Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lol Saanjh is her daughter so it should not come as a surprise that Suman has no brains.
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
like mother like daughter 😆
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
At least Prem was logical
If he was alive he would tell her to stop and would ask Arjun to stop too
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Suman is being too much.
So many troubles have been occurred to Mathur family due to this Arjun n his family, only because Saanjh got involved every time. Okay I don't blame her, she is just hopelessly in love with Arjun since forever, being an emotional fool but Suman should've acted logical and should've said Arjun to don't disturb Saanjh.

Instead of this Suman is encouraging him. Ridiculous.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True! Arjun's marriage to Maya has brought immense agony & troubles to Suman & Mathur family!
She lost her husband, Prem! But, did she alone suffer in this catastrophe?

It wasn't long ago when she & her husband were trying to do a greater harm to their beloved daughter, by fixing her marriage with Samay! Didn't they?
When Vandana tried to advise against marriage, in the eleventh hour - taking Ayaan' feedback on Samay - how did Suman react to Vanndana?
She ridiculed Ayaan as a rape convict & forced Vandana to keep her mouth shut!
It was left to Arjun to save her son & daughter from a disaster waiting to happen-called samay!
She should be grateful to Arjun for that!
Arjun paid for his sins! He lost bandar, his mother, almost lost Ayaan & and why even his own life for getting himself trapped in a death sentence!
Let bygones be bygones! Now, it is time for reconciliation & move forward in life!
Saanjh is on a right track!
She should not accept empty assurances of Arjun! He has to prove his love for Saanjh that it is true & he will not swing like pendulum, once again! Time is needed to ascertain that!
Suman has to understand the mind of her daughter & support her to take a correct step this time in life!
Patience is the need of hour!
After all, 35 plus episodes are still available! Right?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suman has been a loud mouthed fool right from the beginning. Along with the other saucer eyed fool aka VM, she was always planning to hitch her daughter with Arjun in the early days of Beyhadh. Arjun's love for Maya along with Prem's logic did make her see the truth and for sometime she did give good advice to her daughter not to be the third wheel between Maya and Arjun. But now she is back to her scatter brained loud mouthed self. No wonder Saanjh turned out to be this.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Have to agree with this post.
A major reason I definitely don't want SaaJun together is Arjun didn't trust saanjh at major times. Trust is the pillar of love.

Anyways even if Arjun has truly realised he needs to show that now. And instead of forcing a marriage right away, Suman should also ask for a long time from him to prove his love. Ayaan always looks a lot more realistic to me.
harneet.kh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

Suman has been a loud mouthed fool right from the beginning. Along with the other saucer eyed fool aka VM, she was always planning to hitch her daughter with Arjun in the early days of Beyhadh. Arjun's love for Maya along with Prem's logic did make her see the truth and for sometime she did give good advice to her daughter not to be the third wheel between Maya and Arjun. But now she is back to her scatter brained loud mouthed self. No wonder Saanjh turned out to be this.

Exactly I think about suman...i hated her character from early days of beyhadh itself because of her loud mouth and overacting...but at least in S1 Prem was there to overlook at her flaws..in S3 she is even worse...she does not behave like a mother..rather she behaves like an immature teenage girl to peer pressure her daughter to only go behind her love as she too had a love marriage with prem...what bloody crap..
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
😆 i dont think i'd do that or she will even listen to me 😆

love knows no bounds 😛 ðŸĪŠ