Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Also I don't understand why it's necessary for cvs to show Arjun already trying to find love after all that's happened to him in the last few months
Dude what ? You lost everyone dear to you, take some time off and just relax
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Also I don't understand why it's necessary for cvs to show Arjun already trying to find love after all that's happened to him in the last few months
Dude what ? You lost everyone dear to you, take some time off and just relax

That was my exact point. Isnt it too early for Arjun to suddenly confess & realize his love! After he has been through any normal person will be terribly shaken & will need time to heal,He will be scared of being in a relation let alone jumping into one. That is the very reason this confession just like the ArYa one looks artificial. Both the cases he took decisions without thinking. For me I feel Arjun is never in love with either Maya or Saanjh , he's in love with the idea of being in love. That's the reason he couldn't make either of them happy. So why point finger on Maya's doubts & fears?
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Have to agree with this post.

A major reason I definitely don't want SaaJun together is Arjun didn't trust saanjh at major times. Trust is the pillar of love.

Anyways even if Arjun has truly realised he needs to show that now. And instead of forcing a marriage right away, Suman should also ask for a long time from him to prove his love. Ayaan always looks a lot more realistic to me.

Exactly
And i think Arjun is a big jerk anyway
And Suman ! Why was she forcing Sanjh? As if she scared Arjun will get away

Also i was surprised when Sanjh pointed out he is married and Suman said the relationship is only on paper

I think the makers are rushing it

In fact i would have been happier with the end if the three had gone their separate ways and found their own peace

But alas