Who is the victim here?

Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I have really been inactive for a long time but I would like to share here because I am truly confused with the fights going on in this forum. Agreed I wouldn't want a person like saanjh as my husband's bestie. But didn't Maya sign for it knowing about them already? I would have agreed to Maya being an innocent had this been an arranged marriage and saanjh had been thrust on her face. But it was the other way around. Wasn't it? She stole away Arjun right under the nose of saanjh knowing there was more to their relationship than platonic feelings.
But then both saanjh and Arjun are not the best of people I have met. If Arjun was planning to marry Maya, he should have drawn a line between saanjh and himself. And saanjh herself should have had the tact to move on if her duffer decided to marry someone else. This is what sane people in real world do. But here all the 3 central character beat one another in proving one is more insane than the other.

With all the arguments put to rest. Maya and saanjh decided to have a tug of war for Arjun and maya being the stupid pushed Arjun towards saanjh with all her criminal record. Saanjh on the other side being the most selfish and persistent one cared nothing about her family's pain decided to love Arjun till the last no matter what and with Maya's growing insanity was able to pull Arjun all to herself. And at last Arjun how much ever undeserving imbecile of a man chose what he thinks as the best for a less complicated life.

So in all this where comes innocence, helplessness or worse the victim card?

Please share your views but I would rather my post not turned to be a war zone. Discussing like adults with common sense is welcome

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@TM Given the title of the show being beyhadh, the insane behaviour of all 3 leads crossing conventional limits of moral, social & legal boundaries- that bind a normal sensible person- are only on expected lines!
However in this insane race, there is a pecking order! Some are way beyond insane & others are trying hard to keep pace with the leader!
So, the no:1 spot goes to Maya, followed by Arjun! Saanjh is no saint but she is only a poor third in this mad race!
In a world of insanity, only on relative terms (Not on absolute terms!), she happens to be a better bet compared to other two!
This is my opinion!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If you ask me the only victim in this show is Prem.
Poor man got killed because of Maya and Arjun Saanjh were happily celebrating with his murderer!!
Clearly no one in this show has any possibility of being a positive character.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

If you ask me the only victim in this show is Prem.
Poor man got killed because of Maya and Arjun Saanjh were happily celebrating with his murderer!!
Clearly no one in this show has any possibility of being a positive character.

Not Suman & her son ?
Fawad321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The viewers are real victims. We are putting up with this illogical shit for the past few months. I wonder how and why this show got an extension?
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have long abandoned the sinking ship. Dare I say the show is an absolute failure. The makers are completely incompetent. They can't even maintain a certain consistency in the storyline or the characters. The first mistake was to greatly emphasize on a single character. A daily soap opera can't be a one man show especially when the character is negative itself. Had Maya been someone with gray shades, it would have been easier however to connect to her given her horrible past. I can't help but draw a parallel to Revenge's Emily/Amanda Clark. She was not a perfect character. She had ruined lives, inspired killing of innocents, used people left, right and center. But what made her remarkable was the morality & compassion she possessed deep down which never let her cross a line.
Secondly, Maya could have been a Amy. In that case the show would have required stronger/ consistent characters to oppose her. Here it's a hodgepodge and no other character has strong traits which essentially could draw viewers to them. The whole premise has always been nonsensical with a clearly depraved woman in the center. The viewers could neither stand with her nor with any other characters due to their sheer weakness. No wonder it kept sinking lower and lower. Perfect text book example of how not to direct a mystery thriller.
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
FOR ME real victim Bechara Ayaan
Bechara 2 Bari jail Gaya that too for the most heinous crimes 1) Rape that too of his Bhabhi🤢
2) Murder of his unmurdered selfish confused bro.😡
3) MAA kho di😭
4) Fiance Bhi (I guess)😕
5) Car se BHI kuchla Gaya Bechara wheel chair par bitha diya
+ Baki chote mote regular insults from Maya include kar lo.😲

In sab mein sabse zyada raid agar Kisi ki piti h to that is Ayaan.

Edited by FlowerHater - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@TM u spoke on how normal people would react in a situation. May I ask u in what is normal? Is Duffer dusky friendship formed out of normal situation? Arjun real mother was there then would he be so close to saanjh? I would Duffer dusky relationship is a result of unusual circumstances. A boy who hated his step mom wanted love and affection turned to his friend who was the connecting link between his step mom and boy. Arjun came for that selfless love for saanjh and saanjh was conditioned to behave that way. Their lives centered around each other. Such relationships never break. But still I would say they were at fault in S1 but in S2 and S3 they were not wrong. Every friend should come to help if their friend is such relationship. Saanjh and arjun becomes victims because they had to through a lot because of maya. When I say because of maya I mean her criminal record.