Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: beanaq

As a character in this show I will blame Maya (not Jennifer) the most.

1. MAYA was the only one who knows that Rajeev (Samay) was in her life as a supporter/lover. she should have stick to him accept him as her life partner. (but the story line was differently written)😊

2. Maya knows very well that Arjun & Saanjh are very close to each other she saw them quite few times with her own eyes. But, still she FORCED herself to make a space between them.

3. Maya threaten Arjun that she will suicide if he does not accept her as a life partner.

4. she had a very well established business she could have a better life. instead of trying to get rid of people one by one who were already close to Arjun.

In my opinion MAYA was her own enemy.

I agree with your 3rd and 4th because Maya has made F&C kingdom for power she and her mother never had years ago. But we are talking about Beyhadh love here so I didn't expect her to leave Arjun anytime soon.

1) Maya considered Rajiv as good friend probably not love and for that sake she asked for help but that guy only lusted on her. The first flashback itself showed he had dirty intention and Maya had choice to not agree with that deal but she did not have another chance to keep her mother. She was wrong in sending Rajiv to jail for no reason and that made him go more crazy. Even Rajiv had choice to not help Maya but he did for his own selfish reasons.
I believe their story had too much potential to show but as usual CV's ruined that too

2) I don't think Maya had forcefully came between Arjun Saanjh, I mean lets face it the person who never had any other relation other than her mother that too an estranged one, do you expect her to understand such a deep bonding. Arjun Saanjh were so close but there was no love either. Why Maya, any other blind person could have figured it out that Saanjh loves Arjun, except that duffer.

The innocent and friendly part was killed in childhood and there rising a powerful and kickass woman. But a person becomes its own enemy when mistakes are not rectified at right time.
Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago
Beyhadhlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beanaq

As a character in this show I will blame Maya (not Jennifer) the most.

1. MAYA was the only one who knows that Rajeev (Samay) was in her life as a supporter/lover. she should have stick to him accept him as her life partner. (but the story line was differently written)😊

2. Maya knows very well that Arjun & Saanjh are very close to each other she saw them quite few times with her own eyes. But, still she FORCED herself to make a space between them.

3. Maya threaten Arjun that she will suicide if he does not accept her as a life partner.

4. she had a very well established business she could have a better life. instead of trying to get rid of people one by one who were already close to Arjun.

In my opinion MAYA was her own enemy.

I agree that Rajeev would have probably made the best life partner for Maya, because he is the only one capable of reciprocating her love in the "beyhadh" way Maya always wanted. I always knew though that Maya and Rajeev was never gonna happen. Their relationship began with exploitation and Rajeev taking advantage of Maya's desperation and vulnerability. Few people would forgive someone like that, so, despite how hot they look together, Maya was fair in her feelings of "gandgi" towards Rajeev.
Beyhadhlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even if one blamed Maya for her beyhadhness and the extremes she went to in making sure she always had Arjun, it doesn't necessarily mean she was born evil. Through all the torture and neglect she went through at the hands of her own parents, the ones whom ppl rely the most upon for love and support, she saw only a world of evil all around her (further reinforced in her exploitation by Rajeev). Growing up in an evil environment would have surely turned her into an evil person.
So I think it's important to consider the faults of those that created such an environment for her - Jhanvi, Ashwin and Rajeev.

Had she not had such a horrible upbringing, she wouldn't be looking for the innocence and simplicity which made her fall in love with Arjun, she wouldn't be so desperate for love, and she probably wouldn't have the quality which makes her Maya - her possessiveness and obsession with Arjun and her beyhadh fear of losing him.

So I think the wrong person happened to apply for the wrong job in the wrong company with the wrong boss at the wrong time - and when he did, Maya was unstoppable. Confused, vulnerable, lovable, innocent duffer + desperate, disturbed, manipulative, attractive, wealthy, intelligent woman = HELL

Although Maya's actions are unacceptable and definitely unforgivable, I don't think she is evil by nature, but because of the way she's been nurtured. So maybe blaming the ppl who nurtured her this way would be more justified, as they're the ones who created the monster in her in the first place.