Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Honestly I have my queries apart from this Samay wala Maya Ka sach..I want to know about 8th birthday have they shown anything?Apart from that the major thing who was Maya's lookalike?What was the story where Jhanvi actually mourned like a mother though knowing it wasn't Maya ..I seriously want CVs to answer soon.Or they have already answered?Have I missed it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rumors tells us that..it was maya's fan from London..
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
So why did she come to be killed
I think Maya was the one to develop the Blue whale challenge
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Every one is harping on one point that Saanjh & arjun joined prem's killer!
As if they were fully conscious that time when they were madly running behind Maya in jungles!
Rajiv, Arjun & Saanjh all were reduced to zombies & their brain functioned with selective memory only!

Other wise how will you explain it when only Maya had the presence of mind to ask Samay how he survived after the near fatal anchor piercing!
Rajiv did not ask her how she managed to leave a dead body looking exactly like her, when he played the recorded message of Arjun's escape!
He perhaps, might be knowing it because he was always playing live shots of Saanh- Arjun to Maya's entertainment through his connections!
But evenually when they all caught-up with Maya & were boasting their victory over her failed plan - It didn't occur to any one of them to ask her also - how she managed to fool everyone with a dummy dying in her place?

They had all the time to chit-chat, but the zombies with limited brain faculties forgot to ask her about it!
Then, why only blame them for failing to connect Samay with Prem's murder!
Give it to them yaar!
They were terrified like anything that Maya might escape from them! So all the time their focus was only on Maya and nothing else looked more important than that!

But still they all failed against -a tied & bound Maya with two muscular man on guard -speaks for itself!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
DeadShot thumbnail

there is nothing in LOL 😆 b'coz i thought maya was fashion designer and a fashion style icon..so she will have a fan base in london..as samay also told her..in london everyone knows you..so she might be well popular there also..F & C is a fashion designing compny in case of you don't know😆
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
So, she was Mansi, a fellow patient in the Asylum!
Fell victim to Maya's sinister game!
But, who was the person who got hit on the edge of the table, at back of her head with profuse bleeding only to fall unconscious?!
If that was original Maya herself, then how come she got up so quickly before Arjun?!
Was her injury only so minor even though so much of blood was coming out, while Arjun with no external bleeding was in heavenly daze?
Not only that when she got up, her injury too healed miraculously as she showed no signs of it!
What a terrific immunity & robust health she enjoys?!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
😆 plastic surgery that's so powerful 😆