead than marrying his sibling. Maya can kill him and then kill herself. I want to see this Saanjheswari Devi continue to play the damsel in distress, go mad and pine for her the dead Arjun.

Maya is bad and mad but these two along with a few other characters contributed to this.