Thank you Saanjh!

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you saanjh for not accepting the love of the real duffer in world.
Seriously, how can she ever trust a man again?
Arjun and saanjh were forever together.
Maya dropped in suddenly between them.
And the duffer fell in the mayajaal. As usual of him.
Then came samay who too was already in the mayajaal.

Seriously, ek I love you bol dene se pyaar ka izhaar ho jaata hai? Show that duffer.

Waise I personally remember many incidents that shows arjun loved her. But uss gadhe ko tab bhi samajh nhi aaya... aur uske baad baad usne aisa behave kiya ki saanjh ne bhi ye hi maan liya that Arjun had forever loved maya. Sach toh yeh ki he had forever loved Saanjh. But mistook her as a daily habit. And got blinded by 'naklii khoobsurti' because he's a duffer.

Now time has come to make saanjh regain the trust in him.
Show your love Mr Duffer.
Edited by Penfolk - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Id much rather have them be friends
Because if nothing it's kind of because of him that she lost her father
She has wasted all her energy behind this man
She should focus on herself now
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Arjun really loves Saanjh he'll have to prove it. Not to you or me, but to her. She is rightly very sceptical, and doesn't want to be hurt anymore than she has been. As she said, Arjun has always chosen Maya, so now he has an uphill task to convince his true love that he was the biggest of fools for mistaking love for friendship, and everything came after.
Step one- divorce Maya!
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope the next few weeks left in the show portray how true & selfless love emerges slowly and steadily and wins against an obsession that refuses to accept defeat!
Will CVs live upto the promise made in their plot?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I remember every moments when I felt he loves Saanjh..also the moments when he insulted the friendship by not trusting her.
Whenever Saanjh tried to show him the real face Maya, he insulted her. And that slap on holi party...Saanjh should never ever accept his love actually.

Dosti nivayi...thats ok. But she should not think of his love.
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arjun is really hopeless forget saanjh even he isn't deserves Maya's love . I know saanjh is also stupid and irritating but she at deserves better than arjun . Just don't want saajun anymore.
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What Arjun has to do is not about words, it's deeds.
Saanjh trusts Arjun to save her, every time. He trusts her to do the same.
What Saanjh doesn't trust is that Arjun will choose her over Maya, every time.
For that, I don't blame her. She told her mother in his presence exactly what the problem was, and I hope Arjun understood her. Time will tell.
Edited by Gewels - 7 years ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

I really liked yday episode for this... saanjh didn't agree bcz Arjun has to gain her trust... trust is the basis of love... he should win her trust with his actions not merely his words... saanjh made it clear in yday episode what she is feeling and Arjun also understood what exactly she feels now... saanj should feel that Arjun will trust her no matter what in future and it depends on Arjun how he handles it... bcz every time as a friend saanjh tried to tell Arjun but he never trusted her... now he realsised too late on his love but he should also win it hard to win saanjh before he loses her completely...
Yday for the first time Arjun didn't look confused for me but determined to win saanj but I didn't feel enough strong determination in him with his words... may be once he does with action how much he trust her or love her saanj will surely be the first one to go and accept him
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Arjun has to show his trust in Saanjh now but it seems really difficult bcoz Arjun won't be trusting Maya again and not even on gun point he would go back to Maya. So the ques is what possibly he could do to show Saanjh that he trusts her cvs has to come up with a really strong track for showing Arjun's true love for Saanjh otherwise saajun wouldn't become successful I hope they do justice to Saajun's love story