Who is to blame most?

Beyhadhlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys, so the show is coming to an end soon and thought it'd be great to share our views on who is the one that's the most at fault?
I think it's fair to say all the characters have done things which have led to tragic events such as Vandana and Prem's deaths. Does anyone believe that there is one in particular who is the most responsible for saara jo raita phelaaya gaya hai?

I personally blame Arjun because until now he's never been able to understand his feelings - be it mistaking his love for Saanjh as dosti or his attraction to Maya as pyaar. I also think he was charmed by the wealth and luxury a life with Maya would have bring, causing him to further ignore his true feelings. He's also been very easy to manipulate and doesn't really think for himself, making him an easy target for Maya. Had he not been so innocent, Maya and Arjun may have never gotten together and created so much ruckus. But then again, it's that innocence that Maya was looking for all along in a partner, so one could argue that Maya was bound to love Arjun and all this raita was bound to be pheled...

Share your views :)
Edited by Beyhadhlover - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beyhadhlover

Hey guys, so the show is coming to an end soon and thought it'd be great to share our views on who is the one that's the most at fault?

I think it's fair to say all the characters have done things which have led to tragic events such as Vandana and Prem's deaths. Does anyone believe that there is one in particular who is the most responsible for saara jo raita phelaaya hai?
Share your views :)

Had Vandana had accepted Maya and still that girl would have shown her beyhadhgiri then yes I would say yes she never wanted to change but that part was left open ended. I would say the only person who deserved to die was Ashwin but not until the end sadly CV's erased his character too early.

If you ask me then I would say every person share the part of mistake that led to so much tragedy. You probably won't believe I loved Vandana's character till S2. The woman's who set her journey to win his son's heart through love. But writers ruined the potential of every character that could be easily fit into the story. Coming to your topic, Vandana and Prem's death were the most tragic one in the show and I think it would be very fair to say Arjun, Maya and Saanjh are equally responsible for the death and that Samay/Rajiv turned table by killing Prem.
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bol Maya devi ki Jai!!!

Iss show mein raita banane, failane aur fir usko samet ke doosri jagah failane mein Maya ne PhD kar li hai. All characters have done many sins but Maya ke khaate mein maximum votes(sins) hain!
Beyhadhlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

Had Vandana had accepted Maya and still that girl would have shown her beyhadhgiri then yes I would say yes she never wanted to change but that part was left open ended. I would say the only person who deserved to die was Ashwin but not until the end sadly CV's erased his character too early.

If you ask me then I would say every person share the part of mistake that led to so much tragedy. You probably won't believe I loved Vandana's character till S2. The woman's who set her journey to win his son's heart through love. But writers ruined the potential of every character that could be easily fit into the story. Coming to your topic, Vandana and Prem's death were the most tragic one in the show and I think it would be very fair to say Arjun, Maya and Saanjh are equally responsible for the death and that Samay/Rajiv turned table by killing Prem.

True. I think as well as Vandana, Arjun and Saanjh had a massive part to play. Vandana's acceptance of Maya may not have been satisfying enough for Maya...I remember how fumed she was when she saw Saanjh and Arjun at that restaurant, Arjun confess his love for Saanjh and Saanjh lean in for a kiss. Vandana's rejection sparked a hatred for Vandana, but Saanjh's family's life may not have been ruined had Arjun been more aware of his feelings for Saanjh, and Saanjh and Arjun distanced themselves from each other after Arjun got married.

I think as far as distancing yourself from your friend goes, it was very much more Arjun's responsibility than Saanjh's to distance himself from the friendship. He is the husband, and he is the one who's made all the promises to always be by Maya's side, and he's the one bound by loyalty to Maya. Saanjh at the time didn't have anyone else to be loyal to, even though she didn't really need to have a private meeting with Arjun. So although Vandana and Saanjh did have their wrongdoings, I think Arjun is still the most at fault.

I feel Arjun is a troublesome amalgamation of confusion and vulnerability, who made it possible for Maya to turn him into an object of such desirability. Arjun was always confused about his feelings and has been very easy to manipulate, which made him easy prey for Maya.
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Things happened like a chain reaction in this show .. Like Nuclear fusion which finally created an Atomic Bomb like Maya..
I don't think I can find a single character in show on whom I can put the blame on or whom I can call an innocent victim...😆

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would say Maya. Others have done wrong, stupid and selfish things, but no one made Maya do what she did. There is no guarantee that Maya wouldn't have done what she did even if Vandana had excepted her, if Arjun and Saanjh had excepted that after Arjuns marriage things would have to change. Mayas actions can't be justified or excused. I'm not looking away from other people's faults, but Maya is reasonable for her own actions eventhough they were a reaction to other people's actions.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good or bad I could see Maya as a woman responsible for her own actions. While others tried to put all blame on Maya and white washed themselves.
Prem's death was the most tragic for me in the show and to a great extend I would say he is the only innocent victim in the show.

All others had their share of mistake, ego, selfishness for which they paid the price in varying degree.
Though it looks like Maya has caused the mess, Arjun and Saanjh are equally responsible for the same. Arjun with his confusions and Saanjh with her interference.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maya's beyhadh love & her choice of person to receive her love!
If only she had chosen a correct partner bulk of her problems wouldn't be there in the first place!
There was no need to go beyhadh, if threats were handled properly showing greater tact & finesse!
It is a pity the suave Maya fell short of the art of handling people after taking a firm command over her business entity!
May be, it wasn't there in her destiny to stay happy in life!
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Maya's beyhadh love & her choice of person to receive her love!
If only she had chosen a correct partner bulk of her problems wouldn't be there in the first place!
There was no need to go beyhadh, if threats were handled properly showing greater tact & finesse!
It is a pity the suave Maya fell short of the art of handling people after taking a firm command over her business entity!
May be, it wasn't there in her destiny to stay happy in life!

As a character in this show I will blame Maya (not Jennifer) the most.

1. MAYA was the only one who knows that Rajeev (Samay) was in her life as a supporter/lover. she should have stick to him accept him as her life partner. (but the story line was differently written)😊

2. Maya knows very well that Arjun & Saanjh are very close to each other she saw them quite few times with her own eyes. But, still she FORCED herself to make a space between them.

3. Maya threaten Arjun that she will suicide if he does not accept her as a life partner.

4. she had a very well established business she could have a better life. instead of trying to get rid of people one by one who were already close to Arjun.

In my opinion MAYA was her own enemy.
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am wondering why no one has mentioned jhanvi. Sure Maya vandana, saanjh arjun are all responsible for this mess right now . But jhanvi is solely responsible for shaping maya's past. I blame Ashwin too but jhanvi let it continue so I would def add her to the list.